SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:35 pm

docnash14 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ What I'm interested in is the picture Stephanie posted last night. Obviously somehow it could have taken place after filming, but I'm not sure. From what they're saying, Josh and Andi did a lot of sneaking around that included disguises. I think it would be rather difficult to somehow get Andi and Josh together along with his sister without getting caught, but who knows. Maybe they were just really good at it haha. Perhaps that picture came not from the actual hometown date (their outfits don't seem to match) but maybe that Saturday? The stairs seem to match the Murray's house in Tampa, but I could be wrong. Although, Andi seems very comfortable with Stephanie, so it might make more sense that it was after filming and Andi had officially chosen Josh.

I too am interested in that picture.  In fact, Graham Gal and I were talking about that earlier - lost track of time either late last night or early this morning.  I thought it looked like it was the Murray's house as did GG and it appears that Josh has on a different shirt than he did when he and Andi were at the house.  I definitely think more went down in Tampa than we know especially since Josh is so adamant that this is when he knew he was in love with her.  Inquiring minds . . .

It's very interesting. Their outfits don't match like we've stated from their hometown date, but it certainly appears to be the Murray's home. I just don't see how or why they would take the risk of being there together after filming. That would be playing with fire. If that is the case though then wow, well done. But I just don't see them taking that much of a major risk. I would love to get an answer to this somehow.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 38 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by Luvvy Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:36 pm

melanie1 wrote:andi knew it was special from the get go: “In hindsight, it was love at first sight. In the moment, I just had this feeling. It really took every rose ceremony and every date to put my finger on what I was feeling. At the proposal. I didn’t know until the very end it was love. It was love the whole time.”

Embarressed!
This could easily be one of the sweetest things she's said.

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by kikora Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:36 pm

I didn't see this posted but I'm sure I may have missed it.

I'd not have posted it if it wasn't linked onto MM's FB page (which is obviously wide open) as is her FB page, so... Smiley

This is super, super sweet!

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=10100188579208182&set=vb.63101650&type=2&theater

kikora

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:39 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
it was hilarious! He asked Chelsea handler if he can give Nick a Ross Matthews straight talk and said "bro, you're being a Lil bitch"  rotfl 

HA! Gosh I need to see this. I love it.
there's a little clip of it under thebachelorette tag on IG Smiley

That was hysterical! I can't wait to watch the full segment tomorrow. Thank you!!

He described my thoughts on the incident perfectly laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:39 pm

Chelsea Lately is on here now. Segment called Whine and Roses. laugh out loud

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:39 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
Kaltie wrote:Andi Dorfman ‏@AndiDorfman  6m  
And just like that @helloross became a BOSS! #preach #TheBachelorette

Andi just tweeted this! Ross was on Chelsea Handler and was probably talking about the Nick drama.... I wonder what he said!!!! Did anyone see it?????
it was hilarious! He asked Chelsea handler if he can give Nick a Ross Matthews straight talk and said "bro, you're being a Lil bitch"  rotfl 

HA! Gosh I need to see this. I love it.

Hope they post a video!!!!  Praying 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaltie Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:41 pm

GrahamGal wrote:Chelsea Lately is on here now.  Segment called Whine and Roses. laugh out loud

Record it laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

Kaltie

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
docnash14 wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ What I'm interested in is the picture Stephanie posted last night. Obviously somehow it could have taken place after filming, but I'm not sure. From what they're saying, Josh and Andi did a lot of sneaking around that included disguises. I think it would be rather difficult to somehow get Andi and Josh together along with his sister without getting caught, but who knows. Maybe they were just really good at it haha. Perhaps that picture came not from the actual hometown date (their outfits don't seem to match) but maybe that Saturday? The stairs seem to match the Murray's house in Tampa, but I could be wrong. Although, Andi seems very comfortable with Stephanie, so it might make more sense that it was after filming and Andi had officially chosen Josh.

I too am interested in that picture.  In fact, Graham Gal and I were talking about that earlier - lost track of time either late last night or early this morning.  I thought it looked like it was the Murray's house as did GG and it appears that Josh has on a different shirt than he did when he and Andi were at the house.  I definitely think more went down in Tampa than we know especially since Josh is so adamant that this is when he knew he was in love with her.  Inquiring minds . . .

It's very interesting. Their outfits don't match like we've stated from their hometown date, but it certainly appears to be the Murray's home. I just don't see how or why they would take the risk of being there together after filming. That would be playing with fire. If that is the case though then wow, well done. But I just don't see them taking that much of a major risk. I would love to get an answer to this somehow.

Well, let's recall that Sean flew Catherine in to share in the family's Christmas during their sequestered time. There is also prior history of a couple getting extra off camera time. The sleuths from the old FORT discovered some SC's taken of Tessa and Andy in Andy's hotel room following her HTD. And it certainly appears that that they were quite willing to take minor risks on a daily basis to see each other! I don't know if you saw the post (I will let the poster identify herself if she so chooses) who thought she saw Josh and Andi (although disguised) in Josh's Audi.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:45 pm

Well, I finally caught up on all media, I think.

I missed the ABC video at the event with the Murrays. So at the end the girls says that Lauren will meeting the Dorfman's on Thursday. duh, so I guess that's why Lauren is at Josh's now, pick them up at the airport, visit with Josh and Andi and they go to the Dorfman's Thursday? I assume they will go there, or maybe all go to dinner. I hope we can find out. I want pictures!!!

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:46 pm

Kaltie wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Chelsea Lately is on here now.  Segment called Whine and Roses. laugh out loud

Record it laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud 

I did, but no way to transfer it to my laptop. Chelsea start by saying he is confused because she made love to you, but wasn't in love with you. This is not 1935.  rotfl 

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:49 pm

^ It definitely seems like there are a few different possibilities. It would be nice to somehow figure out a definite answer though, but at least it's either that they got good extra time during filming or they were able to spend time together as a family after filming.

It's pretty hilarious thinking of them driving around in disguises!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:53 pm

Okay, I just tweeted Fleiss asking him to give us an Andi and Josh montage during a BIP episode. Any one care to join me?

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam