SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 67 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:04 pm

@SeanLowe09  21s21 seconds ago
Talking bad about other women is always the right strategy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  21s21 seconds ago
A message to anyone that goes on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]: NEVER SPEND YOUR TIME WITH THE GUY TALKING ABOUT OTHER GIRLS

@SeanLowe09 6s6 seconds ago
Guys can we stop the drama and get back to playing with pigs? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

truelove - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 67 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:08 pm

@SeanLowe09 16s16 seconds ago
Leah, It's all being recorded by the cameras in your face. This isn't going to end well for you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:10 pm

@SeanLowe09 12s12 seconds ago
Will you sign my "bring Lace back" petition? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:12 pm

@SeanLowe09 10s10 seconds ago
Serious question: why is Lauren B. crying so hard? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:15 pm

@SeanLowe09 8s8 seconds ago
"You & Ben have such a strong connection and some people can't handle that. Me? I'm going to keep pursuing the guy who doesn't like me."

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:21 pm

@clmgiudici  9s10 seconds ago
Ben is really learning all about who you are, Leah. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 8s8 seconds ago
Bye, Leah's foot! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 25s25 seconds ago
This hasn't been a good episode for Leah but I have faith she'll bounce back next week. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:29 pm

@SeanLowe09 15s15 seconds ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:30 pm

@SeanLowe09  20s20 seconds ago
The 2 on 1 is only awkward from the beginning on. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09  9s9 seconds ago
Twin, you should be more concerned about the hole she might be digging for you. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 9s9 seconds ago
I've never felt more awkward. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:34 pm

@clmgiudici  39s39 seconds ago
Why when people say I Love You do I involuntarily shake my head? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‏@SeanLowe09 16s16 seconds ago
Nothing says I love you too like sharp, bird peck kisses. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:35 pm

Twin got happy banjo music. I'm so confused now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

If Olivia goes home, I have no reason to watch this show anymore.

@SeanLowe09  12s12 seconds ago
You're not getting the rose but feel free to watch me give it to spoiler  from the distance. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‏@SeanLowe09 7s7 seconds ago
Does anyone know if spoiler ever made it off the island? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 35s35 seconds ago
Dang, how long was she out there for?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:47 pm

@clmgiudici 58s59 seconds ago

So all the mean girls are gone... [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 08, 2016 11:51 pm

@SeanLowe09 1m1 minute ago

What? No cocktail party the same week every bachelor in each season before you skipped the cocktail party? Get out of here! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78