SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Post by ReneeM Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:23 am

So basically what I've seen is "don't downplay what josh said because you're a fan of his" but f you don't like him, let's blow it out of proportion and vilify him. I see.

I just see so many contradictions with people who make Andi out to be the wicked witch of the west. The same people who have such a problem with Andi and Josh are the same ones who will defend Juan Pablo and Nick to the grave (Who've both done things I strongly disagree with and I'm baffled when people defend them).

I guess for me, even though I'm a fan of Andi and Josh, I've never been under the impression that either of them are perfect, so when they make the inevitable mistakes I'm not automatically ready to nail them to the cross.

I don't understand, how nick and JP gets understanding and benefit of the doubt from the same people who just REFUSE to give it to Josh.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 74 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

Post by luvlady345 Fri Oct 24, 2014 3:29 am

For me personally, I don't have a problem with the lead sleeping with any of the F3 because they are in a relationship with all of them, if you take the premise of the show they are dating all of these people and what do most people do when they are in a relationship and dating? I hate to break it to you, they have, get ready for it they have sex... What I do have a problem with when people kiss and tell, I disliked when Claire did it and I disliked when Nick did it.......

“Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter, and those who matter don't mind.”

― Bernard M. Baruch
luvlady345
luvlady345

Female Posts : 1822

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:07 am

ReneeM wrote:So basically what I've seen is "don't downplay what josh said because you're a fan of his" but f you don't like him, let's blow it out of proportion and vilify him. I see.

I just see so many contradictions with people who make Andi out to be the wicked witch of the west. The same people who have such a problem with Andi and Josh are the same ones who will defend Juan Pablo and Nick to the grave (Who've both done things I strongly disagree with and I'm baffled when people defend them).

I guess for me, even though I'm a fan of Andi and Josh, I've never been under the impression that either of them are perfect, so when they make the inevitable mistakes I'm not automatically ready to nail them to the cross.

I don't understand, how nick and JP gets understanding and benefit of the doubt from the same people who just REFUSE to give it to Josh.

You took the words from my mouth! Could not have been better said - this, IMHO, is a balanced view that you'fe putting forward. Good Post
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:33 am

aviej wrote:
ReneeM wrote:So basically what I've seen is "don't downplay what josh said because you're a fan of his" but f you don't like him, let's blow it out of proportion and vilify him. I see.

You took the words from my mouth! Could not have been better said - this, IMHO, is a balanced view that you'fe putting forward. Good Post

clapping! Great Post!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:35 am

[quote="luvlady345"]For me personally, I don't have a problem with the lead sleeping with any of the F3 because they are in a relationship with all of them, if you take the premise of the show they are dating all of these people and what do most people do when they are in a relationship and dating?  I hate to break it to you, they have, get ready for it they have sex... What I do have a problem with when people kiss and tell, I disliked when Claire did it and I disliked when Nick did it.......[/quot

Totally agree!!

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:37 am

I think it was obviously dumb to say it in an interview even if Juan really is an ass. It's not the worst thing in the world, but he'll have to learn how to navigate these interviews because he's going to get asked about JP, Nick, and other stuff. A "no comment" and a smile would've done the job I think.

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion - Page 74 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by mag pie Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:49 am

Thank you ReneeM & luvlady. I totally agree with your comments! To err is human & Josh is human & entitled to his opinions & certainly who attends his wedding. I'm just surprised that people on this site are still going nuts over it.
I'd love to see people talking about their wonderful love story & hopefully a bright future!

mag pie

Back to top Go down

Post by nannymargie Fri Oct 24, 2014 9:50 am

mag pie wrote:Thank you ReneeM & luvlady. I totally agree with your comments! To err is human & Josh is human & entitled to his opinions & certainly who attends his wedding. I'm just surprised that people on this site are still going nuts over it.
I'd love to see people talking about their wonderful love story & hopefully a bright future!

thumbsup
nannymargie
nannymargie

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Oct 24, 2014 10:06 am

Good morning! :WAVEY: Reminder: we do not personalize our opinions/posts to point at other members.  I just edited a good number of posts and quoted posts vs. deleting. 

Personal thoughts: 
I did not watch JPG's season. So I have no affinity to him or this couple anymore than any other. 
With that being said, when I hear a comment that I interpret to be "I don't want to associate with people like them" (I know I am taking poetic license), it reminds me of being short sighted and dare I say, bordering on prejudice. 
What kind of people is that exactly?
 Personally, I have a lot of issues with that statement, especially when you do not know or have not met the person you are referring.  No matter who we are---we all fall into some type category of "people like them".  That statement alone points a finger and no one wants that finger pointing back. It's a statement that attempts to elevate the one saying while at the same time crushing the one it is pointing at--it is demeaning, at the very least and prejudice at it's worst. 

It's not easy being in the limelight. It's a learning curve. I  try my best to stay under the radar, IRL.  Under the best of conditions, I have inserted foot into mouth in the past and it is a lot easier doing so in my own small fish bowl and having to go back and amend my behavior within my small world than being under a microscope. 
But--when you ask to be under the microscope, I think you have to leash your impulses if you don't want to be shredded by the public. It's just the way of the world. 
:soapbox

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by StacyNor Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:18 am

Of course you guys are going to be defensive like I said before if Juan said the same thing about Josh I know you wouldn't be writing what you are currently are which in its own its a contradiction. But hey, if the guy could not learn not say such things when he said it about Nick I doubt he will learn not say it again after he did it with Juan too.

Sorry, people are different and in this situation I am not even putting the blame to Andi. Also I forgot something after the situation of insulting his brother team did he not tweet something like ''everyone makes a mistakes we are all humans bla bla''. Damn this guy is really a douche, he has rules different from other people. ''People with bad characters are not good enough for him'' but he is engaged to someone that is judged for sleeping with a guy days before he proposed her bad characters don't matter. ''Everyone makes a mistake'' but when it is Nick and Juan they are made to be scums but when its him he supposed to be excused. My opinion about Josh wont change since I have seen his true colors.

Its not a big deal I came here to make my point and since I am seeing how all his fans are being defensive about him I guess I made it. Good luck to both Andi and Josh I hope they stay together because I have never seen a couple that suit one another like these two. They should stay together so the rest of the people will be spared from them. I am done with this topic.
StacyNor
StacyNor

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:23 am

mag pie wrote:Thank you ReneeM & luvlady. I totally agree with your comments! To err is human & Josh is human & entitled to his opinions & certainly who attends his wedding. I'm just surprised that people on this site are still going nuts over it.

Check out their fan threads for that. Smiley This is the general discussion thread where we can talk about other things. 

My problem is that Josh didn't have to say anything. Their wedding isn't in the foreseeable future so why worry about who may or may not be invited? It's pretty easy to get out of a question if you want to.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15318

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Oct 24, 2014 11:32 am

Kashathediva wrote:Good morning! :WAVEY: Reminder: we do not personalize our opinions/posts to point at other members.  I just edited a good number of posts and quoted posts vs. deleting. 

snipped

Bringing this forward in case it wasn't loud enough. :yes:

Use a thesaurus to replace words such as you, your, the fans here, you think, etc.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71460

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 79 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray - Bachelorette 10 - General Discussion

+77
Bet2Win
timfan
laurentx
california90
thirteen