SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 Empty The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:54 pm

Continue here.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:55 pm

emad0722 wrote:
SueSt wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:They posted a picture with Nick too. Each week the official Bachelorette Twitter posts pictures with different guys. This week it was Josh and Nick. Actually, I also think there was one of Marcus by himself too. And the caption with Nick was something along the lines of "how cute are they?" With an emoji of a boy and a girl with a heart. All of the guys have gotten equal love on the bachelorette twitter.

Im sorry, but I disagree. The Bachelorette twitter have been favoring tweets that has been rude to Nick, in the meantime they favorite among others a tweet saying Josh has it in the bag. Its pretty blatant to me. There is zero mystery to me this season.

zero mystery as far as the social media campaign...

agreed SM blows sad

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 Empty Re: The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:14 pm

Really not sure where this random question belongs……
but over in the Nick fan thread, we frequently tease about either Nick or a friend or family reading the board.
Do you think family/friends join? Do they just "spy" or interact with us? I know there are some who admit to knowing the contestants…..but if my brother was on the show, I'd be here!  giggling 
I guess a relative couldn't admit it, as they have signed the confidentiality agreement.
I'd hope a relative wouldn't come to bash another contestant though.
I remember Jason's aunt here, I was in frequent contact with her - actually that was probably Fort. But then there were some fakers too. Remember the one who everyone thought was Jason's mom?
Again, just random thoughts because there isn't much else to discuss, and I do not think I could write one more post about the dang plane video!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:16 pm

^Pretty sure we found out at least one relative of Sean's was reading here during his season, they may have even posted but I don't know for sure. Shay's good friends was here though.

I'd be here in a heartbeat if my sibling was on here.

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 87b72b10   The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 86669110   The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:18 pm

Yes I think Kelly's sister at least read here last year. Not sure if she posted.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:19 pm

Nick has so many family members they could all be on shift under one name thus having 24/7 coverage.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:20 pm

nutty1 wrote:Really not sure where this random question belongs……
but over in the Nick fan thread, we frequently tease about either Nick or a friend or family reading the board.
Do you think family/friends join? Do they just "spy" or interact with us? I know there are some who admit to knowing the contestants…..but if my brother was on the show, I'd be here!  giggling 
I guess a relative couldn't admit it, as they have signed the confidentiality agreement.
I remember Jason's aunt here, I was in frequent contact with her - actually that was probably Fort. But then there were some fakers too. Remember the one who everyone thought was Jason's mom?
Again, just random thoughts because there isn't much else to discuss, and I do not think I could write one more post about the dang plane video!!!

haha!  :WAVEY:  I love your post. Totally agree about the plane video. Minds will not be changed at this point.

Yes I am sure family members from ALL the guys come here. I don't think they would bash other guys from the show but maybe just defend or promote their guy. Hope so anyway. A lot of interaction is happening on SM too. Some of it "behind the scenes." Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:22 pm

Piper61 wrote:Nick has so many family members they could all be on shift under one name thus having 24/7 coverage.

rofl rofl rofl 
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 09, 2014 11:27 pm

So true about Nick!!!! LOL!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Thu Jul 10, 2014 10:27 am

Piper61 wrote:Nick has so many family members they could all be on shift under one name thus having 24/7 coverage.

too funny Piper!
 rotfl 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:58 pm

When the show Ready for Love was on, I was bashing the school Jenna(the F1) went to and she came on and gave me a piece of her mind.  :shocked!: affraid That was a fun season to sleuth because there was no RS and we got good screen caps. Several of the contestants posted with us and Jenna's dad too. They answered some of our questions while the season was airing! Hailey had 2 screen names and actually started posting as Hailey under the wrong name! Really fun.

I have no doubt many of them read and/or post here.

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:13 pm

rofl 
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 41 1, 2, 3 ... 21 ... 41  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette 10 - *Final 1-F2* - Speculation * Sleuthing - Spoilers Thread #3

+77
Woodyallen90210
ThankMeLater
remockered
Pattycake92
FLChica
MVMom39forever
unknown82
Beeleever
beader
MrsDayLewis
julychild