SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Jul 25, 2014 9:19 pm

Get ready to swoon friends ...

KarmaGirl wrote:
nutty1 wrote:The part that gets me every time is Nick saying every chance she got, she reassured me.

I agree, Nutty! Also, the following from Nick: “I feel Andi falling in love with me, it is not even that I think it, I feel it. The way we look at each other, it is hard for us to keep our hands off each other. At the same time, it is very easy for us to talk . . .about anything. I love this girl. . . . . . I think Andi is my other half.”

TRUE LOVE! :cutesmile!:
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 5 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

Post by notarose Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:31 pm

HTD - when Andi was one of the final 4
When Hy meet JPG he focused heavily on "time" and "roses".  Hy was NOT impressed on how late in the season Pookie had to wait before getting her 1-1 date and how she only got 2 dates (the second being part of a GD). That wasn't good enough for his girl.

This season
When Pookie's family spoke with her at the beginning of epi 1, Hy said that when she brings 2 guys to meet them (obviously expecting two as per the show format) that she should be certain at that point that only 1 is the man for her.

What does Nick & Andi's story show the Dorfmans?
Time:
epi 3 - 1 on 1 date (early in the season)
Venice - another 1 on 1 (will she tell them about the surprise of no date card and in the presence of all the remaining guys?)
Belguim - late night walk in Brussells
            - GD 1 on 1 time
Yes, there was ample extra time as well. Most importantly is how further along as the season progressed, the more overall time they created for each other.

Roses:
FIR plus the usual

Special moments to share with the folks:
- Nick creates his own date:champagne & strawberries epi 2 because he hadn't seen her all week
- normal first date: bike, hike, watch the sunset before going to dinner.  Obviously there really was nothing to do but talk all day and they still enjoyed each other's company at the end of it.
- flowers & thank you note after first date
- Nick goes to comfort Andi after Eric left as she was upset
- hahaha, salty Nick in a pout because he wants Andi to himself (I think Hy could relate to this)
- Nick taking Andi outside the hotel to spend time rather than staying in her hotel room
- Nick repeating to Andi he wants to marry her on "sacred ground" (a Catholic Abbey - we know he practices his faith)
- they talked about children and child rearing before meeting his parents
- Nick introducing Andi to both family and friends in his hometown, including his BFF who was responsible for him being on the show
- Nick & Andi special brew on tap (The company Chris Viall works for makes labels among other things)
- Andi says that both Nick's parents gave their approval
- creating a fairytale book of the love quest thus far
- he told her he loved and why.  He will give the Dorfman's exactly the same reasons.  

photo 8E8B0D90-B398-4269-BDA6-B9CA2F0AA4C7_zps1spqqjjq.jpg

... and incase they missed any of that, she's wearing a red rose dress.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 5 Empty "You'll be Coming Home with me Tonight" ... 2 more days

Post by MVMom39forever Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:09 pm

Nicholas Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  · 5h  
It's amazing what neon lights does for your inflight experience. Wheels up Chicago, IL

www.youtube.com/watch?v=v9uDwppN5-w

"Neon Lights" by Demi Lovato

Baby, when they look up at the sky
We'll be shooting stars just passing by
You'll be coming home with me tonight
We'll be burning up like neon lights

Be still my heart 'cause it's freaking out, it's freaking out, right now
Shining like stars 'cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now
You're all I see in all these places
You're all I see in all these faces
So let's pretend we're running out of time, of time

And we'll be burning up like neon lights

Neon lights
Neon lights
Neon lights
Like neon lights, oh
Like neon lights, oh

Be still my heart 'cause it's freaking out, it's freaking out, right now
Shining like stars 'cause we're beautiful, we're beautiful, right now

Neon lights
Neon lights
Neon lights
Like neon lights, oh
Like neon lights, oh

Shining like stars 'cause we're beautiful, beautiful

Like neon lights, oh
Like neon lights, oh

Be still my heart 'cause it's freaking out
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Sat Jul 26, 2014 5:15 pm

Thank goodness for this fan thread !! I appreciate all the efforts to keep positive - thank you all !
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 5 Empty THE CURVE BALL

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:56 pm

IMO The devil Fleiss love him some curve ball, boomerang, sort of dramatic effect in the tail end  :uptonogood    

on Des's season he implied the ending as 'out of the left field'. This season we got the term curve ball a lot (see: JBF's analysis on edit thread). Oh well, perhaps, i would bring over (Thanks JBF!) :

Harrison brings it up regarding the next Bachelor in an E! interview: http://www.eonline.com/news/555533/it-s-time-to-predict-the-next-bachelor-we-rank-andi-s-men-and-chris-harrison-weighs-in-on-their-iffy-odds

Rudie (the attorney like Andi) mentions it in episode #1 after being dumped at the first rose ceremony: “This is a curve ball. It is not what I expected, because when I came in here... I was aiming for the fences. Y'know I thought I was gonna hit that ball right out of the park. Everyone in my life was, like, Oh my gosh! Like, you guys are gonna get married and have kids!”

