SELECT CONTENT

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Page 69 of 69 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 67, 68, 69

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by dw_a_mom Wed Jul 30, 2014 3:46 pm

laurentx wrote:Am trying to move past this but after 2 days I'm still alittle ticked off:

The production company focused too much on Nick's departure and left 7 minutes for proposal. Then, adding insult to injury - they focused almost entirely on Nick during ATFR, giving him 45 minutes of air time between the recorded piece and onstage sulking.  We had 2 short segments of Jodi. In the past they have focused more on the couple.

I don't doubt Josh and Andi have moved on from her past relationship that ended almost 3 months ago, but for their families and all of us it what happened the other night is still raw.  I just feel badly for the Murray's especially - they are so proud of their son and were beyond excited about the finale, but it had to have been a huge letdown overall.

I do understand ABC has a show to produce and has to keep it fresh to retain their viewers, but I felt like they went way overboard using Nick's heartbreak and bitterness at the expense of their couple.  I know Jodi can move past this but hope if they agree to sign on for the wedding, they force ABC into a huge payday.

I don't think any viewers (Nick or Josh fans) enjoyed the length of time TPTB spent on Nick's heartache. It was a poor decision on the part of the TPTB.

Just give me something that looks like a real love story to help me escape into my own version of fantasy for a while. And maybe against the odds one of those stories will actually survive real life. Nothing wrong with a little hope, right?
dw_a_mom
dw_a_mom

Female Posts : 3390

Back to top Go down

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* Updates - Discussion - Thread #11 - Page 69 Empty Re: Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 30, 2014 4:48 pm

IA, I wanted to see more Josh. He is so over the moon, his energy is admirable. I love seeing a guy treat his lady with so much PDA!!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:18 pm

This is the original Josh Murray Contestant thread. Some have asked for a separate Fan Thread for Josh therefore we will use this one.

Positive updates only for Josh here!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71483

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Sat Aug 02, 2014 2:52 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:IA, I wanted to see more Josh. He is so over the moon, his energy is admirable. I love seeing a guy treat his lady with so much PDA!!

Me too , especially a Guy's Guy that is Tall, Dk, handsome, athletic and NICE ! He really is the whole package from what I can see. Every girls dream guy IMO a ladies man and a guy's guy. Andi is one lucky girl.  :yes: Has to make Andi's parents feel good too , to see a guy openly have so much love for their daughter and express it in all ways. Perfect! Now it would be fantastic if ABC could clone him , this show has never seen a JOSH and probably never will again.JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4299

Back to top Go down

Post by pumpkinnoodle Sat Aug 02, 2014 3:45 pm

Jolena wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:IA, I wanted to see more Josh. He is so over the moon, his energy is admirable. I love seeing a guy treat his lady with so much PDA!!

Me too , especially a Guy's Guy that is Tall, Dk, handsome, athletic and NICE ! He really is the whole package from what I can see. Every girls dream guy IMO  a ladies man and a guy's guy.  Andi is one lucky girl.  :yes: Has to make Andi's parents feel good too , to see a guy openly have so much love for their daughter and express it in all ways. Perfect! Now it would be fantastic if ABC could clone him , this show has never seen a JOSH and probably never will again.JMHO

Ditto 1000% Jolena and GuardianAngel!!!  clapping! clapping! 

Jolena I especially agree with you in that we have never seen a Josh and more that likely never will again. He is the most genuine sincere guy this show has ever seen in my humble opinion!!  High clap High clap 
pumpkinnoodle
pumpkinnoodle

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 02, 2014 7:55 pm

pumpkinnoodle wrote: 
Jolena wrote:

Me too , especially a Guy's Guy that is Tall, Dk, handsome, athletic and NICE ! He really is the whole package from what I can see. Every girls dream guy IMO  a ladies man and a guy's guy.  Andi is one lucky girl.  :yes: Has to make Andi's parents feel good too , to see a guy openly have so much love for their daughter and express it in all ways. Perfect! Now it would be fantastic if ABC could clone him , this show has never seen a JOSH and probably never will again.JMHO

Ditto 1000% Jolena and GuardianAngel!!!  clapping! clapping! 

Jolena I especially agree with you in that we have never seen a Josh and more that likely never will again. He is the most genuine sincere guy this show has ever seen in my humble opinion!!  High clap High clap 

He is the bom! OK.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 69 of 69 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 67, 68, 69

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Josh Murray Bachelorette 10 - *Fan Forum* Updates - Discussion - Thread #11

+85
Judiful
dw_a_mom
MAB348
jlccaz
rc49ers