SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 17 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by missfire1977 Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:24 pm

teachturtle wrote:
missfire1977 wrote:I've got Athens GA covered!!!!!  

I really might be able to hear you!!!!  I'm in Commerce!!

WHOO HOO!!!!! My poor dogs will leave the room. laugh out loud They will actually want to leave the house between my yelling, crying and cheering!!!!  :Woah-hoo:  :tissuebox  clapping!   I have already warmed my teenage son. He just looked at me and walked away. He knows mama's crazy!!! I've been crazy about Josh for about 4yrs now. But like someone said on here he is DEFINATLY gotten better looking as he has gotten older. He's like a fine wine!!!!  :yes: :fanningfan 
missfire1977
missfire1977

Female Posts : 65

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 17 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by BachfanNY Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:28 pm

Alanna wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Do you guys remember back in Ashley's season when JP gave her a letter during their LCD along with the picture book, and he called it The Greatest Love Story Ever Told? Well I think the same can be said about this season. beatingheart
Their LCD was my very favorite but I have no doubt I'm going to have two favorites after tomorrow. Jodi better not screw this up and break up in 6 months!  giggling giggling 

Are you kidding?? Those 2 will probably have babies in 6 months giggling 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Female Posts : 1726

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:32 pm

BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:
Trueloveforever wrote:Do you guys remember back in Ashley's season when JP gave her a letter during their LCD along with the picture book, and he called it The Greatest Love Story Ever Told? Well I think the same can be said about this season. beatingheart
Their LCD was my very favorite but I have no doubt I'm going to have two favorites after tomorrow. Jodi better not screw this up and break up in 6 months!  giggling giggling 

Shhh don't tell Hy!  giggling 

I'm cautiously optimistic for them, I don't think we've ever had a better matched couple in their looks and personalities with less obstacles to their relationship, like ever. There is no distance, no family drama, even their religious backgrounds are similar. If they don't make it, it'll be fascinating why and surprising, let's hope it doesn't come to that!

ETA: Look how excited MM is for her son's heart to get broken tomorrow! Live on ABC! laugh out loud Can we add it to the clue thread?

Last edited by Alanna on Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:34 pm; edited 2 times in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by teachturtle Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:32 pm

Lauren Goodhart Murray

3 mins · Tampa, FL ·

The Bachelorette Finale starts in less than 24 hours!! I wish I could give all of you a rose as a thank you for always supporting my family. We are so proud of Josh and how he's represented his family, Tampa, Georgia and DawgNation! This is so exciting!!!

Momma Murray's facebook post just now! Smiley

Y'all, this is real!!!!!
teachturtle
teachturtle

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:35 pm

Piper61 wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:I will be eating my weight in ice cream and squealing from NYC!! High clap 
You go girl! I purposely didn't buy ice cream this weekend, too tempting to do the same thing. giggling 

Pipe-I'll seriously need the ice cream - it will help me from going over the deep end when I see josh melt andi's cold heart tomorrow night  :giggle: 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:36 pm

Haha Momma Murray is just as excited as we are! Bring on Monday! :Woah-hoo: 

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:39 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ GA, I haven't been this excited for a television event since the Bruins - Habs game seven back in May. The Habs crushed my heart laugh out loud I'm hoping for the outcome that I've expected all season to be accurate tomorrow. Otherwise.. super rough haha.

You wouldn't believe how my heart started racing reading your post!  :crazed Just seeing Bruins - Habs gives me heart palpitations! laugh out loud I had a stop over in Boston on the way to Florida. The airport was filled with Bruins jersey's and other teams too. Had to go through a secondary security section. They stopped me, took my bottled water that I purchased at the Buffalo Airport, $3.00!! which wasn't even opened yet! You know what I said under my breath don't you? laugh out loud It was payback time for me! Ha!

This has been a crazy season. We say that every season, but each time there's always that certain episode, or a series of episodes that make the season memorable. Many of you will be referring to Andi and ? in future seasons which will bring back memories.  What we, the mods, hope, is that everyone has fun, gets along, and know that regardless of which team you're on, if anyone needed anything, we're always here to help. I know that all of you would help one another if asked, regardless of who's on who's team. yes

During the day on game 7 I was proudly wearing my Lucic jersey and I was walking with my boyfriend not far from the Museum of Science. All of a sudden we heard "Go habs go!" and there was about 20 little kids in Habs shirts laugh out loud I emphatically told them the Bruins were going to win. Those little 10 year old kids must have been beyond happy that night.

I first started posting here back in the end of April to simply state Instagram was deleting accounts and the action on Josh's account simply could have been because of that and now I'm still here. It's been a ton of fun. You're all so great!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:40 pm

Gosh, Lauren Murray has been so good to us all season giving us almost daily posts on Facebook!

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:41 pm

Alanna wrote:
BachfanNY wrote:
Alanna wrote:

Shhh don't tell Hy!  giggling 

I'm cautiously optimistic for them, I don't think we've ever had a better matched couple in their looks and personalities with less obstacles to their relationship, like ever. There is no distance, no family drama, even their religious backgrounds are similar. If they don't make it, it'll be fascinating why and surprising, let's hope it doesn't come to that!

ETA: Look how excited MM is for her son's heart to get broken tomorrow! Live on ABC! laugh out loud Can we add it to the clue thread?

Awe MM! She's so cute, I just want to put her in my pocket (and josh).

I'll add this. Can't believe this list is still going!
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Gosh, Lauren Murray has been so good to us all season giving us almost daily posts on Facebook!
I know, she's taken Steve's job and run with it. I love her. I wish her children competed every season. Is Stephanie taken yet??  

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachfanNY Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:43 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Gosh, Lauren Murray has been so good to us all season giving us almost daily posts on Facebook!

I'm going to miss that woman next season. So bad. Upset 
BachfanNY
BachfanNY

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:47 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:
Ash2214 wrote:^ GA, I haven't been this excited for a television event since the Bruins - Habs game seven back in May. The Habs crushed my heart laugh out loud I'm hoping for the outcome that I've expected all season to be accurate tomorrow. Otherwise.. super rough haha.

You wouldn't believe how my heart started racing reading your post!  :crazed Just seeing Bruins - Habs gives me heart palpitations! laugh out loud I had a stop over in Boston on the way to Florida. The airport was filled with Bruins jersey's and other teams too. Had to go through a secondary security section. They stopped me, took my bottled water that I purchased at the Buffalo Airport, $3.00!! which wasn't even opened yet! You know what I said under my breath don't you? laugh out loud It was payback time for me! Ha!

This has been a crazy season. We say that every season, but each time there's always that certain episode, or a series of episodes that make the season memorable. Many of you will be referring to Andi and ? in future seasons which will bring back memories.  What we, the mods, hope, is that everyone has fun, gets along, and know that regardless of which team you're on, if anyone needed anything, we're always here to help. I know that all of you would help one another if asked, regardless of who's on who's team. yes

During the day on game 7 I was proudly wearing my Lucic jersey and I was walking with my boyfriend not far from the Museum of Science. All of a sudden we heard "Go habs go!" and there was about 20 little kids in Habs shirts laugh out loud I emphatically told them the Bruins were going to win. Those little 10 year old kids must have been beyond happy that night.

I first started posting here back in the end of April to simply state Instagram was deleting accounts and the action on Josh's account simply could have been because of that and now I'm still here. It's been a ton of fun. You're all so great!

Awee that's so cute.

I'm glad you stuck around, like all the others around here, you have contributed a lot to the forum!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71497

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 62 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 39 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye