SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:24 pm

@theyearofelan: #ice [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 72 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by blessed66 Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:25 pm

I am happy they decided to do something different! Way to Mr & Mrs Lowe.

blessed66
blessed66

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:36 pm

I don't usually post the CLowe stuff but this is sweet...and I've kind of missed the elk head

Like I said, EVERYTHING. You hog the remote sometimes but I still love ya by @[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:20 pm

Fan in the middle, but good look at Cat's cute new hair:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:55 pm

Lol Family Feud

@clowebysg: Friends > Seinfeld

@SeanLowe09: @clowebysg I disagree. Who's behind this handle anyway?

@clowebysg: @SeanLowe09 Nunya.

@SeanLowe09: @clowebysg she sounds hot.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 18, 2014 7:58 pm

^Lol. I love them. I was hoping he would respond when she tweeted that.

umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:01 pm

Same! But I was expecting a Seinfeld > Friends. This was better.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:06 pm

So I think Elan is still in Dallas based on his IG picture being uploaded from Katy Trail in Dallas. Therefore, I'm guessing no live-tweeting tonight. But maybe more shenanigans with Elan.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:14 pm

I love Elanigans!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:54 pm

Yay me!

@SeanLowe09: Looks like we're tweeting with you west coast.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 18, 2014 9:56 pm

^Lol. I wish you luck bringing the tweets over. I'll be sleeping.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:07 pm

At least I wont be driving!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 75 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

+25
livelife
joyjoy
alwaystulips
BuckeyeGal06
jaspats