SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 68 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

truelove - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:56 pm

@SeanLowe09 35s36 seconds ago

Spoiler was my pick. Now I really don't have a reason to watch. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

truelove - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 68 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by smartcat Mon Feb 08, 2016 10:19 pm

Well everyone, I found it hard to watch tonight. Couldn't get past swimming in the ocean with a bunch of piggies without diapers. ugh!
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 7:31 pm

Bachelor 20 Episode 7

@SeanLowe09: No sarcasm tonight guys. Let's just tweet about the beautiful love that all 8 of them share with Ben. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 16s16 seconds ago
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] soon yeh?

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:06 pm

@SeanLowe09 7s7 seconds ago
Nothing says sex appeal like a pontoon boat. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 21s21 seconds ago
Wind is always fun because extensions are exposed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:08 pm

laugh out loud

@SeanLowe09 23s23 seconds ago
Will someone ask Lauren B. what my tray table has to do with landing a plane? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:15 pm

AWwww

@SeanLowe09  16s16 seconds ago
I can relate to Amanda. Introducing Catherine to Lola and Ellie was a big deal to me. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:20 pm

@SeanLowe09  19s19 seconds ago
When I cried, my mom would say "do you want me to give you something to cry about." True story. No wonder I'm so messed up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

to which Cat replies

@clmgiudici 24s24 seconds ago
CatherineGiudiciLowe Retweeted Sean Lowe
Boss.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:25 pm

@SeanLowe09 12s12 seconds ago
Wait, Twin is still here? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:31 pm

@SeanLowe09 8s8 seconds ago
Catherine is in love with Sean the Bachelor and tolerates the real Sean. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:40 pm

@SeanLowe09 9s9 seconds ago
Twin plays guitar for Def Leppard. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:42 pm

@SeanLowe09 15s15 seconds ago
Jojo's playing the ol' "I'm not ready to open up" routine. What are the chances she opens up by the end of the date? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 8:47 pm

@SeanLowe09 13s13 seconds ago
I can't hear anything over the noise of this brown chord jacket. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 68 of 76 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 67, 68, 69 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78