SELECT CONTENT

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:07 pm

Oh and I greatly look forward to their comments about Ms. Organizer. She's unleashing her crazy again.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

catherine - Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54 - Page 73 Empty Re: Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

Post by sweetfreedom Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:07 pm

lipsis wrote:Yay me!

@SeanLowe09: Looks like we're tweeting with you west coast.
Damn, that's too late for me. sad Hoping they'll be able to live tweet with the east coast next week.
sweetfreedom
sweetfreedom

Female Posts : 2190

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:10 pm

Homeward bound

@theyearofelan: It's been fun, Dallas. Back to LA now. Thanks @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici for showing me a good time and letting me sleep in your backyard

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:10 pm

^Come back anytime Elan and bring your shenanigans.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:13 pm

lipsis wrote:Homeward bound

@theyearofelan: It's been fun, Dallas. Back to LA now. Thanks @SeanLowe09 and @clmgiudici for showing me a good time and letting me sleep in your backyard

@SeanLowe09 1m

@theyearofelan @clmgiudici you have a spot in our backyard anytime. We love you buddy. (blonde guy, brunette girl, doggie, doggie hearts devil)

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:14 pm

I love the emoji they use for Élan!

"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by jcrbil Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:19 pm

^^^ I'm thinking the "devil' emoji is more a "wild thing" emoji (as in "Where the Wild Things Are")

jcrbil

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:19 pm

Mine too

@SeanLowe09: "This is the last night we order pizza for a while" should be my mantra.

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:20 pm

lipsis wrote:Mine too

@SeanLowe09: "This is the last night we order pizza for a while" should be my mantra.

Mine would be the same, but with chocolate.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:23 pm

Umngirl, I left my double post up so peeps could see the emoji. Hope you dont mind.

And if I ever move to Dallas I wanna work at the Lowe's Domino's and be their delivery chick. They'd love me!

lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 18, 2014 10:27 pm

^Lol. Well I may be moving to the Dallas area so you're welcome to sleep on my couch.  Hugesmile 

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Mon Aug 18, 2014 11:39 pm

Thought this was a fun read and I think we can all agree about her description of our favorite couple.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

3. THE SEAN AND CATHERINE LOWE {FROM THE BACHELOR} COUPLE: You know you follow them on Instagram – just because they are SO SO cute together. This is the couple that has been married for years, but are still in the “newlywed” stage and probably will always be. They gaze into each other’s eyes, they laugh at each other’s jokes and post pictures of each other on Instagram every few hours. They are madly in love and you only hope your love will last forever like theirs.

umngirl
umngirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 75 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74, 75  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Sean & Catherine Lowe - Fan Forum - Tweets - Facebook - Discussion Thread #54

+25
livelife
joyjoy
alwaystulips
BuckeyeGal06
jaspats