SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 34 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by Barbrn78 Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:07 pm

I think it refers to Chris kissing Britt in front of all the other girls.
Barbrn78
Barbrn78

Back to top Go down

respect - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 34 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:07 pm

@SeanLowe09: Ashley's head jewelry will lead to her demise. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:13 pm

@SeanLowe09: "Stop talking about feelings and make out with me." - Chris' inner monologue

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:21 pm

@clmgiudici: Have fun returning to the lions den, Chris. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:24 pm

@SeanLowe09: At least don't walk back into the bar holding hands. Cmon buddy! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:35 pm

@SeanLowe09: Helicopter headsets make my ears sweat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:36 pm

@clmgiudici: It's like all the great previews before a movie you've wanted to see. I totally forgot about the 2 on 1! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:38 pm

@SeanLowe09: I bet it's hard to keep Ashley's eyelids open. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:40 pm

@SeanLowe09: Whatever you do Chris, don't make her angry. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:42 pm

@clmgiudici: Hexes. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:44 pm

@SeanLowe09: "I'm sorry I'm not from Pleasantville, I'm from 2014" might be the best line ever.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 09, 2015 11:50 pm

@clmgiudici: How has Ashley never had a mascara waterfall moment?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: Go down swingin girl! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 76 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 55 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78