Brian in episode #6 (lie detector test): “The date card says ‘I’m looking for true love’. So it was hard to figure out what we will be doing. I wouldn’t be surprised if there’s a curve ball.”

Josh is playing baseball in his intro video "Meet Josh M." and at hometown with Andi. No mention of "curve ball" in the former.

In any case, it doesn't look good for Josh. OK for the other three.*ed: this discussion happened prior to HTD*. including your favorite? Can't keep up whether or not you are still rooting for Teddy Bear any more. He did say he was 100% confident he will wind up with her in the end.

During Desiree's season, Mike Fleiss suggested there would be a curve ball "out of left field". This was after Reality Steve confirmed Brooks.

btw, my reply to his comment was :  
JBF: Can't keep up whether or not you are still rooting for Teddy Bear any more. He did say he was 100% confident he will wind up with her in the
end.
Me : well, my adorable Prince Siegfried also had the same 'confidence' as Nick, altho it didnt come off as 'arrogant'. yet its worth for folks to call him 'delusional'.  

they need to drum up a silly villain drama and tone down the fraternity this season; they couldnt make their beloved ADA as the villain...Nick with his 'enigma' personality is the best candidate for that, since we dont really have d-bag this season (e.g. Brian J on Des's and Rego on Ali's that have GFs or James on Des's who wanted to be the Bachelor).Plus : going by the theory : The F1 has no longer use for TPTB,  this fit perfectly. (and yes, i believe Andi fell for Nick from very early on, after their 1on1- aka  'Early Connection Curse'..that on the less extent applied to JP of Ash too. re: jealous edit)

However, after his lowest low...it will be a 'curve ball' for viewers to see his bright side after Eric's death announcement. ..and his relation with Andi will come up into light i.e. time for us to see Andi's 'reciprocating' Nick's great love on the final episodes. OTOH Josh will get his own 'curve ball' too, to be let go after LCD (perhaps that wil be the moment he mentions the term 'Curve Ball' on screen..) and perhaps get to embark his own love quest on TV (another curve ball : since RS and us think its Chris's gig to loose all along).

Note that out of the left field and curve ball are Baseball's terms (former career of both my Prince and Josh...   ).  ⚾

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 26, 2014 10:05 pm

FROM ABC SITE :

Josh and Andi's Love Story
By Derek Wong Posted July 22nd, 2014 at 9:00 am
Josh and Andi have been on quite a journey during their time on The Bachelorette.  Josh is now one Andi's final two bachelors.  Get ready for the Season Finale by checking out all of Josh's moments below.

Nick and Andi's Love Story
By Derek Wong Posted July 22nd, 2014 at 9:00 am
Nick was a front-runner for Andi as soon as he arrived at the mansion.  From the first impression rose to the final group date rose in Belgium, Nick has been in the lead to win Andi's heart and possibly be Andi's future husband.  We've pulled every important moment from Nick and Andi's love story below.

---------------------------------------------------------------
Im taking a moment to appreciate that it seems ABC has helped me building my 'case' of the coming impending danger.  :wedding  :sprinklehearts  :uptonogood  :bigsmile: .
Thank you ABC! and Next! and Fleiss! and all the Minions!...tyvm

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jul 26, 2014 11:03 pm

CHO wrote:Thank goodness for this fan thread !!  I appreciate all the efforts to keep positive  - thank you all !

The mods thank everyone that takes the initiative to keep it positive! yes

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Jul 27, 2014 11:28 pm

Andi Dorfman twitter
Can you smell the finale? 2 days! Ahhhhh #thebachelorette
 photo AF1A97E2-5A4C-47AA-A71D-0B49E9F9E1B9_zps1pfaljt1.jpg

From a Romeo & Juliet:
"...O, be some other name!
What's in a name? that which we call a rose
By any other name would smell as sweet;
So Romeo would, were he not Romeo call'd,
Retain that dear perfection which he owes
Without that title. Romeo, doff thy name,
And for that name which is no part of thee
Take all myself."

Is this Andi's way of telling us the spoiled F1 name is wrong?

Aside: the only reference to "smell" this season was at the brewery during Nick's HTD. It was a scene at the vat during the "tour".  Andi said it was a 1st for her. Then they went into the bar where the taps read "Nick & Andi".

Cody's date card for the Italy date: Romeo was crossed out ("doff thy name") as was Juliet ("And for that name which is no part of thee, take all myself").  Nick was the one who read the date card in a deleted scene on ABC website.   He said to Cody, "wear tights".  That was the date Andi wore very tight pants during the night portion that many people were commenting on.
It was also the epi where Cody and Nick were in the sauna together.  Our first shot of what Nick "unapologetically" (as his sister said during the HTD) sensual.

photo 834F182E-1535-4187-92F2-54D5FEBAB28D_zpskh3sj68l.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 5 Empty Mimi walks us through the Great Love ...

Post by MVMom39forever Mon Jul 28, 2014 1:39 am

mimitalks wrote:Feel free to put this in the clues thread, if you feel so moved. Still Team Nick.

Things I've noted:

In the opening scenes getting ready to introduce the men -- Nick in second group of men getting in limo shots. He is hidden at first, camera cuts away before you see him, shadowy him about to get in limo - Andi says 25 men to find what I'm looking for

She says she really believes her - great love - (two words seem to be dubbed) is somewhere waiting in that group of men - he's in the group that is next shown toasting "to Andi" - Nick again hidden (this time by the drink he is toasting)

Andi says (voiceover) as she is coming out of mansion in greeting gown. I feel so lucky. I'm about to meet my husband.

Somebody says I'm excited to finally meet her. Chris is shown, then Nick (yes, looking excited, eyebrows  go up) You hear him say, but don't see it. "She's gotta be nervous, like us". The next thing Andi's telling Chris H. she's so excited, but so nervous. Mind-reader? Ha-ha. No Josh shown in the first limo or group of men walking scenes

Interesting...Marquel is in the first limo (he was part of first group shown walking, getting in Limo that Nick was in). Nick is shown later, after lamp guy, I think.

She clearly digs polka dot tie, way he wore a suit. Nick front and center at toast after rose ceremony, clearly not as skeptical, right? Josh by him.

--------------------------------
ABC commercial? bachelorette promo  - flash of shots - noticed bird man shots twice, vo my life is about to change, her walking in masquerade gown, Josh talking about how natural, how great it is when he's with her over her kissing Nick in Venice, then shot of Josh and her dancing, he tells her she makes him happy, then Nick voiceover? I can totally see myself growing old with her over her sledding with Eric. (just a thought. tbt reference to Sean and Catherine in the snow? When she said she could see him as an old man?)

Andi's VO there are things that I felt that I didn't even know were possible over her kissing Chris. Then closeup of Nick saying he is 100% crazy about her. Andi vo during fireworks kiss he sees every part of me, there is that connection I cannot even deny over her and Josh close up kiss. Nick and her at Venice again him telling her that once you have something special you are afraid you are going to lose it.

You hear Nick say she's my girl, then they show him telling the guys I am not interested in your dates.

May 1st abc promo - focus on nick shots first date - things we didn't see...but were told about. Her first time in helicopter Eric's date, then later she's excited on Nick's first time in a helicopter.

On Chris' date Andi talks about love for a lifetime - she later says level of passion with Nick is once in a lifetime (at least twice).

During Chris' date, Andi talks about liking people who are sweet and genuine. Said that about Nick in first ITM after First Impression Rose.

Also during Chris' date she talks about it takes gut to break off an engagement when it is just not right. (maybe a voiceover).

Andi also talks during that date about not just good, but great. (theme of great love - later discussed by Andi and Nick).

My opinion - if the feelings of love had been there with Chris, it might have been him and Nick at the end.

They did seem on the same page early on and I think she really liked Chris, (another reference to them both looking for great love - not just good, not settling for just good, and she said she was so happy right now) but again my opinion - here comes Nick! game over.

Date night card at second cocktail party. discussion about perfect connection, both wanting good, not great. What has she talked about regarding him the whole season? Their great connection. Sitting by him and J.J. (another guy I felt she was really leaning  toward) when Chris came to get her for the rose ceremony. Nick V. had a polka dot handkerchief that ceremony. Remember polka dot cup and dress of Andi when little with polka dots. Coincidence or clues???

She kissed Josh first, but had a whole day and good night date with our Nick. positive thinking...

Description of Nick during their first one-on-one, they don't say again the rest of the season, it seems that she talks about the connection and passion instead - she feels giddy, romantic, that spark with their kissing. Skeptic Nick, but still ecstatic about going on his first one-on-one. "Normal" date, so she can get to know him. Guys already jealous.

