SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by Barbrn78 Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:52 pm

Ignore my post !
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53 - Page 78 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:02 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
OMGGG Sean and Catherine from the Bachelor at Pista sa Nayon!!!! by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:06 pm

Lol Sean is going to tower over everyone at the festival.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by deeliciouz Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:14 pm

^True story though. :P

---
I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles. - Audrey Hepburn
deeliciouz
deeliciouz

Female Posts : 959

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:23 pm

lipsis wrote:Lol Sean is going to tower over everyone at the festival.

laugh out loud I was just thinking at after seeing the picture. And Cat always looks so tiny next him when she isn't wearing her heels/wedges.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:47 pm

I demand a refund! We won't get an appearance or live-tweets
‏@clmgiudici 2m
@lipsis @SeanLowe09 I don't think either sad we'll be on a plane and we're sad to miss it!

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:49 pm

Bummer! Oh well glad I asked. Maybe Umngirl and Smartcat can live tweet for us instead?  giggling 

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:51 pm

^laugh out loud I can but I'm not nearly as funny or entertaining.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Jul 27, 2014 8:55 pm

umngirl wrote:I demand a refund! We won't get an appearance or live-tweets
‏@clmgiudici 2m
@lipsis @SeanLowe09 I don't think either sad we'll be on a plane and we're sad to miss it!
Well, that sucks! But on the bright side i'm glad they're getting to spend extra quality time with family/friends.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:06 pm

lipsis wrote:Bummer! Oh well glad I asked. Maybe Umngirl and Smartcat can live tweet for us instead?  giggling 
Sean and Cat are the king and queen if the live tweets. If you settle for me and umngirl you just get the jokers. giggling giggling giggling giggling
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:11 pm

Jokers are wild though!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Sun Jul 27, 2014 9:17 pm

2 more fan pics at Pista.

morning_lilies5: Met these two at Pista Sa Nayon [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by sweetfreedom on Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:14 pm; edited 4 times in total
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 78 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #53

+27
zackzugen
Sprite
timfan
bleuberry
lovebites8727