SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:01 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Cecilia wrote: Follow

JJ O'Brien
‏@mrjjobrien
sunset cornhole practice session so I can beat up on @viallnicholas28 next weekend pic.twitter.com/gIJyj5L0rJ
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
Embedded image permalink

JJ is coming to Chicago next weekend to visit Nick...most likely to see lolla.  An F1 would not be spending first weekend with JJ. giggling I just hope they are going Sunday. 

Cecilia, I hope you are going. We need stalkers fans to keep us inform how Nick is doing. Hugesmile

I am going Sunday!! Along with 60,000 other people....

Lucky you! I have not been since I was in college and Pearl Jam was there!

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 27 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:09 pm

Cecilia wrote:
Beagle wrote:
Cecilia wrote: Follow

JJ O'Brien
‏@mrjjobrien
sunset cornhole practice session so I can beat up on @viallnicholas28 next weekend pic.twitter.com/gIJyj5L0rJ
Reply  Retweet  Favorite   More
Embedded image permalink

JJ is coming to Chicago next weekend to visit Nick...most likely to see lolla.  An F1 would not be spending first weekend with JJ. giggling I just hope they are going Sunday. 

Cecilia, I hope you are going. We need stalkers fans to keep us inform how Nick is doing. Hugesmile

Just watched for the 10,000 women crowded around one guy. You will find him.  Hugesmile 

Is it in Grant Park?

OT: My sister in law is named Cecilia, and every time Im talking to you I feel Im talking to her.  giggling 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:11 pm

Cecilia wrote:
nutty1 wrote:It's a picture of CH and Andi. I am sure it was when Josh was there and she tweeted the picture of the can of Off.

No.  Punta Cana is in the DR.

I just checked the videos: theresort from Andi and Nick's FD was called the Punta Cana Tortunga Bay Resort. Were all the FD's in Punta Cana too?

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:17 pm

nutty1 wrote:Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 27 My-bad-dog-300x136

Esssss okay........Lauren Murray  Rolling Eyes  is doing a good job of rubbing it in our faces anyway, CH doesn't need to hint at anything. At least CH was decent to Nick this season........hope he doesn't bring him down in ATFR.
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by Cecilia Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:18 pm

Beagle wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Just watched for the 10,000 women crowded around one guy. You will find him.  Hugesmile 

Is it in Grant Park?

OT: My sister in law is named Cecilia, and every time Im talking to you I feel Im talking to her.  giggling 

Yes in Grant Park. I know some smaller artists which I think JJ will want to see but they are on Saturday and I can't go Saturday. I'm going to be on North end. But with my luck probably won't see them  Rolling Eyes 
Cecilia
Cecilia

Female Posts : 2283

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:18 pm

It ain't over til Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 27 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7_hlhOSFRYE4SVvmBqUNWLmz9ROdGPJncSgzUxjNsk6lIuZ_0

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:24 pm

MVMom39forever wrote:
grace8136 wrote:The SC evidence appears to be wrong. affraid That's Andi's room, not Nick's. We (on the cap thread) assumed Andi was staying in the FRC suite a little too fast. WOW! no SC evidence after all. Epic fail on my sleuthing.  :headbanging 

Go look at the GMA video in the video thread! I still can't explain the plane video or Josh's family and their tweets, but if she chose Josh after saying Nick is a once in a lifetime thing we could never believe the show again. Kudos to Mura and Mvmom and so many more for never wavering and gathering the giant list of clues. I'm finally 99% Nick's the F1. Mind games indeed!

I can't wait!!  firework  celebrate

OMG ... well you are a tough cookie, that's for sure! But we NEED to have someone on this forum just like you who keeps us honest and doesn't get too caught up in the bubble. giggling 

wow ! perfection! Grace the Great, my fellow sleuther of Prince Siegfried's chesthairs laugh out loud finally on board right on time!  :cutesmile!: 
 :Welcome To the Adorable Mess FRC and Inconceivable ATFR!!
This is gonna be a Great Ending for a Great heartbeat !  smileyyay 
Looking forward to let more 'cats out of the bag' (another FD/LCD switcheroo gate?  sneakyl ) after the fact!

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:25 pm

nutty1 wrote:It ain't over til Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7 - Page 27 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7_hlhOSFRYE4SVvmBqUNWLmz9ROdGPJncSgzUxjNsk6lIuZ_0

Im already in FREE NICK mode. Wonder if Sharleen will be there tonight. I know Ashley Frazier is  affraid .
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:26 pm

happygolucky wrote:oooh, Pia, that's amazing, what a small world! :cutesmile!: Yeah, everyone advertize Bled, because it is quite small and beautiful little town. We had Stanley cup there again this year, thanks to LA Kings (I'm such a hockey fan, but cheer for Habs). But you my dear, from Philippines to Italy, wow, it must be quite a change. Is it long since you moved there?

Happy, so funny, I briefly dated a lawyer who was from Slovenia and his whole family was still there. He was nice, but we didn't have anything in common, but his stories of his homeland were amazing. I would love to see it all some day. I was hoping to go to Europe as my graduation present, but now am trying to convince hubby to move instead. It may end up being a birthday present in the future. He has former co-workers all over the EU and I have family in Berlin, so we have plenty of places to go!

I am glad you found us here!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:31 pm

Stuckinsc - great avi!  Hugesmile

So ... if I do math right... 6 more hours ... then let's hope the LIVE stream will work this time, so that I can join you, if not, then in the next morning, when you go to sleep and someone uploads it.

Setting the tune for this night ... a bit of electronic feel ... to get us in the mood.

When all the clues during the show lead us to one conclusion ... but your mind is fighting with what you know to be true, because is evident and tangible, so your logic cannot coincide with your feelings ... then just ... LET IT BE ... Paper Trails:

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:31 pm

isittrue wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
nutty1 wrote:It's a picture of CH and Andi. I am sure it was when Josh was there and she tweeted the picture of the can of Off.

No.  Punta Cana is in the DR.

I just checked the videos: theresort from Andi and Nick's FD was called the Punta Cana Tortunga Bay Resort.  Were all the FD's in Punta Cana too?

Puntacana was where Nick's FD suite house on the beach and his LCD in the natural pool. I was teasing Mura that they filmed it while staying at the FS for an extra day. During the season with Chris and Des we speculated a lot about the dates being filmed out of order. Puntacana is 70 km from casa de campo so they could have gone back and forth. who knows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 28, 2014 3:33 pm

Beagle wrote:
Cecilia wrote:
Beagle wrote:

Is it in Grant Park?

just prepare your camera, Cecilia! if you are lucky, and Pookie is not tired, im guessing you'll meet her there. Pls be sure to snap a pic or two of the happy couple for us! *wink* TIA!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 82 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 54 ... 82  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* - *Spoilers* - Discussion - Thread #7

+59
quietpal
MrsDayLewis
ElonM
chloep
riddlexo3