SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 69 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:50 pm

@clmgiudici 11s11 seconds ago
Do they even eat on the dates?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 69 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:51 pm

‏@SeanLowe09 8s8 seconds ago
There it is! This show is breaking down walls people. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:59 pm

Its those darn Canadian's   rofl

@SeanLowe09  15s15 seconds ago
It's amazing how many people spell "bachelor" with a "t". [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 10:59 pm

@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago
I never thought I'd get a group date rose so instead, I had fun. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:09 pm

@SeanLowe09 14s14 seconds ago
Assume the close. Caila is wrapping this deal up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:11 pm

@SeanLowe09 17s17 seconds ago
Becca and Caila are smiling but they both want to stab Ben right now. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:13 pm

Thats right, big daddy

@SeanLowe09  22s22 seconds ago
I didn't give Catherine the rose on the 3 on 1 but I did give her a baby. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 33s33 seconds ago
@SeanLowe09 I woulda preferred both.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:19 pm

@SeanLowe09  9s9 seconds ago
What product placement? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09  13s13 seconds ago
Catherine and I did the same thing with the fry. It just got really soggy. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 13s13 seconds ago
@SeanLowe09 I ain't never shared a fry with you. My fries.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:24 pm

@clmgiudici  15s16 seconds ago
I dare Emily not to wear a leather jacket and jeans on her date. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 9s9 seconds ago
This date would be so much better if Olivia showed up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:32 pm

@SeanLowe09 11s11 seconds ago
I know she's sweet and all, but has Becca ever laughed? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:34 pm

@SeanLowe09  10s10 seconds ago
What do you think Ben's mom is thinking right now? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09  17s18 seconds ago
Ben's mom is getting ready to throw Twin in the lake. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  16s16 seconds ago
Emily talks enough for both of the twins. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 11s11 seconds ago
"Okay..." Ben's dad is killing it this episode. Best line of the night! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:39 pm

@SeanLowe09 22s22 seconds ago
You're not fooling anybody Ben. This is the easiest decision you've had all season. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 68, 69, 70 ... 72 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78