SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 51 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 13, 2019 7:58 pm

@nuts2uiam I feel exactly the same. She lost my interest long ago. She seems to indicate when she shares TMI that she is doing it in hopes of helping others. Maybe so, but there are details that I don't care to know about.

I give her credit for going to school and becoming a nurse after the way she was raised.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by alwayscooking Tue Sep 10, 2019 8:49 am

Jamie is pregnant again! https://www.instagram.com/jamienotis/

I guess they went to a fertility clinic, and her hormones levels were off, so hopefully they can get things straight and she can carry to term. I really hope everything goes well for them this time.
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by Amberish Wed Oct 02, 2019 3:10 pm

I like her and thrilled about the turn her life has taken.
Amberish
Amberish

Female Posts : 1472

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Fri Oct 04, 2019 12:24 pm

Amberish wrote:I like her and thrilled about the turn her life has taken.

I used to like her. I used to think that she was doing things to help others. While that may be true, now, JMO, I think everything she does is beyond calculated and in the name of helping others. Don't get me wrong, she deserves a whole lot of credit for what she has been able to accomplish in overcoming her obstacles and beyond that obtaining a nursing degree and being employed as a nurse. I am thrilled that she has been able to conceive again and my prayers are with her for a safe pregnancy, but every time I turn around she is on ET or in a magazine.

I started getting tired of her when she started to hawk everything that was not tied down and it dawned on me that followers were just pawns. She and Doug were in serious financial trouble we were told, yet she quits a nursing job? They were moving to LA? When you have financial problems, I don't know how you can think like this, Yes, I am sure she is paid for Unfiltered, but I don't believe that takes a huge chunk of her time Most nurses I know can pretty much work a schedule that works for them once they are established and God knows they always need fill in's. Again, this is just my opinion,

I apologize if this is inappropriate in this thread and if so, mods, please delete.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Tue Nov 26, 2019 6:18 am

Doug and Jamie had their gender reveal party on Sunday.
It's a boy!

https://people.com/parents/doug-hehner-jamie-otis-pregnant-sex-reveal-exclusive/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Nov 27, 2019 2:01 am

Aww yay! It's a gift from heaven from baby Johnathan. :sprinklehearts

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 8367-910 repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 I_got_13 repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 E5kqdm15 repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Wed Nov 27, 2019 4:28 am

provenceguy wrote:Doug and Jamie had their gender reveal party on Sunday.
It's a boy!

https://people.com/parents/doug-hehner-jamie-otis-pregnant-sex-reveal-exclusive/
I'm so happy for them. I liked Doug from the very beginning and thought Jamie was not very nice to him but he stuck it out and now they are incredibly happy - just goes to show, you can't judge a book by it's cover and true lasting l o v e love can grow

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Lorelei Mon Dec 02, 2019 3:40 pm

I pray all goes well for them with this precious baby.
Lorelei
Lorelei

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Fri Dec 06, 2019 1:58 pm

https://people.com/parents/jamie-otis-pregnant-diagnosed-with-hpv/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1880

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Dec 30, 2019 6:40 pm

repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 51 Captu233

jamienotis

Should’ve taken the pic BEFORE she had the pizza.🤦🏼‍�rofl Merry Christmas from our little family to yours.🎄✨

https://www.instagram.com/p/B6gy8q2BAIl/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Sun Jan 19, 2020 11:37 pm

Just saw a people article online and she posed nude in her bathroom to show the world her bump. Not sure I understand this trend, but then again, no one has to answer to me.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Mon Jan 20, 2020 12:16 am

nuts2uiam wrote:Just saw a people article online and she posed nude in her bathroom to show the world her bump. Not sure I understand this trend, but then again,  no one has to answer to me.

Attention seeking. Kim K. wannabe.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess