SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:43 am

After the way Ashlee insinuated on the WTA, that Sean only had feelings for her, and not for the actual F2 girls, I doubt Sean is really all that shocked by her on BIP.

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 39 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by StacyNor Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:50 am

lipsis wrote:^^ that phrase is not allowed on this forum, Stacy, even in jest!  giggling 
Sorry  giggling 
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by smartcat Wed Aug 06, 2014 1:58 am

Oh I feell asleep for a bit and just woke up to Sean's comments on AshLee. Glad they're safely home and sure am wide awake now. Go for it Sean yuk, yuk, yuk.
Yuk IS meant as a double meaning. hehehe hehehe hehehe
smartcat
smartcat

Female Posts : 13954

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:15 am

iloveromance wrote:After the way Ashlee insinuated on the WTA, that Sean only had feelings for her, and not for the actual F2 girls, I doubt Sean is really all that shocked by her on BIP.

Yeah, and wasn't Daniella saying that Ashlee was saying that all the girls should come visit her and Sean in Dallas on the FIRST night? I'm sure Sean learned about that from Catherine and isn't too surprised. I am a little surprised that he actually tweeted what he was thinking, though!

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Wed Aug 06, 2014 2:24 am

That's all the tweets? Did Ashlee's first few scenes traumatize him enough that he stopped tweeting? Lol.

Or maybe he's just waiting to watch the rest with Cat, who has been social media quiet for a few hours so she probably went to bed. Better when it's both of them anyways.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:37 am

lipsis wrote:Yesssssss

@SeanLowe09: Watching Paradise now. AshLee... Stage 5.
Woah..he went for it, nice! :youdaman:
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by vivi2 Wed Aug 06, 2014 9:46 am

chasingpavements wrote:
iloveromance wrote:After the way Ashlee insinuated on the WTA, that Sean only had feelings for her, and not for the actual F2 girls, I doubt Sean is really all that shocked by her on BIP.

Yeah, and wasn't Daniella saying that Ashlee was saying that all the girls should come visit her and Sean in Dallas on the FIRST night? I'm sure Sean learned about that from Catherine and isn't too surprised. I am a little surprised that he actually tweeted what he was thinking, though!

Like you, I'm a little surprised too, because almost never, Sean'd have any comments on any girls, especially Ashlee, but I'm glad that he did!

IMO, he did it for two reasons:  It's BIP, not TB so anything goes AND it's for his wife ( A story about Two dogs and a skunk). You have to love the guy for having his Wife's back.

I love you Sean, for making an exception!

vivi2

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:28 am

Still love his tweet even if it's the only one. And love that Cat put it in her favorites. She knows what's up with Ms. Organizer.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:47 am

@clmgiudici: Today will be my first official speaking engagement! Ladies and @PolishDallas, you ready? Smiley [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:48 am

Umngirl, our avi's look good together and not the same

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetfreedom Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:48 am

@clowebysg: In. Yo. Face. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed Aug 06, 2014 11:50 am

I knew it would be this picture.

@SeanLowe09: #humpday [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 75 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40 ... 57 ... 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

+25
livelife
joyjoy
alwaystulips
BuckeyeGal06
jaspats