SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by smartcat Tue Aug 05, 2014 6:35 pm

What a great page of avi's guys. They look so cute. I'll have to get my grandson back on the job soon.
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 38 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by lipsis Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:02 pm

I'm not getting my hopes up for any jabs at Miss Crazy from either Lowe. I think they both will take the high road. #SadButTrue

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:21 pm

lipsis wrote:I'm not getting my hopes up for any jabs at Miss Crazy from either Lowe. I think they both will take the high road. #SadButTrue

Agreed. They are often too nice, even when the other person doesn't deserve it. (I'm looking at you Ms. Organizer and a myriad of others.)

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Tue Aug 05, 2014 10:59 pm

catherinegiudici
41 seconds ago
Every gal wants a ring. So give her one...on the phone Smiley @c.lowebysg iPhone covers for the ladies, relief for the gents. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:16 am

Yesssssss

@SeanLowe09: Watching Paradise now. AshLee... Stage 5.

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:20 am

^Oh this is gonna be good.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:25 am

The man never ceases to surprise me.!  Hugesmile 

Plus he favorited my reply to his tweet. #AmazingNight

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:30 am

^Oh wow...he's going there! Love it.

Wonder if Cat went to bed early since she has her speech tomorrow.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:31 am

Who else wants to be a fly on the pit as they discuss this show?  handwave

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:33 am

lipsis wrote:Who else wants to be a fly in the pit as they discuss this show?  handwave 

I can't raise my hand high enough or fast enough.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:36 am

rofl Oh poor Ashlee
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:38 am

^^ that phrase is not allowed on this forum, Stacy, even in jest!  giggling 

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 75 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 56 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

+25
livelife
joyjoy
alwaystulips
BuckeyeGal06
jaspats