SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 6 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

respect - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:40 pm

Has F2 been dumped yet?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

respect - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 6 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by jcrbil Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:42 pm

MM asks a question.... changes the direction of the "expert" conversation.... I won't spoil for those (including you) still to watch. Just throws CH a little.

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:48 pm

@SeanLowe09: Just landed. How is it so far people?

@jwolfner: @SeanLowe09 me too! I'm waiting for you in baggage claim with roses.

@SeanLowe09: @jwolfner woohoo!

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:54 pm; edited 1 time in total

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:49 pm

jcrbil wrote:MM asks a question.... changes the direction of the "expert" conversation.... I won't spoil for those (including you) still to watch.  Just throws CH a little.

I wanted to be spoiled though.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:53 pm

lipsis wrote:
@SeanLowe09: Just landed. How is it so far people?

Lol. How funny would it be if they ran into each other at the airport.
‏@jwolfner 4m

@SeanLowe09 me too! I'm waiting for you in baggage claim with roses.

@SeanLowe09 2m

@jwolfner woohoo!

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:58 pm

Please tell me Nick cried?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:59 pm

And it kinda sucks I have to not be too mean on twitter right now. #HateBeingAGoodGirl #WWSCD

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:02 pm

^Haha. I forgot about that.

I can just be mean for you.  :uptonogood 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:32 pm

Turn that frown upside down @andi_dorfman

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:33 pm

umngirl wrote:^Haha. I forgot about that.

I can just be mean for you.  :uptonogood 

You've been standing in well so far.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:37 pm

^Gracias.

Dear Sean and Catherine,
Please don't be shy about your real thoughts when the ATFR airs, specifically about the Nick/Andi conversation. Sean in particular should have something interesting to say.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Jul 28, 2014 11:38 pm

Who was the Suave girl?

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 76 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 41 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78