SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 5:32 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:handwave  High clap  :Woah-hoo:  I've finally caught up!!!!!!!! I think i did pretty well too since I started the morning on page like 43 of the previous thread with 8 darn hours of work getting in my way!!!!!!!!! I don't know even where to start but um how bout NICK IS FRIGGIN HOT HOT HOT! OMG that man can dress and wear a suit like none other. Obviously other men are not as able in the suit wearing department....... I had absolutely ZERO issue with him talking about the sex. In fact when I was reading this forum and read that he said/asked that I was cheering him loudly. No matter how you look at it she is lying because she either didn't love him and led him on anyway or she really did love him but is lying now to save face with the almighty Murrays (barf). I'm glad Nick brought that little fantasy to a crashing halt. Yet the thing is, he did it, not out of vindictive intentions but for legitimate answers and closure which he deserved. He tried to do it with her in a more private situation but she said no. Too bad so sad for her now. ....While I love that he is getting alot of media and chances to talk more (and thus more chances to see him)  I also hope the poor guy gets to go home soon. He has been through an emotional sh*tstorm for over 2 months now. My guess is after GMA he will get to go home and do normal life again.......I think Arie would be the best choice for Bachelor. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Nick on my TV every week but I don't trust this show/production/etc. I could see Nick wanting to cut like maybe all but 3 on the first night laugh out loud and production going postal on him laugh out loud.....

:WAVEY: yes Good Post I agree 

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 19 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by unknown82 Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:04 am

murasaki1393 wrote:
MonicaJM2001 wrote:handwave  High clap  :Woah-hoo:  I've finally caught up!!!!!!!! I think i did pretty well too since I started the morning on page like 43 of the previous thread with 8 darn hours of work getting in my way!!!!!!!!! I don't know even where to start but um how bout NICK IS FRIGGIN HOT HOT HOT! OMG that man can dress and wear a suit like none other. Obviously other men are not as able in the suit wearing department....... I had absolutely ZERO issue with him talking about the sex. In fact when I was reading this forum and read that he said/asked that I was cheering him loudly. No matter how you look at it she is lying because she either didn't love him and led him on anyway or she really did love him but is lying now to save face with the almighty Murrays (barf). I'm glad Nick brought that little fantasy to a crashing halt. Yet the thing is, he did it, not out of vindictive intentions but for legitimate answers and closure which he deserved. He tried to do it with her in a more private situation but she said no. Too bad so sad for her now. ....While I love that he is getting alot of media and chances to talk more (and thus more chances to see him)  I also hope the poor guy gets to go home soon. He has been through an emotional sh*tstorm for over 2 months now. My guess is after GMA he will get to go home and do normal life again.......I think Arie would be the best choice for Bachelor. Don't get me wrong, I would love to see Nick on my TV every week but I don't trust this show/production/etc. I could see Nick wanting to cut like maybe all but 3 on the first night laugh out loud and production going postal on him laugh out loud.....

love your post Monica!couldnt agree more on :
because she either didn't love him and led him on anyway or she really did love him but is lying now to save face with the almighty Murrays (barf). I'm glad Nick brought that little fantasy to a crashing halt

me thinks she defly did a major backpedalling, trying to re-write the history. she never can do right, now.Sorry Meandi!! laugh out loud

for the life of me, i couldnt comprehend even if Jodi make it in the real world and have offsprings to show that daddy n mommy met on a TV show , how can they say that its their legacy, while its been a mommy and uncle Nick's show from day 1?? laugh out loud

:yes:  Ya, that so called Jodi love story is pretty tainted if you ask me! What goes around eventually will come around. Andi was more infatuated with the ring than anything during those showmance interviews they have lately done...Josh might be trying to convince himself that it didn't matter that Andi slept with Nick but you know deep down it has to hurt a lot! I am so glad Nick is free. He got to see her true colors but I believe he already picked up on how messed up she really was during the show per the plane video. I knew I should have trusted my initial gut feeling when it came to Andi but I sort of overrode it because I liked Nick and he seemed to be happy with her. But even with that, per my earlier posts, I still worried about Andi because I really didn't trust her. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt but my worst fears about her came to light at FRC/ATFR. I felt really good today, because I believe Nick has gotten the closure he needed to move on from what would have been a disaster if he ended up with Meandi. He just needs to take the time to heal and finally find somebody who will appreciate and adore him. Nick is a prize and the full package and I would love for women to aspire to be with somebody like Nick. Andi is an example of somebody you meet that is pretty on the outside, depending on you taste but as you get to know her, her personality makes her ugly. Were as, as we all got to know Nick, we discovered what a truly beautiful and genuine person he his. Nick is free and I am happy it turned out this way. He and is family should be proud in the way he has handled himself in the midst of this bachelorette fiasco.
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:09 am

