SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 13, 2014 2:52 am

Looks like Josh is still in Tampa

@Jeremy_Juhasz
Sooo just met Josh from #TheBachelorette and that was surreal.

Last edited by ThankMeLater on Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:07 am; edited 1 time in total

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:03 am

Whoever got to see the video Momma Murray posted, can you describe it for the people who didn't get to see it?

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Sun Jul 13, 2014 3:19 am

I didn't get to see the video, but posts from earlier mentioned that it was of Josh playing the game.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises   Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 3 1f49c

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 3 8367-910  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 3 I_got_13  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 3 E5kqdm15  Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6 - Page 3 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11976

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sun Jul 13, 2014 4:00 am

Someone asked in a post a while back "who would like to see Josh in a Baseball uniform"? I for one would.  :yes: I'm thinking Momma Murray def has a few good ones . Maybe someone from here who is friends with her on FB can request one for us.  giggling 
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 7:49 am

Jolena wrote:Someone asked in a post a while back "who would like to see Josh in a Baseball uniform"? I for one would.  :yes: I'm thinking Momma Murray def has a few good ones . Maybe someone from here who is friends with her on FB can request one for us.  giggling 

There are a few here at this link:

http://dailyentertainmentnews.com/tv/josh-murray-former-pro-baseball-player-contestant-bachelorette/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:36 am

So I tweeted the video to Momma Murray, josh and Steph only.  Also tweeted to @joshmfans  and @ScarfOfJosh

Over 500 VIEWS already!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rQcIivNRTY

Again , Great Job Trueloveforever!!

Trueloveforever! I've been away all day and now catching up but I got a direct message from MommaMurray and she is now also following me. She loved the video. This is her message. i have no idea how to take a screen shot.

Lauren Murray @mommamurray Beautiful!! Thank you for sharing & have a blessed day Smiley

High clap High clap 

Last edited by Steel2009 on Sun Jul 13, 2014 11:06 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:39 am

Where did I read Mama Murray rented some place out for the finale and invited guests? Surely a mother wouldn't do that if her son was going to be rejected.
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:57 am

pander3575 wrote:Where did I read Mama Murray rented some place out for the finale and invited guests?  Surely a mother wouldn't do that if her son was going to be rejected.

Funny Fish posted it. It was a tweet:

Dizzy Wright ‏@gracemarie_p 1h
Lauren Murray rented out cine bistro to watch josh in the last rose ceremony and she invited my mom and I Smiley hopefully I'm mobile by then

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Sun Jul 13, 2014 8:59 am

Steel2009 wrote:So I tweeted the video to Momma Murray, josh and Steph only.  Also tweeted to @joshmfans  and @ScarfOfJosh

Over 500 VIEWS already!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rQcIivNRTY

Again , Great Job Trueloveforever!!
 clapping!  Thank you! Thank you! I was view #532 because of your posting the link! I couldn't view on my phone yesterday (thanks AT&T for screwing up my Uverse internet installation and not coming back to fix it!) when TL posted it. Beautiful!!! Great job, TL!  blowkiss 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by pander3575 Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:11 am

Steel2009 wrote:
pander3575 wrote:Where did I read Mama Murray rented some place out for the finale and invited guests?  Surely a mother wouldn't do that if her son was going to be rejected.

Funny Fish posted it.  It was a tweet:

Dizzy Wright ‏@gracemarie_p  1h
Lauren Murray rented out cine bistro to watch josh in the last rose ceremony and she invited my mom and I Smiley hopefully I'm mobile by then
Thanks
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:14 am

Ok so I would say things in Jodiville are fine because I doubt she'd rent a place to watch a romantic proposal immediately followed by a messed up aftr. Oh man, she's a better source of spoilers than Steve this year. Wish her kids competed every season.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 13, 2014 9:18 am

Alanna wrote:Ok so I would say things in Jodiville are fine because I doubt she'd rent a place to watch a romantic proposal immediately followed by a messed up aftr. Oh man, she's a better source of spoilers than Steve this year. Wish her kids competed every season.

Poor Momma Murray! She's gotta be dying not being able to say anything for all these months.  Cannot wait to see what she has to say and all the pics once its all over.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 81 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 42 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #6

+78
moonchild
timfan
Bhaka
melanie1
missfire1977