SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 5 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:03 pm

I'm watchong on the east coast but i don't want to spoil it for those who will watch it later. #jurystilloutrightnow
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

respect - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 5 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:06 pm

I think its okay so long as its in the moment stuff. Just like if the Lowes were live tweeting.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:11 pm

Lordy lipsis i wish I was as funny as Sean or Cat, but Joshy wins the sweat contest so far tonight, the guys dripping wet.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:15 pm

OK both LCD are over and CH is putting on his very best "we've seen Andi and both guys.Stay tuned for the most dramatic blah blah blah." He has it down pat by now. ????????????
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:17 pm

True dat, Smartcat. I know they give him a scipt, but I doubt he has to read it anymore.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:18 pm

I wish my tweets were as funny/entertaining as SeanCat's but sadly, I'm kinda lame.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:22 pm

well we're waiting for the big BUT folks while Andi is talking the morning after the 2 LCD and she saying she has to say goodbye to ONE of the guys.....BIG DRAMATIC music of course
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:26 pm

CH talking to "fan favorites" to get their opinions......that's a big surprise,not Hey y'all I'm not Sean or Cat, so I can't wait for their clever funny tweets later tonight too.
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:28 pm

Their flight is gonna land in the next 20 minutes. Too bad the airport probably doesn't have the finale playing on a t.v. somewhere. They could catch the proposal as it airs. laugh out loud 

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:33 pm

And.... the curveball from Michelle Money, honey!

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:35 pm

OK the moment has come for me to shut up before I say the wrong thing and someone puts poison in my cat food. Love you all enjoy watching. #meow
smartcat
smartcat

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:38 pm

What's up with Michelle Money?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 76 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 40 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78