SueSt wrote:I know we're supposed to keep all posts positive, but I do need to say that my perspective of Andi's physical beauty took a sharp nose dive since AFTR.  Where I previously thought she was very pretty, since Monday and based on her current persona and mannerisms, I seriously can only see her as very ugly.
That's what the "true essence" creates. We love people for who they are and we find them beautiful by looking at them, by their attitude and demeanor. That's why I actually prefer how all the ATFR played out, because Nick was finally able to see, clearly, and got his closure out of that. While I got my answers. Now I finally am able to understand the whole picture. I think I have pretty good idea what happened with the edit, what kind of decisions were made by the producers, I think I even understand Andi (finally!) ... although I would never classify her as a bad person and I continue to believe that what is shameful in all of this story is people's reaction to sex talk and calling her names (no excuses for that), not only she lost any sympathy from my side, but I have absolute no respect for this woman ... I won't go in details, because it would be waste of my precious time.

One thing in all of this to sum it up, the irony lays in OWN BELIEFS ...
if you stand behind your words and actions ... then there is nothing to be ashamed of.

Interesting part ... Josh and Andi stated that they don't associate with THAT KIND OF PEOPLE ... well, I think we can imagine what kind of picture Andi has of Nick after the plane video, after everything she has seen and heard from the BOYS, s***talking and criticizing Nick (the whole not-genuine, strategist talk) ... and even though I may not share her point of view, I can understand her ... but talking about the association of friends ...hmmm...
permit me to be blunt ... and in advance I can state I have my arguments to believe so, but prefer not to disclose them anymore ... she's with Josh (OK, nothing there to talk about, good for her) ... and through him ... she keeps "the friendship" with Marcus... Marcus, who BTW I like, even though he is no angel, even though he is much "sneakier" than Nick (oh yes, I call it! - for all who believe in his naivety and open-honesty) and who has gone through his "perfect for television heartbreak". That shows one thing about the person ... that it is all about the appearance, it is all about the perception, what people think of someone and not what you believe or understand. That shows the strength of a character ...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:10 am

murasaki1393 wrote:

love your post Monica!couldnt agree more on :
because she either didn't love him and led him on anyway or she really did love him but is lying now to save face with the almighty Murrays (barf). I'm glad Nick brought that little fantasy to a crashing halt

me thinks she defly did a major backpedalling, trying to re-write the history. she never can do right, now.Sorry Meandi!! laugh out loud

for the life of me, i couldnt comprehend even if Jodi make it in the real world and have offsprings to show that daddy n mommy met on a TV show , how can they say that its their legacy, while its been a mommy and uncle Nick's show from day 1?? laugh out loud

So funny! Their kids will see the true love story. And then also see the Jodi story.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:13 am

MonicaJM2001 wrote:
MVMom39forever wrote:
eirekay wrote:
I think I heard somewhere - I'll try to find it - that Josh gained 20 pounds during filming.  They would have provided suits for both of the men, or have the men provide their own because in the ideal Bach world, both go to the FRC.

I will say that when I heard about the 20lbs I laughed and thought back to the airplane video where Nick says "...he just eats, sleeps, and sh*ts ..."

spitcoffee 

And apparently a little too much of the first two and not enough of the latter ...

rofl

Still catching up but had to let you know I about choked on my hot tamales (the candy) when i read above!  rotfl

LOL!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:18 am

[quote="stuckinsc"][quote="GuardianAngel"]
rosesrREd wrote:
I love how Nick talking about "making love" is seen as classless to Josh, but Andi's sleeping with Nick, when she was "in love" with him is apparently perfectly fine.  I dislike those two more and more every time they open their mouth.

