SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:00 pm

When asked by Kelly and Michael at her LIVE appearance what it was about the winner, Andi said, "when it comes right down to it, I want that chemistry that I can't explain.... "

And on her beach date with Nick: There is a connection and chemistry between Nick and I that just doesn’t necessarily exist with everybody else.

As our ADA would say: CASE CLOSED!!  giggling 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 26 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:02 pm

torybean wrote:
SueSt wrote:Andi got what she wanted with Nick on this FD and it was not by accident.

Andi spoke with Nick about his past loves and heartache on the beach.  Nick made himself completely vulnerable to Andi in discussing his past... so much so that he couldn't tell her he loved her.

At the night time portion of their date, Nick completely surrendered to Andi and his fears and told her he loved her in a most intimate, authentic and passionate way.

Andi knew what she was doing; she knew what she wanted.

WHY would she possibly open him up like this to gut his heart???  There could be no reasonable explanation other than she is MADLY IN LOVE WITH NICK.    :sprinklehearts 

That's my story... and I'm sticking to it!! :yes:

Did you see the ITM of Andi after he told her he loved her?.......sheer bliss!!  :yes:  

This is turning out to be one of my favorite seasons ever giggling
Yes, I did tory.... the girl was speechless!! :yes:

Last edited by SueSt on Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:05 pm; edited 1 time in total
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:04 pm

b wrote:-Fell in love w Nick when he listed what he loves about her (which showed her he really does know her) before he told her he loved her.

:peanutbutter: wine

YES!!! Nick is a very thoughtful and smart man.... he's finding his way into Andi's heart through her brain!!! and it's HOT, HOT, HOT!!!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:09 pm

rosesrREd wrote:
SueSt wrote:Andi got what she wanted with Nick on this FD and it was not by accident.

Andi spoke with Nick about his past loves and heartache on the beach.  Nick made himself completely vulnerable to Andi in discussing his past... so much so that he couldn't tell her he loved her.

At the night time portion of their date, Nick completely surrendered to Andi and his fears and told her he loved her in a most intimate, authentic and passionate way.

Andi knew what she was doing; she knew what she wanted.

WHY would she possibly open him up like this to gut his heart???  There could be no reasonable explanation other than she is MADLY IN LOVE WITH NICK.    :sprinklehearts 

That's my story... and I'm sticking to it!! :yes:

I agree Sue.  It's easy to give in to the spoilers and clues, but I am sticking with Nick as F1.  The orange pillows aren't a clue, IMO, as they probably use the same color scheme in every room.
Great Roses, great to have you firmly TEAMNICK  bestbud! 
Like Nick we have to be willing to surrender to the love and face our fears of being rejected. And actually it's much easier being all in and not wavering.
The truth is the truth. Nick loves Andi and Andi loves Nick!  beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:10 pm

mura, unknown, sue, and others:

Do you all still think Nick is F1? I need to stop reading other threads especially things that are brought over from RS. I need a pep talk...

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:12 pm

2boys3girls wrote:mura, unknown, sue, and others:

Do you all still think Nick is F1?  I need to stop reading other threads especially things that are brought over from RS. I need a pep talk...

YES, Nick is F1... Read the posts back from last night to today. Should make you feel better.
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Mooshun Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:14 pm

I just wanted to pop in and express how much Nick is by far my favorite Bachelor franchise "contestant” ever to be on this show. I have not been on this board in years since Jef & Emily. I will apologize in advance if I am posting this in the wrong thread.

Nick is just smart, cute, sexy, hot, thoughtful, quirky, creative, eloquent and list goes on. For some reason, I still think that Andi will pick Nick at the end even with RS planevid. That planevid seems like foiler to me. What are the chances that someone would catch him on a plane and be able to record a conversation like that using a phone? There’s been many sightings of Nick and it’s hard enough to get pix of him let alone a whole video? Something is not right there.

Anyway, the chemistry that Andi and Nick have just undeniable. They connect in every way. Emotionally, Mentally and Physically like she says all the time. Based on the interviews and blogs, I really find it interesting the words she uses for Nick as opposed to the other guys. (ie. Nick = Sensitive for eonline, today’s people blog where she’s just gushing over how thoughtful and creative he is with that storybook). I really get the vibe that she really respects the relationship she has with him and cherishes him. I know that she doesn’t post many pictures of her and Nick’s dates but I think that she is doing that because she is protective of him.

