SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by pander3575 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:09 am

GrahamGal wrote:
ThankMeLater wrote:
GrahamGal wrote:Say I keep hearing about this plane video, but have never watch it.  Is it on this site somewhere or do I have to go to RS site?
it's on RS site. His latest blog has the video Smiley

OK, just when I think I can't like McSalty any less than I already do I see this video. Unbelievable. no no 

Anyway can't wait to get more pictures from these two now that media day is behind them.  I want one with Sabel, Daddy and his new Mommy.
and one with Dorfmans, Murrays and them all together!  Hugesmile 
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 42 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:18 am

Alanna wrote:
Eagle Eye wrote:So many thoughts about last night's episode and all today's media!

First and most importantly, could these two be any cuter and more perfectly matched? I am LOVING their real-life relationship. I love that they've seen each other virtually every single day since May 9th. I love that they're best friends. I love that they say they're planning for a spring wedding and I actually believe them.

[snip]

And finally, I really love what she had to say in her last blog:

And lastly, to my fiancé (wow, I love saying that word), I am so grateful that you came on this show and stuck through it. You are my best friend, the love of my life, my soulmate, and I love you more than I ever thought I could love somebody. I have never felt happier and more complete in my life, and it's just the beginning!  

So, so sweet. She's the luckiest girl in the world and she knows it. I just flove them.  PINKHEART
Snipped for brevity, although I love and agree with the whole thing (obviously!!).

Their real life relationship is so much better than it was on the show or what the show let us see. I'm sure spending every day together has helped too because they really do seem like a couple that's been together for forever and their senses of humor and teasing each other are like Jash, except Jash much farther along into their real relationship. I realize Jash is my gold standard for everything Bach couples related, no help for it!

I cannot picture Andi being romantic besties with anyone but Josh, especially her f2, who showed all his crizzazy, vindictive colors who like you said was totally meant to humiliate and shame her, so no reason to discuss him any further imo. He is just the opposite of Josh in every way possible, who is delivering on all his promises that he made to her and also me, who was living vicariously through her  giggling giggling 

I love that Josh is so silly and funny and polite but his demeanor was totally able to convey exactly what he thinks of this whole situation and the character of the other guy. You go, Josh!

Although we totally knew Andi would gush about Josh's amazingness after the show, it's still nice to see it! They're so sweet together and it sounds like she really knows what a lucky woman she is to have found him and for him to stick around through all her nonsense and never waver in his commitment. And I love her so much more with him, there is no comparison to pre and post-Josh Andi. Love them!

sophienette wrote:New video is up! "I choose you"

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/07/30/andi-josh-i-choose-you-video/

Hope you are all doing FAB! Sorry to hit and run! Just need to get out of this Internet place and back to my garden Smiley

(Updated their page too http://wp.me/p1Pls6-6fd  but I think you guys got most of it in the No discussion thread!)

blowkiss blowkiss blowkiss 
Sophie, that was awesome!! I loveeee that song and it's so perfect for them!!

The conference call articles are starting to come in, and this one is great, so excited for the full thing:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-nick-viall-sex-comment-was-classless-and-disrespectful-16570.php

They're such a great team and I love that Andi is a great cook and feeds him all the time. And Josh DID lie about the blondes thing! So she saw his results at mta, I wonder why he didn't tweet about it but I guess it might have been misconstrued if he exposed that lie before he was f1, it's much more adorable to hear that lie with his brunette right next to him. laugh out loud

Great post alanna. I am living vicariously through andi as well!!!! Josh is not letting me down. I am so glad you said Josh and andi are different post show, because i believe this too. You can tell they are much more comfortable with each other and they are like a couple that have been together for a long time. They have been seeing each other everyday for months now and it is evident their love has only grown and is soooo much stronger.

He definitely lied about blondes, and so cute how Andi keeps bringing it up! I love to see Andi get a little possessive of Josh and happy to see she is taking care of him with all her cooking. Josh is the demonstrative one in the relationship, which I love that about him, and Andi does too. Andi needs this from her partner and he is definitely softening her. Heck, she is even trying not to cuss as much!!

Josh can and is handling Andi. Perfect match. I am going to love watching them walk down the aisle!  :cutesmile!: 

Off to work again today, but please keep the interviews and updates coming. You guys rock and this thread and board is a special. So nice to share with others this beautiful love story. Oh and i love how Josh and Andi are already giving us the selfies and couple pictures on instagram and twitter!! Josh has so many new followers, as does Andi.  Smiley 

soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:23 am

Can i just add that I respect everyone who wants to watch and post on bachelor australia but i hate how it crowds the threads! sad
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by mathwiz37 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:35 am

Eagle Eye wrote:So many thoughts about last night's episode and all today's media!

