SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Page 59 of 59 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 57, 58, 59

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:18 pm

This is per the GMA sneakpeek from this am. I made some caps.
This sneak peek is a bit strange part of it is filmed at the Villa that the MTP is at: Borde Del Mar. 

The first few seconds are from the elite suite making you think she is already there. She is not. She is at Borde Del Mar

These match up to Borde Del Mar Villa: 

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 59 Pre2

Pool with same lounge chairs minus the white cushions as it is raining: 

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 59 C1c2c1b8-7c3e-4e35-96e5-5d7e2b3aae58.1

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 59 4e2cbfbe-275b-44a6-aec1-bddc9a7d15a6.1

Perhaps she is staying at villa Borde Del Mar with her parents. 
As she is talking it is raining as evident in the sneak. She leaves and goes to the elite suite as evidenced by the photo of the two rooms---it is the same. 
Then we see her go from parking lot into vehicle--it is still raining and back to villa.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

Post by 4health Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:25 pm

Hotmomma wrote:Yes it could be..I am just throwing different ideas out there..

Right now I can see he choosing either ine..

He body chemistry sure seems Josh especially during their LCD that we have been shown.But I can't rule out Nick because of what she says..

I think she will chose Josh,But I am not 100%.

I see or I should saw hear what everyone is saying. But, after (yes again) re-watching a view scenes…I went and watched Nick's sneak out etc. I see her connection with both guys but when I read that she said "Once in a lifetime thing" with Nick I had to go find it. So when she says that is is a voice over. You never see her say that….it was voiceover during Nick's time but it could have been edited into that scene and could have been said about Josh but they put it with Nick. She could have very likely said it for Nick but until I see her mouth move with those words I don't take it as a for sure thing. JMO

4health

Female Posts : 1493

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:26 pm

Sarah_XV wrote:Do we know where Andi was staying 100%?

Chris Harrison tweeted earlier today with #PuntaCana.

Also a couple of days ago Andi favourited a tweet from Paradisus Resorts, which is in Punta Cana. It is a 46min drive to Casa de Campo. Would explain why she is in a car.

Punta Cana is where Nick's FD was and also his LCD in the natural pool. We originally speculated that Andi was staying at the FRC site which is in Casa de Campo. Josh's room is also in Casa de Campo. Not sure where Nick was now. We were saying it was strange that they had them in the same resort, but dismissed it saying it was a huge resort.

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:05 pm

Also, she says something about "all the doubts" she can't ignore. Josh is the only one she has had doubts with. Of course, everything to subject to your own translation, and that is just mine.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jul 28, 2014 4:15 pm

Josh is the only one we're allowed to hear her doubts about. On purpose by the editors and producers. I would suppose they filmed her expressing doubts about everyone- and then they choose which to show us.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:08 pm

jcrbil wrote:Josh is the only one we're allowed to hear her doubts about.  On purpose by the editors and producers.  I would suppose they filmed her expressing doubts about everyone- and then they choose which to show us.

Perhaps, but why would the producers allow us to hear so many "doubts" expressed about Josh, if he were the F1? Usually what is said through the course of the show, has some impact on the outcome. She is still having doubts on her LCD. I dunno if Josh being the F1 is as cut and dry as many think. As I said this is just "how I view things." I have to add though, I was 100% accurate on Des' season and knew Brooks wasn't the F1, based on things that were said throughout the season, plus a little inside info Hugesmile 
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by eirekay Mon Jul 28, 2014 5:36 pm

resosesrREd wrote:jcrbil wrote:
Josh is the only one we're allowed to hear her doubts about. On purpose by the editors and producers. I would suppose they filmed her expressing doubts about everyone- and then they choose which to show us.

Perhaps, but why would the producers allow us to hear so many "doubts" expressed about Josh, if he were the F1? Usually what is said through the course of the show, has some impact on the outcome. She is still having doubts on her LCD. I dunno if Josh being the F1 is as cut and dry as many think. As I said this is just "how I view things." I have to add though, I was 100% accurate on Des' season and knew Brooks wasn't the F1, based on things that were said throughout the season, plus a little inside info Hugesmile

I knew Brooks wasn't F1 when he told Des that he just didn't miss enough in between dates. I actually think that might be what spurred CH's talk with the boys about "bromances" in epi 5. I think Andi was afraid that she might have a "Brooks" situation because the boys were enjoying each other too much and there wasn't enough concentration on her.

I'm #TeamNick but IMO the doubts for Josh are Producer Driven for the story line.
eirekay
eirekay

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:23 pm

rosesrREd wrote:Also, she says something about "all the doubts" she can't ignore.  Josh is the only one she has had doubts with.  Of course, everything to subject to your own translation, and that is just mine.

delete

Last edited by melanie1 on Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:31 pm

jcrbil wrote:Josh is the only one we're allowed to hear her doubts about.  On purpose by the editors and producers.  I would suppose they filmed her expressing doubts about everyone- and then they choose which to show us.

I was just telling something the same thing yesterday... It is so altered by the powers that be. They went a bit overboard sterotyping him as an athlete, when come on, he hasnt played in over 7years.. Then their are the moments where Andi says she needs to know hes ready for marriage and serious. How many times has he told her.. Then he told her again on their fantasy suite date at dinner, then in Andi's PI she said its nice to know hes serious and see that side.. Then later on shes telling CH in their one on one, she doesnt know if Josh can be mature or serious.

I think they wanted to mislead us big time.. JMO
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 59 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 57, 58, 59

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 10 - Screencaps Analysis Thread - *Spoilers & Speculation* Thread #3

+86
Linds911
ag54
richmondrose
Georgia Lindsay
mathwiz37
Jaybird
Grandma Peg
gurlbrit
happygolucky
USAGold
teachturtle