SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by joshfan Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:17 pm

Sorry how do you reply to a post? I am not sure so i am just gonna make a new post. But yes grahamgal ! Hope you can find it, I've tried searching as well. I think i remember there was a scene of josh at hos htd swinging a bat on the baseball date

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

Post by joshfan Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:28 pm

Check on momma murrays fb ! They are meeting the parents tonight and she has a big surprise for hy !

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:32 pm

Luvvy wrote: :shocked!:  :shocked!: OMG OMG SO COOL!
gatorfan1987 wrote:@AndiDorfman: Thanks for all the amazing videos! @sophienette #TheBachelorette
Aww! It makes sense the original #teamsushi fan would be following the vids all season laugh out loud She's so cute.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by noobsleuth Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:41 pm

Congrats Sophie!!! clapping! 

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 Drew112
noobsleuth
noobsleuth

Female Posts : 3456

Back to top Go down

Post by Laura Walsh Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:43 pm

Joshfan

The scene you are looking for was not in the episodes. The first time I saw it was in the finale where they did a little montage of both Nick and Josh with Andy just before she lets Nick go. Another one we didn't see was them kind of laying down on the boat on their first one-on-one date. That was never in the episode or in a deleted scene.

You can see the finale at bachelor nation on you tube.

Hope this helps.

Laura Walsh
Laura Walsh

Back to top Go down

Post by MJC1969 Thu Jul 31, 2014 1:46 pm

Here Ya go Di_ATL

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion  - Page 57 FaNxOe
MJC1969
MJC1969

Back to top Go down

Post by melanie1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:00 pm

Just added some more photos of Jodi in the pic thread Smiley
melanie1
melanie1

Back to top Go down

Post by kdubs_ca Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:05 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:MJC, or this one?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxSkA-yQocU

This ones Mine ..LOL

I want the one where he meets her parents and the Yacht date I can't find them anywhere  

I wish someone could compile all of their dates from week one and alone times etc, till the finale, and put it in one video. That would be awesome so we dont have to go through utube and try to find it piece by piece...   bowdown 

I was looking for something similar last night and found the play list below.  

Josh and Andi Bachelorette

When I watched it on Chrome it played through one after the other.  Except for having to click off some ads and a couple of weird breaks, it was like watching an Andi and Josh movie.  Maybe I should send it to them!

kdubs_ca

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:09 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:

This ones Mine ..LOL

I want the one where he meets her parents and the Yacht date I can't find them anywhere  

I wish someone could compile all of their dates from week one and alone times etc, till the finale, and put it in one video. That would be awesome so we dont have to go through utube and try to find it piece by piece...   bowdown 

When I watched it on Chrome it played through one after the other.  Except for having to click off some ads and a couple of weird breaks, it was like watching an Andi and Josh movie.  Maybe I should send it to them!
I've watched the whole thing through too. I'm not ashamed (only slightly laugh out loud). Best romance movie in a long, long time but it's real Smiley

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvvy Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:11 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Here Ya go Di_ATL

bowdown 

mjc!

i just love when he picks her up. i feel the excitement every time.  Smiley giggling 

My favorite favorites ~Chantal O.~Sean~Chres~Jolly~Chris L.~JODI #TeamSushi #TeamYellowRibbon
Luvvy
Luvvy

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:15 pm

MJC1969 wrote:Here Ya go Di_ATL

Love this!! beatingheart beatingheart beatingheart 
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Piper61 Thu Jul 31, 2014 2:17 pm

kdubs_ca wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:
MJC1969 wrote:

This ones Mine ..LOL

Awesome!  :yes:  You should send it to them, as maybe they haven't seen it all together themselves. Obviously, ABC couldn't be bothered to show them their proposal nor a montage at the ATFR.
Piper61
Piper61

Female Posts : 6364

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 57 of 81 Previous  1 ... 30 ... 56, 57, 58 ... 69 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Fan Forum - General Discussion

+82
Bhaka
TrustxLove
dw_a_mom
smartcat
Mirzam