SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by StacyNor Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:17 pm

umngirl wrote:
StacyNor wrote:Is Catherine still a vegan ? I ask because I know she said she sometimes cheats but does she still consider herself a vegan?

No she isn't a vegan anymore. She still enjoys vegan food, but isn't strict with her diet.
Thank You Umngirl  Hugesmile 
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 77 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:34 pm

Great pictures! Thanks J, and thanks to you lipsis for posting them. Those two are very photogenic.

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:57 pm

umngirl wrote:Lol. Sean was just on a photobombing spree this trip

diana_razurr
2 minutes ago · Fred WildlifeRefuge
#SoFun changing into @showmeyourmumu at the @c.lowebysg launch #party last night!❤ and being #photobombed by some blond dude #ootd#clowe#designer#wiwln#style#instafashion#mumu#sherocks#lowenotes
Cat's comment is adorable.
catherinegiudici: Dang that photo bomber is sexy
diana_razurr: @catherinegiudici looks so much like your hubby @seanloweksu
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Two blondes in a sea of Pilipinos #pistasanayon by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:33 pm

Looks like they are no where near ready to leave Seattle. That's okay by me. Begs the question though.. Are they hanging out for family time or because they are headed to LA for Andi's ATFR later tonight or tomorrow? Whatcha all think? This morning I thought for sure they were headed home but I'm not so sure now.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:35 pm

lipsis wrote:Looks like they are no where near ready to leave Seattle. That's okay by me. Begs the question though.. Are they hanging out for family time or because they are headed to LA later tonight or tomorrow? Whatcha all think?

I may be totally wrong but I am thinking LA.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:40 pm

lipsis wrote:Looks like they are no where near ready to leave Seattle. That's okay by me. Begs the question though.. Are they hanging out for family time or because they are headed to LA for Andi's ATFR later tonight or tomorrow? Whatcha all think? This morning I thought for sure they were headed home but I'm not so sure now.

No idea. There are plenty of flights to both places tomorrow so either is an option. There seems to be quite a few Bachelor people headed to L.A., particularly BIP people, so I'm not sure how much SeanCat are needed.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:40 pm

^^ you may not be totally wrong.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:43 pm

umngirl wrote:
lipsis wrote:Looks like they are no where near ready to leave Seattle. That's okay by me. Begs the question though.. Are they hanging out for family time or because they are headed to LA for Andi's ATFR later tonight or tomorrow? Whatcha all think? This morning I thought for sure they were headed home but I'm not so sure now.

No idea. There are plenty of flights to both places tomorrow so either is an option. There seems to be quite a few Bachelor people headed to L.A., particularly BIP people, so I'm not sure how much SeanCat are needed.

Very true and that's why I originally nixed the idea of them appearing. However, since they show up in Paradise maybe they are there to promote that.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by motheroffive Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:47 pm

umngirl wrote:

A lot of the BIP people are there for that awards show tonight. That is where Michele Money is going. The Bachelor is up for Best Reality Show.

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:50 pm

Ahhh, did not know that!

In any event, we wait and see. We are good at that. Whichever is fine with me. (Not that they asked)

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:51 pm

It seems (based on tweets ) the BIP crew are going to the YHA . I don't know if they are filming today or on show tom. Michelle Money, Cody Sattler.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

+27
zackzugen
Sprite
timfan
bleuberry
lovebites8727