SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

Post by isittrue Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:16 pm

JBF, I mentioned on the Nick fan forum, that maybe MF had spies on this forum and used your past editing analysis of Des' season against you to try to foil the spoiler.

isittrue

Back to top Go down

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

Post by MVMom39forever Thu Jul 24, 2014 1:57 pm

notarose wrote:For #teampolkadot followers:

andi_dorfman Before I could even exit a limo... #tbt #thebachelorette
http://websta.me/p/771669365183338815_680984981

photo AD37EBA1-178C-44F7-9DE0-D97A595C8B8A_zpskeonn3au.jpg

Freaky ... Andi has been TeamPolkaDot all of her life! Her wait will be finally over in four more days.

IS THAT A VEIL OVER YOUR EYES, ANDI?!?!?!

Last edited by MVMom39forever on Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:05 am

rosesrREd wrote:

His pickles have smiley faces in them.

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 BtXBtcBCEAAw-Ps

Thank you! From your Fans
Inconceivable TeamSalty PeanutButter RedWine PolkaDots NicksChicks #ItstheLittleTHings #'Merica

OMG ... are you trying to tell us something???
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty THE LITTLE THINGS

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:14 am

Nick has posted two pics on Insta since he got back with the hashtag "...littlethings" and he also used those two words "little things" in the letter he wrote to Andi, after their date.

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 10375760_646549015434835_135409189_n
"It's the little things you miss"

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 10449112_301358610031667_1991647353_n
"How many people can say they finished an entire tub of Chapstick before losing it? Now I can! #bucketlist #itsthelittlethings"

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 Ce78a39a-8e83-4811-a399-5cb799a20a66

Nick's letter is on the right, ignore the one on the left (secret admirer letter). A line in his letter says "It has been the little moments and little things we shared with each other that makes me think there actually might be a chance for something special."
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
a may or may not related tweet from James (Nick's Bro), regarding his suit at HTD RC (after Eric's passing informed)

Back to top Go down

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty The IMPENDING DANGER PART 1.

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 7:29 am

nick_viall28
3 days ago
If Brian and I were Crime Fighters, this would be the look we would give to point out the impending danger #bromance #brother

Now im convinced. It takes a Genius to understand a Genius
(No wonder, my slow-unnative brain sometimes couldnt pick up what the heck was he trying to delivered duh.  Credit goes to my Genius awesome friend !    

Please observe 0:28 mark :
 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6R7YxE6mHZ8&index=2&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBOyxQkhEDmbiAx43g1sq-jx

Ding...ding...ding...Voila!!!!!..the impending danger = The Church =  His upcoming  :wedding    ?

now i wouldnt surprise if he has an 'impending danger' in the store for us already!  :uptonogood  ...Maybe it will be revealed at the ATFR?    .I even cant imagine what kind of explosive Kaboom will happen if thats true...laugh out loud..

Back to top Go down

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty PEANUT BUTTER AND RED WINE

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:03 am

loving their heartbeat journey!

"sometimes I start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going...I just hope I find it along the way". Michael Scott. #icanrelate
— Nicholas Viall (@viallnicholas28) June 20, 2014

--- THE SECRET ROMANCE BETWEEN  PB and RW  whipped ---

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 BtXBtcBCEAAw-Ps

Words of wisdom Wednesday... pic.twitter.com/BKnlo7Z5Hy
— Andi Dorfman (@AndiDorfman) July 9, 2014

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 BsImhAQCYAIpfSt

3 days after 4th of July (the alleged SH visit). Just sayin again.
Gosh I love peanut butter
— Nicholas Viall (@viallnicholas28) July 7, 2014

just before 4th of July (the alleged SH visit).Just sayin.
Why are Reese's peanut butter cups and red wine so good together?
— Andi Dorfman (@AndiDorfman) July 3, 2014

Where it all begins  
If you have a whole bottle of red wine.. You'll end up with purple teeth. Now I know.#TheBachelorette
— Nicholas Viall (@viallnicholas28) June 17, 2014

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:05 pm

SueSt wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:
SueSt wrote:^^^ I'm pretty sure Andi said Belgium was her favorite stop... I offer the following picture as evidence as to why!!! giggling
That..and IMO foremost because of this giggling :

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 BrO3nMUIYAAy3k7

YESSSSSSSSSSSS! :yes: yes

Question : Will it be at a courthouse in Atlanta? On the Lakefront? ATFR stage?

Just tell us when and where to send the case of red wine!
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:32 pm

MonicaJM2001 wrote: peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 2RJklq9A_normal  chris viall  @cviall11    ·    16m
I like crunchy.

• Replied to 0 times

Retweeted by chris viall
peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 VGgAXyBd_normal  Nicholas Viall  @viallnicholas28    ·    2h    
If you love pickles and peanut butter... This little combo will blow your mind. You can thank me later. #amazimg

:uptonogood

Nick fans shout: #winning
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:55 pm

Andi gets veil-ed...  shades of grey :uptonogood 

photo 19A0C877-B7F8-41E8-A87A-31272C77593C_zpsonoz5sao.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty THE MARRIAGE SIGNS

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 2:50 pm

Just pass along a discussion with an awesome sleuther friend peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 3563026589  peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 560662851  :

If you recall, during their 1-on-1 date at the court house, the camera zoomed in on the wall where it said 'Hall of Records" and under that, it had,"marriage license" as one of the things in the list. I thought that was weird. Also on their second date, they saw a wedding. You may be on to something because they definitely had a "marriage link" on their two 1-on-1 dates.

I followed that up :
The Marriage License--on the SB Courthouse-Nian first 1on1 date
peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 1054rd4

A Wedding Sighting- Venice- Nian Second 1on1

Enlarge this image Click to see fullsize
peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 52ncp2
Now, now, this cap allowed me to have a dejavu . Ring a ding anyone? (from 1:35 mark)  peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 770597973

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUkakT9DDVI

Now...Dont blame me if i start to think TPTB knew early on that the actual 'PRIZE' of this season is a dream Bach Wedding. (Note that Trista-Ryan wedding was on December, with wed prep right after the season end  peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 3044225749 . What a (possible future) coincidence! giggling ).

Back to top Go down

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty BUMPY RIDE

Post by Guest Fri Jul 25, 2014 3:31 pm

Has SM ever been this crazy in a season?  It seems both sides have given out some subtle and not-so-sudden hints that their guy is F1.  I vaguely remember some SM clues during Des' season and Chris S. posting some pictures but all this other SM makes me curious...

Not me! Just makes me ...  Hugesmile 

This season has been a bumpy ride for true blue Nick fans so SM has sure made it a whole lot more enjoyable!

yes 

photo F57A03C4-2E15-4412-BBAE-757A4570CD3C_zpsajpmwxtp.jpg

photo EB0AB5CB-A668-4495-B001-33F4665D62E0_zpsodzr1vzr.jpg

thanks NR!  bestbud! 

Des' Blog ep.8 : A BUMPY RIDE ON THE WAY TO NICK

CH's Blog : Nick is the less-traveled Road for Andi. (paraphrasing)

Gosh, how i looove a Fleissian Metaphor!  :cutesmile!:

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jul 25, 2014 4:46 pm

Looks like we're back where we started -  smooth sail on the horizon.

photo 84CBFA50-1B94-4645-9335-CE31389C774E_zpsyaedis3v.jpg

"Westley: Hear this now: I will always come for you.
Buttercup: But how can you be sure?
Westley: This is true love - you think this happens every day?"
             - The Princess Bride

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

+5
JBF
b
notarose
MVMom39forever
GuardianAngel