SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Page 3 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:29 pm

So I woke up this morning so excited that it was Bachelorette Monday. Imagine my reaction a moment later when I realized it was only Sunday haha! Never wanted a weekend to end so much. Hurry up Monday, there's a proposal we need to watch!!

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10 - Page 3 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

Post by DKWillis Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:36 pm

roses4ever wrote:So I woke up this morning so excited that it was Bachelorette Monday. Imagine my reaction a moment later when I realized it was only Sunday haha! Never wanted a weekend to end so much. Hurry up Monday, there's a proposal we need to watch!!

rofl that sounds like me just but l cant wait for Sun to get here fast enough. l wake up in the middle of the week wishing it was Sunday my only day off (hubby does dialysis 6 days a wk Sun off) its a shocker when you know you are only in the middle of the wk.

DKWillis

Female Posts : 1013

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:09 pm

Momma Murray just posted a pic of Sabel and said she only had her for a few more days. Guess she will be picked up by her daddy and new mommy!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:11 pm

DawgFan wrote:Momma Murray just posted a pic of Sabel and said she only had her for a few more days. Guess she will be picked up by her daddy and new mommy!!!  

I bet they go straight from NYC to Florida.  Smiley They are busy all day Tuesday but maybe on Wednesday fly home.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by thirteen Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:20 pm

soccermom333 wrote:
DawgFan wrote:Momma Murray just posted a pic of Sabel and said she only had her for a few more days. Guess she will be picked up by her daddy and new mommy!!!  

I bet they go straight from NYC to Florida.  Smiley They are busy all day Tuesday but maybe on Wednesday fly home.  

I was thinking the same thing.
This is another clue. Because if Josh wasn't the F1 then I would bet anything that he will take the red eye flight to Florida to see his baby as soon as he can and as Momma Murray wrote "a few days" then I think is more than 2 days Smiley

Don't judge people on who they used to be. Allow them to be who they are. See them "now". Not "then".
thirteen
thirteen

Female Posts : 414

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:21 pm

Yeah, and Andi already has a "family portrait" of them together on her instagram. That is one picture she would never had put up there if Josh wasn't the ONE. JMHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:22 pm

I wonder if all the guys (including Josh) will meet up for a drink or lunch today? Hopefully post some pics... Hugesmile 

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:26 pm

Steel2009 wrote:I wonder if all the guys (including Josh) will meet up for a drink or lunch today?  Hopefully post some pics... Hugesmile 

Josh is probably with Andi at a safehouse. He's had zero activity on SM except for one instagram like for his sister last night. But it would be so cool to see them back together, supporting him! Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:30 pm

BTW, the tabloid articles (that know nothing but have to put together a story anyways) saying that she changed her mind at the last minute are only saying that because in Nick's plane video he says "it really seemed like she changed her mind at the last moment." These article writers have no idea because they haven't seen the show, and the only one's who would know that are Andi and producers who are sworn to secrecy.

I still think Andi let's him go a day or two before the FRC.

Last edited by 1funnyfish on Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:31 pm

There have been new pictures posted of Nick this weekend, by the pool and out to dinner. Meanwhile, we've yet to see any pics of Josh since the airport. That to me is very telling.

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:33 pm

The SUSPENSE is killing me!  Someone mentioned in an earlier thread that F2 (whoever it may be) will need therapy ATFR.  FYI - I made need therapy for "withdrawals"!  #Team Josh :P 
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 27, 2014 3:34 pm

I can't wait to see the ring! Smiley

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 62 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 32 ... 62  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Thread #10

+84
foodie
Litta123
sbolduc
motheroffive
Eagle Eye