SELECT CONTENT

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Page 52 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by nuts2uiam Mon Feb 17, 2020 12:21 am

As I have previously said, I used to follow Jamie but got tired of what is in my opinion, TMI. I have a good friend that follows her podcast and she told me that they are living in Florida and looking for an investment property. They want to live there for 6 months and 1 day and split the time in NJ. Apparently it is all Jamie’s idea and Doug is on the fence.

Now here is my question and maybe those that follow her can answer. They were living with Doug’s parents after Henley was born because he had/has outstanding loans. In the meantime they have purchased a home and a couple of cars. So, I guess that I find myself wondering just how much does she make in Unfiltered and Couples Couch that they can afford a second home. There income must be up there or else they would not care about the 6 month and 1 day which will suffice for them to be calling Florida home.

I really am so tired of her that have even told my friend that I don’t want to hear about her unless it is to tell me she delivered a healthy baby boy. .but my friend to,d me because she is questioning it now too.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Female Posts : 719

Back to top Go down

repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 52 Empty Re: Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Feb 17, 2020 1:21 am

nuts2uiam wrote:As I have previously said, I used to follow Jamie but got tired of what is in my opinion, TMI.  I have a good friend that follows her podcast and she told me that  they are living in Florida and looking for an investment property. They want to live there for 6 months and 1 day and split the time in NJ. Apparently it is all Jamie’s idea and Doug is on the fence.

Now here is my question and maybe those that follow her can answer. They were living with Doug’s parents after Henley was born because he had/has outstanding loans.  In the meantime they have purchased a home and a couple of cars.  So, I guess that I find myself wondering just how much does she make in Unfiltered and Couples Couch that they can afford a second home. There income must be up there or else they would  not care about the 6 month and  1 day which will suffice for them to be calling Florida home.

I really am so tired of her that have even told my friend that I don’t want to hear about her unless  it is to tell me she delivered a healthy baby boy. .but my friend to,d me because she is questioning it now too.

Her pod and shilling make her a lot of money I would assume.  So that plus couples couch and other MAFS shows on top of what Doug makes would be a very nice income.  I don’t knew if she still works as a nurse or not I don’t really follow her much. IMO

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by alwayscooking Thu May 14, 2020 9:36 am

Jamie and Doug had their baby yesterday
https://people.com/parents/jamie-otis-doug-hehner-welcome-son-hayes-douglas/
alwayscooking
alwayscooking

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Thu May 14, 2020 1:12 pm

I read on another site that initially Jamie was live-streaming her labor. Plus, it was being filmed for a future MAFs show. Ye gods.
I can name the site if I need to?
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1885

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu May 14, 2020 4:56 pm

provenceguy wrote:I read on another site that initially Jamie was live-streaming her labor. Plus, it was being filmed for a future MAFs show. Ye gods.
I can name the site if I need to?
I am delighted that she finally had a successful pregnancy it is always nice to hear that great news. I am glad for them especially after all the problems she had that all went well. It indeed is a scary time to be pregnant and delivering a child. That said a friend is a follower of all things Jamie and Doug. She follows their every move and then I get to hear all about it. I could live without it, as she is not a fav or mine, as I find them manipulators and masters at endorsement. But my friend even said, that she could not believe how many shots of her in her underwear with her belly exposed were on her fan pages. According to her there is a MAFS couples show coming soon and the birth will be shown. Dear God, is there nothing sacred anymore. I am far from a prude, but I do think somethings should be reserved for maybe your closest family! Seriously, they will sell their souls for a buck under the pretense of helping others. Once again JMO
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 14, 2020 9:22 pm

Congrats to all! I'm glad it went smoothly and Gracie has a little brother.

@nuts2uiam IA she shares far too much information for my liking. Although I loved the MAFS season they were on and their story. I hadn't seen them in a very long time until a couple of weeks ago they were on the finale of MAFS.

@provenceguy as long as it's not a private SM you can post the link. If it's another forum, you can name the forum but not provide the link.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri May 15, 2020 4:42 am

Congrats to them! I bet they must be thrilled this pregnancy was a success after all the troubles they had. I bet little Johnathan is smiling down on his sister and new baby brother. PINKHEART

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 52 8367-910 repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 52 I_got_13 repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 52 E5kqdm15 repost - Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion  - Page 52 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:22 pm

As I have said previously, I no longer am interested in anything Jamie and Doug, I tired of them a long time ago, although I was happy for them that they had finally had  a successful pregnancy.  I do have a friend that follows Jamie and when she said they went to Florida the other day I was sure I mis heard.  So, I did was I said I would not do and now find myself in even more disbelief (if that is possible).  So let me get this straight, she and the family left for Florida to go to a house that has no furniture, she has been diagnosed with PPD, she leaves for a state that has a higher rate of infection of Covid than her own home state, her baby is 3 months old and she has a 3 year old and it is AUGUST in Florida.  She speaks so highly of Doug's parents who helped raise Henley and she takes their grandies away through the winter.

I don't know, I am sorry I went on her instagram.  That is on me.  I guess I am an old lady and the pictures of her and I gather videos of her breastfeeding (no comment on the airplane pic) and posing in her undies, seem so over the top.  Keep you clothes on once and a while.  Ok, off the soap box, I hope I don't hurt myself getting down and being so high on my horse!

Now as a result of this voyeurism I have two questions.  I noticed in the video of them in the airport that as Henley was walking she seems to in toeing when she walks and runs.  Back in the day they treated it with shoes attached to a bar, but it has been a long time since I saw that, so I guess they no longer use it.?

Is Doug a house hubby?  He seems to always be home.  Ok that is it for me, not going back on there again.  I should have known better.

Last edited by nuts2uiam on Thu Aug 27, 2020 12:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : left a word out)
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Aug 27, 2020 1:31 pm

@nuts2uiam - My younger son wore that contraption with the bar, but he was an infant and not already walking. I can't imagine it being used on a three year old child. JMO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Aug 27, 2020 8:46 pm

@nuts2uiam Same here. I'm not interested in anything they do. I really enjoyed them on their season, but it went downhill after that. I had couple's cam on before MAFS and didn't bother with them at all. She is so OTT with TMI. If her fans enjoy that, great, not for me at all.

Why are they going to Florida to a house with no furniture? Going to Florida, is the worst decision she could make. Taking a risk like that is pure stupidity IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nuts2uiam Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:33 pm

Newto wrote:@nuts2uiam  - My younger son wore that contraption with the bar, but he was an infant and not already walking.  I can't imagine it being used on a three year old child.  JMO.

While I am not a fan, I would never accuse her of being a bad mom, so I guess either my eyes were playing tricks on me or maybe it just started. Yes, I have known many little ones in the past whose families have had to deal with the bar and shoes. I have honestly not seen it in quite a while, but my exposure to infants is not what it used to be.
nuts2uiam
nuts2uiam

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Thu Aug 27, 2020 11:35 pm

I remember watching my youngest walk because he seemed to turn one foot a little but it all worked out without having to do anything.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 52 of 54 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 51, 52, 53, 54  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Doug Hehner & Jamie Hehner - MAFS - Season 1 - Discussion

+81
alwayscooking
Minney
gurlbrit
losinmemind
Idlemess