I think that she will pick the guy that she aspires to be with. The one that she connects with in every way and won’t go with the comfortable route of being with a jock. Else what was the point of her going on this love journey? Just so she can find out that she’s meant to be with a jock, the type that she’s always been attracted to? I would not find that to be a real love story if she went with the comfortable route. The love story would be for her to end in love with the unexpected.

Lastly, I could swear that she teared up when he told her that he loves her? Did anyone catch that? I also thought that she had a happy tear strolling from her right eye at one point when he is reading the storybook to her.  beatingheart l o v e l o v e 

Mooshun

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:23 pm

SueSt wrote:
2boys3girls wrote:mura, unknown, sue, and others:

Do you all still think Nick is F1?  I need to stop reading other threads especially things that are brought over from RS. I need a pep talk...

YES, Nick is F1... Read the posts back from last night to today.  Should make you feel better.

I did read and I love reading everything you all have to say! I just gives me pause when RS is so sure of himself and says see you on the 28th like he can't wait to be right. Sorry to bring negativity in a happy place. I just keep going back and forth in my head with it.

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:33 pm

Mooshun wrote:I just wanted to pop in and express how much Nick is by far my favorite Bachelor franchise "contestant” ever to be on this show. I have not been on this board in years since Jef & Emily. I will apologize in advance if I am posting this in the wrong thread.

Nick is just smart, cute, sexy, hot, thoughtful, quirky, creative, eloquent and list goes on. For some reason, I still think that Andi will pick Nick at the end even with RS planevid. That planevid seems like foiler to me. What are the chances that someone would catch him on a plane and be able to record a conversation like that using a phone? There’s been many sightings of Nick and it’s hard enough to get pix of him let alone a whole video? Something is not right there.

Anyway, the chemistry that Andi and Nick have just undeniable. They connect in every way. Emotionally, Mentally and Physically like she says all the time. Based on the interviews and blogs, I really find it interesting the words she uses for Nick as opposed to the other guys. (ie. Nick = Sensitive for eonline, today’s people blog where she’s just gushing over how thoughtful and creative he is with that storybook). I really get the vibe that she really respects the relationship she has with him and cherishes him. I know that she doesn’t post many pictures of her and Nick’s dates but I think that she is doing that because she is protective of him.

I think that she will pick the guy that she aspires to be with. The one that she connects with in every way and won’t go with the comfortable route of being with a jock. Else what was the point of her going on this love journey? Just so she can find out that she’s meant to be with a jock, the type that she’s always been attracted to? I would not find that to be a real love story if she went with the comfortable route. The love story would be for her to end in love with the unexpected.

Lastly, I could swear that she teared up when he told her that he loves her? Did anyone catch that? I also thought that she had a happy tear strolling from her right eye at one point when he is reading the storybook to her.  beatingheart l o v e l o v e 
 Welcomeparty! Mooshun.
Thanks for your great post and welcome to #teamnick!!!
Great point to the Bolded!!! The love story is opening yourself up... as you said. There is no reasonable explanation for Andi choosing anyone but Nick. He is the real deal!
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:36 pm

SueSt wrote:When asked by Kelly and Michael at her LIVE appearance what it was about the winner, Andi said, "when it comes right down to it, I want that chemistry that I can't explain.... "

And on her beach date with Nick: There is a connection and chemistry between Nick and I that just doesn’t necessarily exist with everybody else.

As our ADA would say: CASE CLOSED!!   giggling 

Really?? Wow!

ETA: I meant to say  welcomeyall Mooshun

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by beader Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:47 pm

Thanks, TeamNick, TeamCrunchy, etc. for keeping it positive! Love our Nick--want him happy.

beader

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Tue Jul 15, 2014 6:55 pm

All I have to say is if y'all are right and Nick is F1 I will be extremely happy and surprised. As of now I am dreading the whole episode.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 79 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 52 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO