SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by motheroffive Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:31 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:They're going to be in Enews tonight. There was a picture posted under thebachelorette tag on IG with the enews correspondent and she had really nice thing to say. Can someone bring it over? Smiley

Yep @joshmurray11 you picked a darn good ring. @andi_dorfman is all smiles on 2night's @enews #TheBachelorette. Rooting for these two who want a spring wedding. They are the kind of couple I think I could be friends with. by @alicialquarles

motheroffive

Female Posts : 2792

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 18 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:33 pm

Glow worm wrote:I can´t grab photos from instagram. Has this been posted yet?
http://instagram.com/p/rCqtOXTdjq/?modal=true

Yes it has, but never hurts to see it again.
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:36 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Stephanie Murray ‏@stephmurray11  21s
Georgia bound with @MaggieMcGovern1 ❤️

I wonder if She's taking sable Home ?

Going back to school. There was some article floating around that MM will meet Andi's parents when she takes Steph back to school
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:36 pm

GrahamGal wrote:BTW - BachfanNY your avi is hilarious.  Another member of #teamJoshalicious for sure.

Thanks GG! Craig had me dying on the floor with his man crush on Josh. I don't know if he was ever sober in the scenes we saw but he was definitely in love...(and not with Andi) giggling 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:44 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:BTW - BachfanNY your avi is hilarious.  Another member of #teamJoshalicious for sure.

Thanks GG! Craig had me dying on the floor with his man crush on Josh. I don't know if he was ever sober in the scenes we saw but he was definitely in love...(and not with Andi) giggling 

rofl rofl rofl 

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:46 pm

https://twitter.com/RobynRossTVG/status/494153685472006144/photo/1

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:48 pm

Just a quick throw together ...
Hope you Like

MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:50 pm

E NEWS! E NEWS! MORE JODI! MORE JODI! I think I'm...no, I know I'm going cray cray over here. Thanks for the share, motheroffive!! Hugesmile ( party time <~ this little dude never gets old.)

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:56 pm

http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/josh_murray_nick_viall_classless_disrespectful_bachelorette_andi_dorfman_after_the_final_rose-2014-07

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:58 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/josh_murray_nick_viall_classless_disrespectful_bachelorette_andi_dorfman_after_the_final_rose-2014-07

Thanks for Posting!!

"To be honest, it was very classless and disrespectful. It just shows the type of person that he really is," says Murray. "I don't associate myself with those kind of people and neither does Andi. ... Really he's of no concern to us or our lives."  clapping! clapping! clapping! 

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Tue Jul 29, 2014 2:59 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:http://www.zap2it.com/blogs/josh_murray_nick_viall_classless_disrespectful_bachelorette_andi_dorfman_after_the_final_rose-2014-07

You tell Them Josh ...

Stick Up for your Woman... :cutesmile!: 
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:02 pm

Go Josh! Defend your woman. They seem sooo over it laugh out loud.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 81 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 49 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam