SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Post by Ash2214 Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:00 pm

Heck, I always thought it was weird that both Andrew and Shay "liked" a fan page of Lindsay on Facebook while the season was airing and still have it "liked" to this day and Andrew was following and liking Lindsay's pictures on Instagram before the season even aired and it started back in November actually. Although, like others have stated, none of that ever clearly affected Sean and Catherine since they have done so well since the finale aired and they appear to be one big happy family now.

It is comparable to the situation with the Murray's. We don't know what's going on - if anything at all. It's pretty clear that Lauren, Stephanie and Dennis love Andi with Josh and Aaron favorited a few of Andi's tweets, so as of last week, therewas no issue. If there is anything going on, it really does appear that it really just involves Kacie.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 19 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Post by Lucas15 Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:03 pm

Alanna wrote:I'm still fascinated what all went down with Shay and if the relationship has changed because I remember following post-show and things seemed super weird there. I wonder if their fans know anything.

Back to Jodi, I think Andi probably defers to Josh on something to do with his family, so I'm guessing she will act however he wants with Aaron/Kacie to make him happy. I don't think it'll affect Jodi whatsoever, but I do really wonder what's going on though!

If anyone knows it would be umngirl or lipsis. I followed this all pretty closely at the time and I really don't remember any light bulb moment when we all could say "Ah HA - that's what this was all about!". It just sort of became less important because the relationship progressed into a happy marriage and I guess for me - it they're happy I'm happy.

WRT Jodi I agree. It may not have been her style long term but Andi does seem to defer to Josh on a lot of things (perhaps he's the first man she ever wanted to defer to) so whatever keeps the peace in the Murray family, she will do. It is however as curious to me as it is to you and my guess is it will be like Shay & Catherine - a mystery we may never figure out. Damn.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:04 pm

I don't think anything went down with Shay, I think she just wanted someone a little more like her for Sean and doesn't hide it or try very hard. 

Aaron is hopefully a little more normal and has real reasons for whatever the heck is going on between them.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:14 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think anything went down with Shay, I think she just wanted someone a little more like her for Sean and doesn't hide it or try very hard. 

Aaron is hopefully more normal than Shay and has real reasons for whatever the heck is going on between them.

Which we may never find out. As long as Josh and Andi are OK, all will work itself out. How may times have we wondered about Des's brother, how absent he is, yet Chres relationship continue to grow in spite of him. I think the merging of the newcomer to the family is a work in progress.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:17 pm

bleuberry wrote:I don't think anything went down with Shay, I think she just wanted someone a little more like her for Sean and doesn't hide it or try very hard. 

Aaron is hopefully a little more normal and has real reasons for whatever the heck is going on between them.
I don't think Aaron even watched the show or cares about any of this, one of his interviews was like, "it's fun to see Josh crazy over a girl, I'm happy for him." So I don't think he had any preference for a girl for Josh and would be happy with any girl as long as Josh is happy. I'm more inclined to think if there's something weird going on it's because of Kacie, not Aaron, just like Ash posted upthread.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:25 pm

Delete

Last edited by ThankMeLater on Mon Sep 01, 2014 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:33 pm

As all of you have said, it won't make a difference. I know my sister-in-law and I would never be friends if we had not married two brothers. We get along for the family, but if we were involved with brothers we would never speak. Doesn't make either of us bad people.

I would take this situation to be much more like Shay and Cat, than Des and her brother. Des and her brother do not have a close relationship. They did not before Chris and while someday Chris might want to help her repair that, it really has nothing to do with her and him being together.

Andrew is a good friend of Sean's and Sean actually introduced Andrew and Shay. Shay and Sean seem very close. While Shay and Cat seem to have a cordial relationship, they probably are not the kind of people who would ever be best friends. That is okay. As many mentioned, it has not affected Sean's relationship with Cat, nor her relationship with his parents.

I don't know that all of this actually means anything at all. This is actually a very busy and stressful time in the Aaron and Kacie's lives. Aaron only officially made the team yesterday, up until yesterday, there was still a chance that Aaron would be cut and not playing this season. At the same time, Kacie gave up her job and her city, which she seemed to really love both, to move to KC to be with Aaron. I think in all honesty at this point, Andi may not matter all that much to Kacie or Aaron. His career would have needed to be his focus. Kacie may not have even met Andi. She was living in another place and busy with her life, meeting Andi may not have been a focus yet. I am sure now that she is in KC and settling in with Aaron, she will met Andi. Will they be bff's? Who knows? If not, I am sure that both women can and will be cordial enough to keep the Murray family peace.

Now if I was to speculate why Kacie might not care for Andi. Many of us have asked if Josh had watched the whole season, would he have understood Nick and everything that happened more? So Kacie, unlike Josh, may have watched it all and not cared for all of Andi's behavior. Specifically, she may have been irritated watching Aaron being nothing but nice and welcoming to Andi and then hear that Josh needed to focus on himself and not Aaron or that Stephanie was the most mature person in the Murray household. While these things may not have bothered MM or even Aaron, Kacie may be more protective of him than he is of himself and found that offensive. She may need to see in person that Andi doesn't disrespect this family she loves to get over that. Also, I have heard others say that Nick ruined MM's viewing party and embarrassed her. Many of us have also pointed out that Andi and probably Josh knew what could come up at AFTR, they should have warned MM when she started planning the party, that everything might not go well. Andi knew about and had read Nick's letter before she planned that party, so they had some clue that AFTR might not go well. Again, MM doesn't seem upset, but Kacie again may feel more protective of the Murrays then they are of themselves and like some of us, see that the blame for that lies on Andi.

At the end of it all, I don't think any of this will matter or affect J&A's relationship.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:35 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:^ I agree about Kacie probably got Aaron involved. Last time I checked the Murray family still loved Andi so Kacie's thoughts and opinions are irrelevant because she isn't even a Murray yet laugh out loud Hell she hasn't even been dating Aaron for a year yet here she is favoriting things about how she's number one in their household Rolling Eyes scratch

Kacie is as much a part of the Murray family as Andi is. Just because she met Aaron in a more real life way and they haven't rushed to engagement does not mean that her relationship with Aaron and the Murray's should be treated with any less respect than Andi's. I think placing blame and showing hostility to Kacie would be a huge mistake. They don't have to love each other, but they do need to get along. The Murray's love Kacie as much as they love Andi and Kacie has been a part of them longer.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 31, 2014 6:37 pm

Alanna wrote:

I don't think Aaron even watched the show or cares about any of this, one of his interviews was like, "it's fun to see Josh crazy over a girl, I'm happy for him." So I don't think he had any preference for a girl for Josh and would be happy with any girl as long as Josh is happy. I'm more inclined to think if there's something weird going on it's because of Kacie, not Aaron, just like Ash posted upthread.

Yes, I agree. I hope that if there is anything weird going on, that there is a reason for it that they will likely iron out privately. Contrary to the Shay-Cat thing.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 19 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by docnash14 Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:15 pm

I agree with much of what has been said here. I do think that there is likely some kind of tension happening in the family that is related to the two couples. While her status may not be as formal as Andi's, I agree with stuckinsc that Kacie is most likely considered as much as part of the family as Andi is. I also agree with Maggenzm that whenever a new member is brought into a system it effects (at times, infects) the entire system and so some recalibration is needed which is a work in progress and in process.

Where I diverge a little from others' positions is that I think whatever "it" is, it may, in fact, effect Andi's and Josh's relationship, albeit in a good way - as a growth possibility for the coupleship. As the Chinese proverb posits, any crisis is both a danger and an opportunity. And I think that this may serve as an opportunity to augment the alliance between Josh and Andi and perhaps more importantly show Andi even further that Josh meant what he said (and what Lauren confirmed) that Andi would become his priority. Further, Josh acknowledged that it was "great" that they had already anticipated some challenging some times (e.g. the lie detector misunderstanding) as it demonstrated that they could navigate through those kind of times. And it serves to reinforce what Josh told Hy and subsequently Andi that he (Josh) is cognizant that it's "not all a bed of roses" (as an aside, I wonder if he knew he was making a pun when he said it) and that with any relationship there are "peaks and valleys." So all that to say, and as I said in the fan thread, they may be at present some tension in the family which can certainly feel uncomfortable. Good news there is that change occurs outside the comfort zone and it is change, of course, that allows a relationship to thrive.

docnash14

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:37 pm

Ash2214 wrote:Heck, I always thought it was weird that both Andrew and Shay "liked" a fan page of Lindsay on Facebook while the season was airing and still have it "liked" to this day and Andrew was following and liking Lindsay's pictures on Instagram before the season even aired and it started back in November actually.

I didn't even know that. I did use to check Shay's blog and wondered why there was practically no mention of Cat, but I figured she might've just wanted to protect their privacy. It was pretty clear that she preferred Lindsay, but it's Sean's life and Cat made him happy. I would've thought Shay would be happy with whoever makes him happy, since they're so close. I hope things are better now.

As for this Josh and Andi vs. Aaron and Kacie thing, I still think people are making a lot of assumptions based on very little. Though I do find a bit strange that Andi hasn't said anything about him making the team and was out with Kelly during the game the other day. I mean considering how excited she seemed about supporting him before.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by umngirl Sun Aug 31, 2014 7:45 pm

Because it's been brought up, I'll try to answer to the best of my ability. Basically, Shay wanted a mini her or Sean, someone who could be her BFF and who she could mold into who she thinks Sean's wife should be and how she should be. That's why Shay loved Sean's ex Brooke so much. What Shay didn't realize was that that wasn't anything close to what Sean wanted in a wife. He got exactly what he wanted and I think Shay was peeved that he didn't pick who she liked best. Sean isn't as close to Shay and Andrew now because he's married and not a single guy who was the only non-married one in the family. Shay and Catherine are friendly, but not BFF. The kids both love Cat and of course their Uncle Seanie. Catherine is really close to Sherry and Jay, especially Sherry. And there's the breakdown of that situation as best as I can publicly tell it.

As for the whole Josh/Andi/Aaron/Kacie thing, I haven't been following so I can't add anything there.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 19 87b72b10  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 19 86669110  Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 19 Fd795c10
umngirl
umngirl

Female Posts : 20215

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

+77
Bet2Win
timfan
laurentx
california90
thirteen