SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:42 am

cheerleader I loved their date tonight!!!!!! Nick was so adorable trying to ramble out the words. I feel like that is how I would be in such a situation. Damn that man has a HOT HOT body as Andi not so subtly pointed out. The story book Nick did for Andi was just so swoon worthy. I tried to represent to #TeamNick on twitter. Did anyone see his brothers tweet referencing peanut butter? duh duh DUH!!!! the plot thickens haha.

I was going to (insert any productive activity) but then well...........Nick
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 17 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by notarose Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:43 am

:yes:  to everyone who swooned over Nick&Andi's date! bestbud!  bestbud!  bestbud! 

I loved  beatingheart the storybook too. Sure it seemed silly however what a beautiful thing to read to future children at bedtime. The story of how mom and dad met and fell in love.  I've often wondered how couples from this franchise explain that to their children. I can't imagine a more heartfelt, child- friendly way.   The fact that it was poorly drawn made it all the more endearing.  It's shows children that daddy isn't perfect but he does the best he can.  I'm glad we only were shown parts of it because they have a right to some privacy.

So special for him to take her aside to tell her he loved her.  Even more special for him to give her reasons why. I  think she may have been tearing up in the shadows.

It was all so very raw and wonderfully real with a touch of magic.  :sprinklehearts

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:48 am

notarose wrote::yes:  to everyone who swooned over Nick&Andi's date! bestbud!  bestbud!  bestbud! 

I loved  beatingheart the storybook. Sure it seemed silly however what a beautiful thing to read to future children at bedtime. The story of how mom and dad met and fell in love.  I've often wondered how couples from this franchise explain that to their children. I can't imagine a more heartfelt, child- friendly way.   The fact that it was poorly drawn made it all the more endearing.  It's shows children that daddy isn't perfect but he does the best he can.  I'm glad we only were shown parts of it because they have a right to some privacy.

So special for him to take her aside to tell her he loved her.  Even more special for him to give her reasons why. I  think she may have been tearing up in the shadows.

It was all so very raw and wonderfully real with a touch of magic.  :sprinklehearts
 clapping! It was so heartfelt coming from Nick!  Very very beautiful.  This guy is so perfect in my books.  I don't know any woman who would not appreciate that story book. awwww
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 2:56 am

Maybe Nick will read us the rest of the book at ATFR since he now has been able to complete the ending.  Hugesmile

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by chinadoll617 Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:00 am

Hi all! I'm a long time lurker coming out of the woodwork to join team nick!  Smiley i've seen the love story between them all season long, plane vid or not. I was doing some novice sleuthing of the preview screencaps and found something interesting (hope for Nick?) which I posted in the screencaps thread. I'd love to know if I'm on to something or just going crazy!  giggling

chinadoll617

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:02 am

Call me crazy but I still think Nick is the F1 until I see him being let go on FRC day.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:03 am

chinadoll617 wrote:Hi all! I'm a long time lurker coming out of the woodwork to join team nick!  Smiley i've seen the love story between them all season long, plane vid or not. I was doing some novice sleuthing of the preview screencaps and found something interesting (hope for Nick?) which I posted in the screencaps thread. I'd love to know if I'm on to something or just going crazy!  giggling

Welcome, the more the merrier on Team Nick!

MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:11 am

chinadoll617 wrote:Hi all! I'm a long time lurker coming out of the woodwork to join team nick!  Smiley i've seen the love story between them all season long, plane vid or not. I was doing some novice sleuthing of the preview screencaps and found something interesting (hope for Nick?) which I posted in the screencaps thread. I'd love to know if I'm on to something or just going crazy!  giggling

welcomeyall 

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:19 am

notarose wrote:

welcomeyall 

firework  Welcome!..no, you are not crazy...we just need to use our  :rosiecolored all along as well as our smarty pants to figure out that Nick is the F1. It will be an endearing, blubbering mess FRC!  for you  blowkiss Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 17 1872057712

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:23 am

mura, not to get too off topic but that is how I was last season. A blubbering mess. My husband thought something was wrong with me. I excitedly exclaimed that RS was wrong and he laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:26 am

:Thanktwo thanks! :Iloveyou!: :Welcome goteam 
I'm going crazy, cuz i don't have much time to finish my things - yesterday and all night I tried to stay here with you ... got a little down, but sure I'm up again ready, with you, after my cold shower, I'm more than fresh to face whatever come "our" way.
I did like Nick and his ways ... boy, did he made me laugh
But no, Andi got a major minus the way she talked about his family not being concerned about them together and just questioning his "troubled heart".
Bring it ... so i can get some clarity on this matter.

I need to run. Kisses to all. I'll be back.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:28 am

notarose wrote::yes:  to everyone who swooned over Nick&Andi's date! bestbud!  bestbud!  bestbud! 

I loved  beatingheart the storybook too. Sure it seemed silly however what a beautiful thing to read to future children at bedtime. The story of how mom and dad met and fell in love.  I've often wondered how couples from this franchise explain that to their children. I can't imagine a more heartfelt, child- friendly way.   The fact that it was poorly drawn made it all the more endearing.  It's shows children that daddy isn't perfect but he does the best he can.  I'm glad we only were shown parts of it because they have a right to some privacy.

beautifully said!. cloud nine ..dont call me back to earth! laugh out loud

stuff that stood out to me :

1.her VO : Nick sees her heart, mind, soul. Its once in a life time stuff . She is so lucky to meet someone like Nick. this is GOLDEN Crumb right here!  :yes: 
2.She said : Im glad you are here. Nick: me too....while with Jodi date : Josh : Im glad you are here. Andi : me too....See the difference? Smiley
3. IN the end of Nian date : it was Andi who narrated the date, when she said no.1).   on Jodi's date it was Josh who narrated the scene in the end.
4. Josh 100percent convinced he would be engaged in the end of the week. Last time i checked, Drew and Clare were doomed in the F2 land because of this line. just sayin  Hugesmile 

Important crumbs of Nick the F1 just added to my stack. :yes: 
oh...i finally figured out one missing piece of my previous Cheesy VOs crumb in this epis in Nick's story book. Yay!..thanks Nick!  blowkiss  (will post later...Smiley)

gotta update the PB n RW twitter shout outs for now...

Last edited by murasaki1393 on Tue Jul 15, 2014 3:35 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO