SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by isittrue Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:07 am

I am trying to not read too much into things but I was reading CH blog again and I had such a weird feeling of deja vu as in Des' season where CH was always pointing to how good of a relationship Chris and Des had as opposed to Brooks and Des.  He even hinted that if Des chose Brooks it would be like all her other relationships that had failed or something along that lines.  In his latest blog, he mentions something about Josh is the safe choice but the sometimes safe feels right even when it's not.  He also said Nick was the relationship less traveled but one that Andi aspired to be in.  Again, not trying to read into things too much especially since CH may very well be trying to throw people off the spoiler but it just reminded me of last year for some reason and it may mean nothing or not.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4 - Page 69 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:11 am

stuckinsc wrote:
rosesrREd wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

as i mentioned numerous times...

to hide the OBVIOUS in the PLAIN Sight :yes:. All the foilers serve that.and.. a GREAT mind game!
Interesting if we observe closely, Nick is related to BTS too much: the plane video, ton of picks inide his house, the 'rumours' of Nick being dislike... ALL were CONVENIENTLY dropped into RS's lap..laugh out loud... Wowza!!!!

its Head vs Heart Game..

if we use our heart freely to enjoy what being unfold onscreen, ignoring the 'head' that suggest we 'knew' all the spoilers, instead using the head properly to interpret all the clues he sent us via his SMs..Wowza!!! .we could easily see a beautiful love story unfold! heartbeat . It really is the epic one!  :yes:

Exactly, In all seasons that RS has been spoiling the show has be ever gotten this much information?  RS said "I don't know why the producer was filming with Nick in Milwaukee, but I can tell you it has nothing to do with the end of the show?"  He is talking in riddles.  How can you know it has nothing to do with the show, IF you don't know why they were there?

Obviously those who believe Josh is F1 are going to believe any information he puts out about Nick.  However, with just a little digging, it's easy to see something fishy is going on.

The pure volume of spoilers is one of my huge hesitations this season.  When you get too much of a good thing, to me you should question it.  Of course as a scientist, where we fail 99% of the time and are masochistic by nature, this may be a personality flaw of mine.  Question everything, then when you are done, question it again!

Good advice stuckinsc...
Hope you enjoyed your evening with hubby!  Smiley 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:13 am

isittrue wrote:I am trying to not read too much into things but I was reading CH blog again and I had such a weird feeling of deja vu as in Des' season where CH was always pointing to how good of a relationship Chris and Des had as opposed to Brooks and Des.  He even hinted that if Des chose Brooks it would be like all her other relationships that had failed or something along that lines.  In his latest blog, he mentions something about Josh is the safe choice but the sometimes safe feels right even when it's not.  He also said Nick was the relationship less traveled but one that Andi aspired to be in.  Again, not trying to read into things too much especially since CH may very well be trying to throw people off the spoiler but it just reminded me of last year for some reason and it may mean nothing or not.

I like it isittrue; good observation! thanks for sharing. :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:13 am

Hey all! I only get here sporadically. I expect exciting updates waiting for me, LOL!

I cannot stay for long....a beach chair and frozen mudslide will be waiting for me!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:15 am

nutty1 wrote:Hey all!  I only get here sporadically. I expect exciting updates waiting for me, LOL!

I cannot stay for long....a beach chair and frozen mudslide will be waiting for me!

bestbud! I feel so bad for you. Now go drink mudslides! Newest update, sounds like someone may have put Nick on a phone time out. I try to do it to my husband all the time!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:27 am

Nick tweeted this about 50 minutes ago.

Sometimes you could just use a hug...ideally when you're not at work.

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:29 am

nutty1 wrote:Nick tweeted this about 50 minutes ago.

ahhhhhhhhhhh, he misses his girl.  :yes: 
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:31 am

If Andi tweets about a hug, I'll die!

And now I'm off. Later friends!

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:57 am

I feel him on that one! And now on that note...... Off to work I go......
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Fri Jul 18, 2014 11:59 am

I heart him and feel so bad for him! He probably can't wait until this while thing is over.
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:03 pm

Sorry if you guys have talked about this already, but how cute was it when Nick led her away to "privately" tell her ily? So sweet!

If things were different, I would TOTALLY be a Nick/Andi fan. They have something special going on.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jul 18, 2014 12:07 pm

Alanna wrote:Sorry if you guys have talked about this already, but how cute was it when Nick led her away to "privately" tell her ily? So sweet!

If things were different, I would TOTALLY be a Nick/Andi fan. They have something special going on.

It was one of my favorite moments between them. Thank you for sharing it with us!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 79 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 74 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #4

+55
MiaHawk
sparkler
Litta123
pander3575
CHO