SELECT CONTENT

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 65 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by amundefined2 Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:48 am

[I wanted to smack Andi everytime she brought up her issues with Josh, I think I might spend most of my time wanting to smack Jamie.[/quote]

What issues did Andi have with Josh which fit the context of this discussion? Just curious.
amundefined2
amundefined2

Female Posts : 59

Back to top Go down

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 65 Empty Re: Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

Post by ironcat Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:26 am

GuardianAngel wrote:

Jason Carrion        ✔@Kr0ss

I don't want to give away the finale but just  wanted to say it was a fun ride with memories I'll never forget. #MarriedAtFirstSight @FYI

I would hope that if Jason broke up with Cortney (she's been pretty clear that she's in love with him and doesn't want to divorce him), he wouldn't reduce the whole painful experience to a "fun ride" with some cool memories. So I'm thinking that they're still together and he's being cagey. Fingers crossed.

ironcat

Back to top Go down

Post by bbroox Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:35 am

albean99 wrote:This is a good interview with Doug. There was a spot or two that it made me pretty sure about the outcome.

http://thats-normal.com/2014/09/married-at-first-sight-doug-hehner/
Great Interview! Thanks for sharing!!
bbroox
bbroox

Back to top Go down

Post by bbroox Tue Sep 09, 2014 10:36 am

ironcat wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Jason Carrion        ✔@Kr0ss

I don't want to give away the finale but just  wanted to say it was a fun ride with memories I'll never forget. #MarriedAtFirstSight @FYI

I would hope that if Jason broke up with Cortney (she's been pretty clear that she's in love with him and doesn't want to divorce him), he wouldn't reduce the whole painful experience to a "fun ride" with some cool memories.  So I'm thinking that they're still together and he's being cagey.  Fingers crossed.

I think they are trying to throw us off. They are pretty snuggly on the finale previews. I'm not giving up on them yet!
bbroox
bbroox

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 09, 2014 11:09 am

ironcat wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

Jason Carrion        ✔️@Kr0ss

I would hope that if Jason broke up with Cortney (she's been pretty clear that she's in love with him and doesn't want to divorce him), he wouldn't reduce the whole painful experience to a "fun ride" with some cool memories.  So I'm thinking that they're still together and he's being cagey.  Fingers crossed.
IA. This is like Josh thanking his fans for their support "regardless of outcome" the day of their finale. Stahhhhhp. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ltk1 Tue Sep 09, 2014 1:33 pm

mindless wrote:I really don't know what to think of Cortney and Jason. Their tweets make me think they're not together anymore, but are they just trying to mislead us? Is there any definite proof that they're together?

I think C&J are still together.  I have a picture from Instagram from the reunion show that was filmed 3 weeks ago in LA where they are close on the couch and holding hands. I tried to post here but cannot get it to work.

Also, on Twitter before the show started airing Jason talked about how blessed he was on the 23rd of March etc. etc. Even if a couple broke up and the network wants them to tweet about the show these 2 are very obviously still into each other and I cannot imagine saying what they do if they are not together.

Jason favorites tweets everyday about how great Cortney is and that they should stay together.

I think Jason's tweet yesterday was just to throw people off.

ltk1

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Tue Sep 09, 2014 2:35 pm

I think that it got really "real" to Jason at the end and he may have gotten cold feet.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:07 pm

RealiTV with Bee‏@realitvwithbee·25 mins
Excited for #MarriedAtFirstSight Finale 2nite! @KortKneee_Rae @Kr0ss @jamienotis @DougHehner @VCopeland55 @monet_iam

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 65 BxHKtgOCEAEzLEy

I love the pic Bee!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Beeleever Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:18 pm

Thanks, for posting the pic, GA! bestbud!

Just thought I'd throw out for anyone interested, I have a phone interview set up with Cortney tomorrow morning. My communication has only been with her and the producers, however, I am not reading anything into that. I sent my list of questions to her and I had 40! Yes, 40!

I'm also doing an interview with Dr. Cilona. I want so much to get his lens as an expert on every aspect of this show. And of course, I had just as many questions for him!

Is it 8:00pm yet? So excited for the Finale tonight!
Beeleever
Beeleever

Female Posts : 3644

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:21 pm

Beeleever wrote:Thanks, for posting the pic, GA! bestbud!  

Just thought I'd throw out for anyone interested, I have a phone interview set up with Cortney tomorrow morning. My communication has only been with her and the producers, however, I am not reading anything into that. I sent my list of questions to her and I had 40! Yes, 40!

I'm also doing an interview with Dr. Cilona. I want so much to get his lens as an expert on every aspect of this show. And of course, I had just as many questions for him!

Is it 8:00pm yet? So excited for the Finale tonight!

That's flippin awesome!!!! clapping! clapping! Good for you! You deserve it after all the work you do! Wow, very happy for you Bee!!
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71459

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Tue Sep 09, 2014 3:48 pm

Wow, Bee! That is, indeed, awesome! I look forward to seeing your write up. Whatever happens with J&C, Courtney comes out smelling like a rose. She seems so genuine...so I especially want to hear what she has to say and your take on her. thumbsup

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers** - Page 65 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Tue Sep 09, 2014 4:19 pm

For those of us poor foaming at the mouth people that will not get to see the show tonight (have to watch on Hulu tomorrow since I don't get that station) Will you all try to do some live  tweeting of the endings of who stays married so I can sleep!   hissyfit Will watch GMA tomorrow AM. I don't care about it being spoiled I just need to lower my blood pressure and know the outcome!! Have followed all season...love this show.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 79 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Married At First Sight - Season 1 - General Discussion - **Spoilers**

+68
crazychicken
raekae
RollingEyes
mom22boys
moonpie