SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:17 pm

It looks like all 3couples are still together.at least their SM postings suggest that. Loving the show and if indeed thhey all make it...that will equal TB in just one season too giggling giggling 

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 6 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by california90 Sun Jul 27, 2014 4:50 pm

I just watched the first 3 episodes.. I'm hooked! Cortney and Jason have such great chemistry- it's so easy to root for them. I'm hoping that they can have the emotional and mental chemistry. I'm not sure about Monet and Vaughn yet. Watching Jamie and Doug.. Doug is so patient with Jamie and so optimistic. He doesn't push anything too far. And she's starting to open up to him at the end of their honeymoon is super cute.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Sun Jul 27, 2014 5:22 pm

Hello to all, I just watched all three episodes on Demand and I must say that I am truly hooked.  giggling I actually like all three couples and can't wait to see the journeys.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:02 pm

So happy this is on tonight! (especially after last night!)

Should be an interesting episode...moving in together!

Back to top Go down

Post by latergator Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:19 pm

didn't watch any of B'ette so have no clue who slammed who... but I am totally stoked about MAFS!  can't wait to catch the dynamics of the move-in's tonight, it brings all sorts of interesting things to the table.  

I asked in other thread how has it worked in your life?  move in, then marry?  marry, then move in?  move in and not bother to marry? for me personally, once I moved from my parents home out on my own, I married first then moved in together.
latergator
latergator

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 12:41 pm

latergator wrote:didn't watch any of B'ette so have no clue who slammed who... but I am totally stoked about MAFS!  can't wait to catch the dynamics of the move-in's tonight, it brings all sorts of interesting things to the table.  

I asked in other thread how has it worked in your life?  move in, then marry?  marry, then move in?  move in and not bother to marry? for me personally, once I moved from my parents home out on my own, I married first then moved in together.

You didn't miss much from last night... and I agree this show is fascinating..

I got married first.  I'm kind of old fashioned about the move in deal.  For me personally I think starting a life together and building your home together is so special and I wanted to save that for when I got married, it just added to the excitement.  I remember getting all the gifts from the bridal shower and wedding and couldn't wait to be able to use them and furnish our home together.

And not to mention, coming from a Catholic family, my parents wouldn't have been happy about me living in sin  giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:27 pm

I'm with you Max!

The cast is supposed to be on The View on Thursday.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 1:48 pm

Lost17 wrote:I'm with you Max!

I can not stand The View, but I might just watch it to see these couples. Even though I have no doubt that at least 2 of the 3 are still together, I'm curious to see how they interact. Thanks for the info Lost!  👋 

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:07 pm

Max64 wrote:
Lost17 wrote:I'm with you Max!

I can not stand The View, but I might just watch it to see these couples.  Even though I have no doubt that at least 2 of the 3 are still together, I'm curious to see how they interact.  Thanks for the info Lost!  👋 
I can't either but had to watch today because Maks from DWTS was on and they just happened to mention it! Be interesting to see what they have to say and how they interact especially now since the show is done filming.

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:43 pm

About 15 minutes before the show!!!!

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:04 pm

Showtime!!
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by atem Tue Jul 29, 2014 10:08 pm

They look at each place to decide?

So, two of the three couples had sex.

Anything I post means it's Just My Opinion.  Don't feel like posting it every time I post. So, I thought I'd get that out of the way.

#Teamatem
atem
atem

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

+68
crazychicken
raekae
RollingEyes
mom22boys
moonpie