First and most importantly, could these two be any cuter and more perfectly matched? I am LOVING their real-life relationship. I love that they've seen each other virtually every single day since May 9th. I love that they're best friends. I love that they say they're planning for a spring wedding and I actually believe them.

Obviously, the less said about Nick, the better. Do I wish Andi hadn't slept with him? Ewwww, yes, but I'm not going to hold it against her and it's awesome that she and Josh have completely moved past it. I'm not really sure why Nick was surprised that she was so cold to him last night -- dude, she's obviously seen the airplane video and the show outtakes and heard all the crap you've been talking about Josh. Did he think she was going to act like nothing had happened? His bringing up the FS was a douche move designed to hurt and embarrass her, plain and simple, and I'm glad she didn't let it get to her.

Also, I'm feeling totally vindicated that Andi herself backed up my belief that she and Nick would have been a horrible match, when she told him that in being with him she would have overanalyzed everything and driven herself crazy. I've always known she'd be way happier with Josh, who gets her out of her own head, and I love that she admitted that today. She's so relaxed and fun and funny with Josh, and I know we're all supposed to hate Andi now because of the whole Nick thing, but I can't help it -- I just love her.

I loved Josh's proposal and the totally wonderful things she finally said to him when she'd finished dragging out her speech and practically giving him a heart attack. She was going on for so long that I actually started to get a bit worried that RS had been punked and she was going to walk away without getting engaged!

Things I did not love: Josh's FRC attire. I'm not sure if he'd put on a little weight during filming, or if that was a suit that the wardrobe people supplied, but it looked uncomfortably tight. I also wish he'd worn black instead of navy, but that's just me. I felt so bad for him, though -- dressed in a suit at high noon in the tropics, super nervous and sweating bullets!

Hated all the time wasted on Nick. I can't believe it took so much time away from Andi & Josh that we didn't get to see them watching back their proposal, as they've always done with every other couple. And I REALLY can't believe that we didn't get a montage, especially since they had not just one but TWO awesome songs completely teed up and ready to go! How do you not use Extraordinary Light or Love is War? Total no-brainers! These producers suck.

All the interviews today were super cute and I'm sorry but HOW HOT IS JOSH???? Holy hell that is one good-looking man, and I really like his hair short like that. I wish he'd gone into a tiny bit more detail about where the purple ribbon came from, but mostly I'm just happy that he acknowledged them at all! Huge kudos to Piper for having spotted them in the first place, and to Sophie for having figured out the origin of the yellow one! It's absolutely adorable that he's still wearing them.  

And lastly, to my fiancé (wow, I love saying that word), I am so grateful that you came on this show and stuck through it. You are my best friend, the love of my life, my soulmate, and I love you more than I ever thought I could love somebody. I have never felt happier and more complete in my life, and it's just the beginning!  

So, so sweet. She's the luckiest girl in the world and she knows it. I just flove them.  PINKHEART

word clapping! I couldn't express my own thoughts any better than this entire post! Awesome.
mathwiz37
mathwiz37

Female Posts : 76

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:41 am

1. I might be posting on the wrong thread but this is where I feel safe to express some of my thoughts regarding the FRC. There were some comments about Andi being cold and heartless towards Nick during their interaction. If the guy has been stalking you since the break-up, would you be warm and friendly and give the wrong signal? Andi remained respectful all throughout the interaction.

2. Nick's situation is similar to what happened to Arie in Emily's season. But the similarity stops there and clearly illustrates the difference between an immature and classless boy and a real gentleman. Nick's actions did not garner sympathy which normally any F2 gains at the end of the show. In the case of Arie, he gathered so much love and support during the FRC to the point that he could have easily been chosen as the next bachelor.

3. Nick demonstrated a lack of emotional intelligence that led him say what he should have not said. His hands were shaking and you could tell that he was emotionally distraught. I suppose he never learned growing up that it is best to calm down and take a break before any confrontation so that your emorions don't take control over your rational self. Classic example of doing or saying something you will regret later on when emotions get the better of you. Women will think twice about dating him in the near future. He will be carrying around a DB mark stamped on his forehead!

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:46 am

soccermom333 wrote:
Alanna wrote:

[snip]

Snipped for brevity, although I love and agree with the whole thing (obviously!!).

Their real life relationship is so much better than it was on the show or what the show let us see. I'm sure spending every day together has helped too because they really do seem like a couple that's been together for forever and their senses of humor and teasing each other are like Jash, except Jash much farther along into their real relationship. I realize Jash is my gold standard for everything Bach couples related, no help for it!