One of ABC's TV promos talk about 3 little words. Jea-lou-sy. The marriage talk on their date. Discussion of possibility of falling in love with the idea of someone, not them. (recognition of the dangers of the bubble) He will recognize real love because he felt he has had it.

Andi starts seeing that connection - 100% potential. Talks about their having so much in common. She wants to turn him (the skeptic) into a believer by developing real feelings for him. Challenge? Note: no like challenge with Josh. He's already declared her "his" by the second cocktail party.

Discussion after mime date - Andi ITM talks about he sees who she is, and the mental/emotional connection off the charts. Andi tells him he's causing a ruckus in her mind. During the surprise one-on-one (Venice) Andi discusses being heartbroken by Nick if he turns out not to be who she thought. Real feelings IMO. (You can't be heartbroken by someone you don't care about. Voiceover during masquerade hall date. Nick ITM is falling in love. Rose would validate those feelings.

Andi voiceover "Nick looks amazing. In his tux, he looks like a Prince."  (VO) Date in Venice with Nick has been amazing. Never did I think we would be in the 6th week and he would be saying he's falling in love with me. Feels good to hear it (slight emphasis I hear) from Nick. She doesn't want it to end. If I end up with Nick, I could look back on this date and say Ok, Venice is where I think I fell in love with him. Makes me very hopeful for the future. Clearly liked him stealing her away at the next cocktail party. That is a man. Very expressive about that, and the fact he couldn't wait to kiss her. The sneak over in Brussels. Yes, totally set up. His reason? Going into hometowns - he needed to know where she was at.

He's been persistent all his life, especially when something is important to him. She squeals with him. A sign she is excited and falling, too. Regardless of the date she just came off of, and the one she would be going on "tomorrow.

4 on 1 date, winner gets hometown for sure and a private date. No contest. Nick wins. Chris is a close? second, I think.

Chris seems to be her "Sean" (per Emily's season) Passion not there, but everything else fits.

We all saw Andi hug and keep holding on to Nick and squealing at the start of FS date. Girlfriend kept nudging him with her knee the entire time they talked until the reading of the storybook, then switched to massaging his leg. I totally see her besotted with him at this point.

When she says "I love hearing that" to his quiet declaration of "I love you, Andi" it is barely breathed on the way to the "kiss". But that smile before, and the ITM immediately confirming that happiness on hearing it (which we did not get with Josh - that I can remember) was so telling to me. What conflicts are left?

He's out of the house with the other guys, she's seen him interact positively with close friends and how he is in real life (as opposed to the bubble where the guys were probably encouraged to be jealous of him), got a green light from the family (which she voiced). Hy? Edit, edit, edit and voiceovers to make it seem Hy is intimidating him - a new problem. Are we to believe Josh (who has had way less time) can match Nick in the "great love" department? I don't see it. His "romantic" gift is sports-oriented.

clapping! 
MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Back to top Go down

peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 5 Empty The BEADED BRACELET

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:16 am

Dedicated to Nick and all of his Breakthrough,Bachelorette Firsts  cheerleader

A little observation and sleuthing:
ON FD:
Josh :
golden ribbon and black bracelet when greeting Andi
peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 5 14ubcl5

the same golden ribbon and black bracelet at night portion
peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 5 1411c84

Nick :
yellow ribbon when Greeting Andi--day portion
peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 5 11t5t2s

the same yellow ribbon at night portion
peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 5 35jf780

At F3 RC :
Josh is still wearing the same both bracelets plus a new purple ribbon (as suggested by others, but not seen clearly here) while Nick with the new, beaded bracelet  :yes:  (the yellow ribbon was gone)

To give any additional insight about the bracelet :
Litta 123 wrote :
Not that this gives any insight, but here's a blow up of the bracelet. Interestingly enough, I'm in the Caribbean right now (short rain shower taking place...so I'm inside) and recently saw a bracelet with three stones. The jeweler called it "the past, the present and the future."ik

After filming, Nick was seen always wearing this beaded bracelet, (sorry if its too gigantic  giggling ) including on his IG, with Bella http://instagram.com/p/qP0c1zMwwB/?modal=true
peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 5 9k5rp3

Soooo...just thrown in things to ponder  :hidingchair  :
- Would you give your F1 a ribbon, or more valuable bracelet?
- If you are truly a broken hearted F2, would you stil wearing the gift from a girl who broke your heart?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 6:51 am

