SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by barbie Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:55 pm

Wont interact .This will be it .Have a good time.

barbie

Back to top Go down

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 40 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 19, 2014 1:59 pm

Ya know Barbie, If you'd just read here, you would know what goes on in their lives and not have to make things that aren't true up about them. It's one of the reasons I think you are still allowed on this board. So continue reading here but just know if your twitter tirades continue, you can can be cut off from this board very quickly and thus from what is real and true about the Lowe's. Then all you will have are your made up delusions. I'm very thankful that Sean and Catherine cannot see them.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:16 pm

@clmgiudici: Brunch with the boo. And his friend @RogersHealy. What a gangly guy he is.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:18 pm

^I thought that's who it was when I saw a creeper picture of them eating.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 19, 2014 3:26 pm

Okay I'm off to the Apple store. Sean and Cat are brunching it so looks like we are good until tonight. Behave everyone. #WWSCD

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Jul 19, 2014 4:39 pm

@clowebysg: Saturday says a big hello! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 19, 2014 6:07 pm

@SeanLowe09: Seattle come celebrate the launch of @clowebysg with me and the wife next Saturday! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:26 pm

Hi guys long time lurker first time poster. I was reading Sean and Catherine interview and they were talking about building a house. They were saying they were going to buy a house to live on until their house that they plan to build is ready. I wonder if that's still the case?
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:32 pm

Hi Stacy, Welcome. Yes, they did say that in an interview. Perhaps that's still the plan. I don't know. To the best of my knowledge, they haven't started building one yet. Since they bought this house and didn't rent, I imagine they will be there for a little while. Eventually they will need a bigger house when they have kids, especially if 5 is still their lucky number.

Hope you will continue to post.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:35 pm

StacyNor wrote:Hi guys long time lurker first time poster. I was reading Sean and Catherine interview and they were talking about building a house. They were saying they were going to buy a house to live on until their house that they plan to build is ready. I wonder if that's still the case?
 :Hi!!: StacyNor! Glad to have you here with us.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:44 pm

lipsis wrote:Hi Stacy, Welcome. Yes, they did say that in an interview. Perhaps that's still the plan. I don't know. To the best of my knowledge, they haven't started building one yet. Since they bought this house and didn't rent, I imagine they will be there for a little while. Eventually they will need a bigger house when they have kids, especially if 5 is still their lucky number.

Hope you will continue to post.

Didn't Sean's sister just move into a humongous house that she and Andrew built? [sorry for going off topic!]

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sat Jul 19, 2014 7:47 pm

^Yeah Shay and Andrew moved into a McMansion in McKinney as I like to call it.

It's definitely big. And definitely an acquired taste with the leopard carpet on the stairs and all.

I imagine Sean and Catherine will stay in this house for a bit. Perhaps once they have a kid or two they will consider moving, especially if they still plan on the 5 kids.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

+27
zackzugen
Sprite
timfan
bleuberry
lovebites8727