I cannot picture Andi being romantic besties with anyone but Josh, especially her f2, who showed all his crizzazy, vindictive colors who like you said was totally meant to humiliate and shame her, so no reason to discuss him any further imo. He is just the opposite of Josh in every way possible, who is delivering on all his promises that he made to her and also me, who was living vicariously through her  giggling giggling 

I love that Josh is so silly and funny and polite but his demeanor was totally able to convey exactly what he thinks of this whole situation and the character of the other guy. You go, Josh!

Although we totally knew Andi would gush about Josh's amazingness after the show, it's still nice to see it! They're so sweet together and it sounds like she really knows what a lucky woman she is to have found him and for him to stick around through all her nonsense and never waver in his commitment. And I love her so much more with him, there is no comparison to pre and post-Josh Andi. Love them!

sophienette wrote:New video is up! "I choose you"

http://sophienettejc.thedeadone.net/2014/07/30/andi-josh-i-choose-you-video/

Hope you are all doing FAB! Sorry to hit and run! Just need to get out of this Internet place and back to my garden Smiley

(Updated their page too http://wp.me/p1Pls6-6fd  but I think you guys got most of it in the No discussion thread!)

blowkiss blowkiss blowkiss 
Sophie, that was awesome!! I loveeee that song and it's so perfect for them!!

The conference call articles are starting to come in, and this one is great, so excited for the full thing:
http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/the-bachelorette-star-andi-dorfman-and-josh-murray-nick-viall-sex-comment-was-classless-and-disrespectful-16570.php

They're such a great team and I love that Andi is a great cook and feeds him all the time. And Josh DID lie about the blondes thing! So she saw his results at mta, I wonder why he didn't tweet about it but I guess it might have been misconstrued if he exposed that lie before he was f1, it's much more adorable to hear that lie with his brunette right next to him. laugh out loud

Great post alanna.  I am living vicariously through andi as well!!!!  Josh is not letting me down.  I am so glad you said Josh and andi are different post show, because i believe this too.  You can tell they are much more comfortable with each other and they are like a couple that have been together for a long time.  They have been seeing each other everyday for months now and it is evident their love has only grown and is soooo much stronger.  

He definitely lied about blondes, and so cute how Andi keeps bringing it up!  I love to see Andi get a little possessive of Josh and happy to see she is taking care of him with all her cooking.  Josh is the demonstrative one in the relationship, which I love that about him, and Andi does too.  Andi needs this from her partner and he is definitely softening her.  Heck, she is even trying not to cuss as much!!  

Josh can and is handling Andi.  Perfect match.  I am going to love watching them walk down the aisle!   :cutesmile!: 

Off to work again today, but please keep the interviews and updates coming.  You guys rock and this thread and board is a special.  So nice to share with others this beautiful love story.  Oh and i love how Josh and Andi are already giving us the selfies and couple pictures on instagram and twitter!!  Josh has so many new followers, as does Andi.   Smiley 

Great post! ITA with every word. I will enjoy watching them walk down the aisle too! Can't wait. High clap 

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:50 am

^^^May I just also chime in and agree with Luvvy about the posts of Eagle Eye, Alanna and Soccermom? Well said, all!  clapping! 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:53 am

Puh! I have finally been able to get some sleep, 14 hours to be precis. I do needed that.
So many great things have been posted while I was asleep. Love your post Eagle Eye/Alanna/Soccermom, I couldn't agree more.
AND
Sophie(nette) your new video brought me to tears. It's a masterpiece, the music together with our beautiful couple was so precious. Love all your videos, but this one was ... awwww :tissuebox I think that Mike Fleiss should pay you and have it on BIP as a tribute to this great couple.

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Wed Jul 30, 2014 9:55 am

GrahamGal,

You can also see the plane video on You Tube.
Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:10 am

If this was part of HTD we didn't see it. Was it the day before or after his HTD?  Or am I completely misreading what they are saying here?[/quote]

Another interesting catch, GG, since Josh's HTD was filmed on Sunday, Easter Sunday to be exact.  So if you reading it correctly, does that mean that Andi spent additional time in Tampa (which has been my speculation all along although I have suspected that it occurred on the other end of the date)[/quote]

Didn't I read somewhere that they were at Nick's place for 6 hours but spent 11 w/ the Murray's so there is a possibility they changed at some point.

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Trueloveforever Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:11 am

Planning out my next fanvid in my head right now. I can't wait to make it and upload it for y'all!

"True love doesn't have a happy ending, because true love never ends."
Trueloveforever
Trueloveforever

Female Posts : 3064

https://www.youtube.com/truelove4every1

Back to top Go down

Post by flslp87 Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:14 am

docnash14 wrote:Okay, I just tweeted Fleiss asking him to give us an Andi and Josh montage during a BIP episode.  Any one care to join me?

I was just thinking the same thing, wondering if because we were short-changed w/ our happy couple ATFR then maybe since they were down in Cancun during BIP if that's a plan. I hope so.

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 81 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 61 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam