SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by albean99 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:05 pm

I understood that Nick watched 2 seasons. It's pretty much impossible to watch most because almost none are available.

Just a friendly reminder that it's not okay to criticize other members. It is within board rules to criticize cast members but may be worth remembering that the cast members move on but our members will still be here. You may even be on the same side next time.  :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15320

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 -  Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 40 Empty Re: Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

Post by soccermom333 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:15 pm

albean99 wrote:I understood that Nick watched 2 seasons. It's pretty much impossible to watch most because almost none are available.

Just a friendly reminder that it's not okay to criticize other members. It is within board rules to criticize cast members but may be worth remembering that the cast members move on but our members will still be here. You may even be on the same side next time.  :Nod:

Nice post and this is very true!!! Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:18 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I guess it just the progressing of the times, people can either embrace it or not....  I personally don't think we will be getting a season as spoiled as this one because the Nick video is one in a million....  But the SM clues YEP, those are here to stay.....  It will just be up to the sleuthers to be objective and not go by the edit because they are throwing the baby out with the bath water as far as edit goes....

Totally off topic, but I love your new avi!  Is this you?  Whoever she is very lovely!

Yes, thank you!!!!

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:27 pm

albean99 wrote:I understood that Nick watched 2 seasons. It's pretty much impossible to watch most because almost none are available.

I heard Nick say he watched Des' season but you may have heard or read that he also watched another season. If I was going to go on this show and was a professional, I'd do the same thing.

I was talking to my client who is Exec VP at a software company that does business with SalesForce.com. He had no idea about the Bachelorette or that Nick went on show. I asked how strange it would be to go to a meeting and see the guy who just got his heart broken on the Bachelorette and he just laughed and said, "Noooooo." He went onto say that NIck's bosses would probably NOT want him to go on a show like Bachelorette but would not mind him going on something like Amazing Race.

Nick himself shared that he went on the show thinking he'd hang out with the guys and do a bit of travel. He probably did his homework because he wanted to enjoy his time and then slide back into this corporate job. He then was like, "Darn, I actually like this girl."

I am betting we see a whole lot less of Nick in coming weeks as he needs to get his head back into his job and out of the spotlight.

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:31 pm

luvlady345 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
luvlady345 wrote:I guess it just the progressing of the times, people can either embrace it or not....  I personally don't think we will be getting a season as spoiled as this one because the Nick video is one in a million....  But the SM clues YEP, those are here to stay.....  It will just be up to the sleuthers to be objective and not go by the edit because they are throwing the baby out with the bath water as far as edit goes....

Totally off topic, but I love your new avi!  Is this you?  Whoever she is very lovely!

Yes, thank you!!!!

You are gorgeous!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 03, 2014 8:52 pm

stuckinsc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Ew. Nick now follows someone on Twitter that has sent weird tweets to Andi and Josh with one of them stating "how does Nick's **** taste?" There is one that's far more descriptive and disgusting, but I won't get into too much detail. Also, there are tweets of pictures from the People magazine shoot and instead of Josh's face, this person pasted Nick's face in there instead.

And this is why I dislike Nick. Yuck.

He also follows Kelly Travis, who has been very mean to him.  I don't think Nick takes all of the SM stuff as seriously as we here do.

Correct. She's been mean to him. This guy he follows is being absolutely disgusting to Josh and Andi and creepily taking Josh and Andi's People magazine pictures and cropping Nick's face in the photos.
The guy is tweeting Josh and Andi asking Josh how "Nick's **** tastes" and talking about them sharing bodily fluids (I won't say the exact word) and also tweeting them about "Nick ******* the **** out of Andi." But hey, if he thinks that's fine..

It has nothing to do with taking social media seriously or not. That is down right disgusting.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:10 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:Ew. Nick now follows someone on Twitter that has sent weird tweets to Andi and Josh with one of them stating "how does Nick's **** taste?" There is one that's far more descriptive and disgusting, but I won't get into too much detail. Also, there are tweets of pictures from the People magazine shoot and instead of Josh's face, this person pasted Nick's face in there instead.

And this is why I dislike Nick. Yuck.

He also follows Kelly Travis, who has been very mean to him.  I don't think Nick takes all of the SM stuff as seriously as we here do.

Correct. She's been mean to him. This guy he follows is being absolutely disgusting to Josh and Andi and creepily taking Josh and Andi's People magazine pictures and cropping Nick's face in the photos.
The guy is tweeting Josh and Andi asking Josh how "Nick's **** tastes" and talking about them sharing bodily fluids (I won't say the exact word) and also tweeting them about "Nick ******* the **** out of Andi." But hey, if he thinks that's fine..

It has nothing to do with taking social media seriously or not. That is down right disgusting.
If called out on it, he'll claim it was an accident, someone else's fault, he didn't notice, it couldn't be controlled, his fingers slipped when browsing, etc. I think I've got the Nick play book down pat by now- he's just not responsible and it happened magically :yes:

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by luvlady345 Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:22 pm

Alanna wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:

If called out on it, he'll claim it was an accident, someone else's fault, he didn't notice, it couldn't be controlled, his fingers slipped when browsing, etc. I think I've got the Nick play book down pat by now- he's just not responsible and it happened magically :yes:

YESSSSSSS, it's been like that all season....

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:30 pm

So Nick follow that tweeter acount is like a criminal offense here, but Kelly T get a pass on her mean tweet all season long????

What's the logic here, I dun get it?!

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:32 pm

Love him or hate, people just can't stop talking about Nick.  :rotfl

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:36 pm

isittrue wrote:Love him or hate, people just can't stop talking about Nick.   :rotfl

Indeed, haha.
How funny is that, ppl hate him (I mean general public, not directed to anyone here) still checking on his life after the show ends. Why not focus on the love birds?

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 03, 2014 9:41 pm

peggy0221 wrote:So Nick follow that tweeter acount is like a criminal offense here, but Kelly T get a pass on her mean tweet all season long????

What's the logic here, I dun get it?!

Right and a lot of people were upset because Kelly was promoting such awful words. Now, we have Nick who is following someone who is promoting such disgusting and absurd things about a couple and since Nick is following this person, he's essentially promoting those actions and apparently thinks it's okay. Where's the logic with that?

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 80 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 60 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall - Bachelorette 10 - Discussion - Thread #6

+99
vivi2
StacyNor
Bet2Win
eliza3
philphan