SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Page 70 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bachelormonday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:43 pm

@SeanLowe09 19s20 seconds ago
Poor thing doesn't see it coming. She's about to get sniped. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

bachelormonday - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1 - Page 70 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:45 pm

‏@SeanLowe09 12s12 seconds ago
Dumped on a pontoon. That has to be a first for pontoons. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:46 pm

Nooo

@MixandMatchMama  2m2 minutes ago
Am I the only one who wants to move to Warsaw, IN right about now? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici
@MixandMatchMama nope, your brother feels the same.

@MixandMatchMama  24s24 seconds ago
@clmgiudici our love for buffalo plaid would work well there, right?

@clmgiudici 43s43 seconds ago
@MixandMatchMama and Fall and pumpkin spice lattes

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:48 pm

@SeanLowe09 37s37 seconds ago
Gone but not forgotten. But sometimes mistaken. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:55 pm

@SeanLowe09 40s40 seconds ago

Glad to see you make an appearance Harrison. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Feb 15, 2016 11:57 pm

@clmgiudici 23s23 seconds ago

I honestly thought *spoiler* would make it further. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@SeanLowe09 42s42 seconds ago

Does anyone else think the handhold after getting dumped is awkward? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Feb 16, 2016 12:02 am

Until next time
‏@SeanLowe09 1m1 minute ago

Having forced conversations with your parents while being filmed is the most awkward thing ever. Looking forward to next week. Goodnight.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:07 pm

Bachelor 20 Episode 8

@clmgiudici:Is Ben wearing tear away pants?! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: Dang, Amanda is hella cute. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici: Who wears short shorts? They both wear short shorts!

@clmgiudici 1m1 minute ago
Amanda's dad speaks the troof. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:27 pm

@clmgiudici  49s50 seconds ago
PNW WHAT UP WHAT UP [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  9s9 seconds ago
This food truck tour is KILLIN the preggo. I want I want I want [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  21s21 seconds ago
Ben might possibly be the least creepy touchiest feeliest man I've ever witnessed. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  22s22 seconds ago
Ben needs to be a contestant on Mr. America. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 57s58 seconds ago
The Bushnells are cuties. All of em. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by lipsis on Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:42 pm; edited 2 times in total

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:32 pm

@SeanLowe09 2m2 minutes ago
I can't tweet tonight but please tell me who has the crazy family, who cries and who will be on BIP.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 22, 2016 10:59 pm

@clmgiudici  3m3 minutes ago
Hey @CailaQuinn, set the record straight please. What ethnicities are you?

@clmgiudici  1m1 minute ago
YES FILIPINOOOOOOOOOS

@clmgiudici 35s36 seconds ago
Filipinos are the freaking best. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Feb 22, 2016 11:23 pm

@clmgiudici  10s10 seconds ago
PNW and Filipinos and Dallas in one episode?! I'm in heaven.

@clmgiudici  11s11 seconds ago
I kinda like Ben's mad face. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

‏@clmgiudici  27s27 seconds ago
Oh you're dating me and someone else? Me too! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  8s8 seconds ago
Real talk. Jojo's family is real talk. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  12s12 seconds ago
Keep guarded. Good advice, Bro. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  22s22 seconds ago
Are my sisters wearing boy masks this episode? [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici  25s25 seconds ago
Good save Dad! [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

@clmgiudici 2m2 minutes ago
There are so many parents this episode I wanna be friends with. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 76 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 76  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Live Tweet Party Feed & Discussion #1

+17
GuardianAngel
biolalyss
Baygirl
vivi2
Barbrn78