This last crumb dedicated to Nick's Fairy Tale and those who wish he got the Happy Ending on The Show.. cloud nine :sprinklehearts

*crosspost with F1-F2 thread*
---THE F1, FAIRY TALE AND CHEESY VOs--

JFYI FWIW my Des's Chris in a podcast has 'confessed' that he and Des had to fill some VOs after filming to complete the storyboard. He often barely contained himself to burst into laugh for having to do some cheesy VOs such as Cinderella, Prince Charming, etc...here is one of them:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LPdOhmbMntc
on 0:24 mark : If this is a Fairy Tale, Des is my Cinderella :cheeseyy

IMO this seasons's theme is Great Love, while Des's was Prince Charming (for Poor Cindy). It really is always been foretold in the beginning. Hear it for yourself Smiley :

-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jZoVVBg0mEo (VO on 0:16 to 0:19)
-- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bqKt3LDo6lg&index=3&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBO-B7cdxZg9VlXv4ZbaSJ8a (Andi's VO on 3: 25)

Now, fast forward to NiAn Venice date: This particular scene always crack me up. Never failed. 😆 rotfl

Please observe on 1:26 to 1:31 mark
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nTLks4yZ-I0&index=5&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBOyxQkhEDmbiAx43g1sq-jx

its Pookie's VO which stood out to me :
-- Nick looks ahmazing...its the tux...he looks like a Prince! laugh out loud :cheeseyy

Now, for the life of me, at that time when i first composed this crumb (after the ep.6 airing), i couldnt comprehend why on earth the sneaky editors messed up this season with Des's season Fairy Tale-ish Theme?..laugh out loud.

and as if thats not enough...you just can tell Nick also struggles for not laughing hard having to illustrate the meaning of the' mask' on this date (from 2: 35 mark) :cheeseyy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haKNl9RbYwM&list=PLkB4oXgMAPBOyxQkhEDmbiAx43g1sq-jx&index=6

Fast forward to NiAn's FD. NOW I GET IT. Its the Storybook Nick wrote for Andi that led to above Cheesy Fairy-tale ish PI : He Looks like a Prince!
peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 5 I2pw93
peanut butter - Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION - Page 5 Qq7l3o

Ding..ding..ding....The Storybook implying : Nick is Princess Andi's Prince (too cheesy!...laugh out loud)

Gosh, i guess like, Nick, i am long-winded as well.. giggling . Just in case you missed my drift:
1. 'Yeah, No, i am down' giggling to Nick as the F1. :gotcha:
2. As devious as he is, Fleiss Master still loves him some fairy-tale ish ending for his fav Ette : Ali, Des and now Andi lolpanda
3. maybe, just maybe, we can predict the outcome correctly if we try to think 'outside the box' Praying

We shall see in about the next 12 hrs.... Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by CHO Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:38 am

I keep thinking - here Nick has gone out of his way to woo Andi (the 2nd ep special 1 on 1 time at the RC, the flowers, the nightime walk and tree kissing and on) and she has chosen him for extra time - the basketball gd special time (Nick's team) the group date rose and special time in Belgium and the Venice all day date.  You have all this time devoted to their getting to know each other - and from what we can see both are enjoying it.  Andi is describing her times with Nick as romantic, passionate, once in a lifetime...  How could she possibly pick Josh ?  What is he going to think as he hears her say all these things?  Josh didn't expend any special effort to be with Andi;  Josh never imo seemed too upset when Andi went off with Nick (ie in Venice) ...  Also the brewery going to the trouble of labeling the beer pumps, the adorable exchange between Andi and Bella, all Nick's friends being there to meet Andi - as well as all of Nick's family.  A lot of efforts for the F2 ???
I've given up on speculating whether Nick is going to "walk" ie tell Andi he cannot propose because he doesn't feel it from her (then how would that look if she chose Josh (did she want Josh all along or was that her last resort ?)  Then does Andi reject Josh and end up leaving without a ring ?  Do we know for sure that she received a ring ?  A nice romantic ending would be that at the ATFR Andi tells Nick she does in fact love him but she could not tell him at the time.  This makes sense bec for me it is hard to tell which one she likes more .  The curve ball is apparently she was all set to have Nick as her final rose and he backed out bec he needed the reassurance from her - but show rules apparently prohibit her giving reasurrance (I know the lead can - but  ... )   I can see that both Nick and Andi might need or want a little time to see if they really wanted to take this further.  Neither seems the impulsive type ....
CHO
CHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - CLUES - NO DISCUSSION

+5
JBF
b
notarose
MVMom39forever
GuardianAngel