SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:26 pm

jen689 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:...RM gave him a gentle reminder to keep everyone confused...
Why Millsy  question 

IMO someone lower on the totem pole would deliver that type of message  :Nod:
true.....but maybe they are all too busy working on MTA.... maybe they are just doing it to see how closely we are watching his every move.... laugh out loud
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3 - Page 61 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:28 pm

To me there is an underlying reason for the Millsy follow/unfollow  

My guess....

If Nick isn't F1 he is being considered for the bachelor  :yes: 

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:29 pm

does anyone know what time this MTA stuff is filming?

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:31 pm

I think past filming starts somewhere in the neighborhood of 3ish Pacific time. It can go on 6 hours.
But I think I remember hearing people have to line up early and sign forms, etc. It's a lengthy thing, but that was in the past.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:34 pm

Ok, Nick is too clever for me! :headbanging 
I like to lay things out as I see them, so please bear with me.
-He's in Chicago. The girl is mistaken. It's a popular mall so how come no one else spotted him? Case closed.
-He's NOT in Chicago but he wants us to think he is there.
WHY?
Possibilities:
-He's F1, in LA for SH. He sneaked out when Andi was doing her stuff, OOPS! Got caught. So, he's trying to cover his b$$t
-He's F2. He's there to hang out with boys. BUT why flew all the way to see them when they already planned to meet up on July17 (per Marquel's tweet) or early August in Chicago to attend Lollapalooza?
-He's F2, and will appear on MTA to defend himself.
-He's F2, and the next bachelor, in LA to do show-related stuff.
 :headbanging no idea :stirthepot 

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:45 pm

Well.... sdmom....
I think Nick's F1. I think he is in LA to see Andi, for show related stuff and to hang with the boys.
I don't think he has to or would want to defend himself... and against what exactly. I don't think he did anything wrong. Nick pursued Andi and tried as best he could to be friends with the guys. CH doesn't call him out for doing anything wrong; neither do I. Most of the guys who had beefs with him have said he's basically a good guy... nothing to defend.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:56 pm

SueSt wrote:Well.... sdmom....
I think Nick's F1.  I think he is in LA to see Andi, for show related stuff and to hang with the boys.  
I don't think he has to or would want to defend himself... and against what exactly.  I don't think he did anything wrong.  Nick pursued Andi and tried as best he could to be friends with the guys.  CH doesn't call him out for doing anything wrong; neither do I.  Most of the guys who had beefs with him have said he's basically a good guy...  nothing to defend.  

I agree, he has nothing to defend against. CH is not shy about be snarky/mean to contestants in his blogs yet with all this evil Nick material, CH blogs mentions of Nick are always on the positive/defending side.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:06 pm

grace8136 wrote:
ElonM wrote:Credit to Nick, if you don't follow him no way would you understand that tweet.

Someone tweeted that he was spotted in LA for the MTA and tagged Reality Steve in the tweet, Nick then favorited that tweet and now posted a pic about his boys back in Chicago.

TrickyNicky has us guessing.

He may have favored the tweet to show to his handler. Then sent this one which is an old pic to make people think he is in Chicago today. To me, it means he's in LA.

SueSt wrote:Just thinking about the tweet of the woman who saw Nick in LA…. Regardless of whether it is false/not.
I know it was mentioned that Nick tagged RS on the tweet… so I have to reiterate that I think this is pretty significant.
I think Nick is letting us know that he knows about RS and is feeding him more ?false? information…  
Nick's having fun and also letting us know he’s in on the game!!

emusha wrote:Something to note...instagram isn't always instant...many people post lategrams just photos they want to share at any point in time...doesn't always give a precise time and date for their whereabouts

late to the party. just wanna throw my 2 cents.

ITA with all of these posts! :yes:

MF and Co had definitely step up their game. The fool on us is even weirder than last time Nikki's posted pic in Colorado while JPab was in LA.*smh*

Nick,you are so busted!!. haha..there is nothing you can do to make me think that you are not the last RedWine that Andi savored on the show laugh out loud. and yes, even when you attend MTA or hang out with the boys , i wouldnt pass Normcore Nick anything ..giggling
for those who wants Nick as next TB. I feel you  console . Many felt  the same way about Chris S last year when he handed roses to girls...that was Seattle fool sad

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:09 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
SueSt wrote:Well.... sdmom....
I think Nick's F1.  I think he is in LA to see Andi, for show related stuff and to hang with the boys.  
I don't think he has to or would want to defend himself... and against what exactly.  I don't think he did anything wrong.  Nick pursued Andi and tried as best he could to be friends with the guys.  CH doesn't call him out for doing anything wrong; neither do I.  Most of the guys who had beefs with him have said he's basically a good guy...  nothing to defend.  

I agree, he has nothing to defend against. CH is not shy about be snarky/mean to contestants in his blogs yet with all this evil Nick material, CH blogs mentions of Nick are always on the positive/defending side.

yes 

QUESTION:
How many guys are usually in the seats for MTA?

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:11 pm

notarose wrote:QUESTION:
How many guys are usually in the seats for MTA?
Just a guess....16

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:12 pm

is either THIS or THAT.
Since with every day that passes I'm getting more convinced of THIS rather than starting to incline towards THAT ... since more&more I look ... little things in each episode ... more obvious it's becoming ... if I could only explain ... but I guess I just need to trust my gut feelings (and remember I'm usually realist, cynic and sceptic, who prefers to be ready for the worst, but this time just can't see it happening, like said - however goes)

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 12, 2014 7:57 pm

no worries happy.. i have the same gut feeling toward Nick  ... and the same brain cells that i have used to stick with my Prince as F1 last year giggling

we should just remember Kasha's siggy all the time: this is just a show! :yes: (alas, the silly, cray2, mind boggling one duh  laugh out loud ) 

NR, if you meant the guys that put on the CH 's hot seat:it is usually 3 IIRC.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #3

+52
Karche
noobsleuth
clueless
atem
Alanna