This is so true! I don't think he knows what class is. He doesn't seem to mind that she slept with Nick the night before sleeping with him, and that a few days later she accepted his proposal (which sounded more like a half time locker room speech). To me, that is classless.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:18 am

SueSt wrote:I know we're supposed to keep all posts positive, but I do need to say that my perspective of Andi's physical beauty took a sharp nose dive since AFTR.  Where I previously thought she was very pretty, since Monday and based on her current persona and mannerisms, I seriously can only see her as very ugly.

ha! first off, i never think she is gorgeous or that pretty, since im all about natural beauty, not the plastic retouch laugh out loud. (im convinced at least she did a chin and nose job, observing her HS pic and suggested by several articles). no wonder, since i wasnt Em fan either.

to begin with, i was a no Meandi fan..i became a Nick fan and Andi-Nick connection fan as the season progressed. i gave her the benefit of the doubt all season long that she valued her precious once in a lifetime chance with Nick. (just as many of us saw it). Turned out she treated it and Nick like it was just a piece of $hit and a complete stranger in the end.

so i guess i have no interest in her any longer and just enjoy the beginning of Nick's real journey IRL

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:21 am

Welcome to all new members and welcome back to those who are "coming out" to share the support.

I couldn't be happier of how this season and this experience ended for all of us ... so for today:

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 31, 2014 6:44 am

From the book Eat, Pray, Love by Elizabeth Gilbert - familiar quote:

“I’m not laughing.” I was actually crying. “And please don’t laugh at me now, but I think the reason it’s so hard for me to get over this guy is because I seriously believed David was my soul mate. ”He probably was. Your problem is you don’t understand what that word means. People think a soul mate is your perfect fit, and that’s what everyone wants. But a true soul mate is a mirror, the person who shows you everything that’s holding you back, the person who brings you to your own attention so you can change your life. A true soul mate is probably the most important person you’ll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then they leave. And thank God for it. Your problem is, you just can’t let this one go. It’s over, Groceries. David’s purpose was to shake you up, drive you out of your marriage that you needed to leave, tear apart your ego a little bit, show you your obstacles and addictions, break your heart open so new light could get in, make you so desperate and out of control that you had to transform your life, then introduce you to your spiritual master and beat it. That was his job, and he did great, but now it’s over. Problem is, you can’t accept that his relationship had a real short shelf life. You’re like a dog at the dump, baby – you’re just lickin’ at the empty tin can, trying to get more nutrition out of it. And if you’re not careful, that can’s gonna get stuck on your snout forever and make your life miserable. So drop it.“But I love him.”
“So love him.” “But I miss him.” “So miss him. Send him some love and light every time you think about him, then drop it. You’re just afraid to let go of the last bits of David because then you’ll be really alone, and Liz Gilbert is scared to death of what will happen if she’s really alone. But here’s what you gotta understand, Groceries. If you clear out all that space in your mind that you’re using right now to obsess about this guy, you’ll have a vacuum there, an open spot – a doorway. And guess what the universe will do with the doorway? It will rush in – God will rush in – and fill you with more love than you ever dreamed. So stop using David to block that door. Let it go.”

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:27 am

Post being quoted edited/deleted

War is brutal, this thread is not.  This thread is simply all of us expressing our feelings after a very confusing finale.  We are analyzing the contestants actions post finale, and some of the things we see are unnerving and deserve to be talked about.  I appreciate when my friends through in a little irony or humor too - love it!  

I disagree that Andi just made a choice and that should be respected, because she led Nick on in the worst way imaginable, then treated him without empathy or kindness during ATFR which has largely changed our view of her. It is her behavior we are reacting to, not her choice.  JMHO.

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Thu Jul 31, 2014 7:57 am

Post being quoted has been deleted

I don't see where in our posts does it appear that we don't respect Andi's choice?

I respect her choice. I applaud her choice. I think she's done the best choice possible. **

I don't respect her per se ... but that's another matter of discussion. Or if you want me to be more polite, I can say she is indifferent to me. So I prefer to ignore her all together. If I still mention her in any post is for explaining my point of view regarding Nick, on certain issues about character, relationship, dignity and respect, but you can substitute her name with any other name for all that matters.

ETA:

** if we are talking about her final choice ...

if we are talking about her choices during the show, how she conducted her relationship with Nick, what choices of words and actions she chose on her dates ... then that's a different subject.

Last edited by happygolucky on Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:01 am; edited 1 time in total

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Thu Jul 31, 2014 8:00 am

I hope when I get home today, theres a video of Nick on GMA for me to see!

I know some non Nick fans think he seemed too together in his interviews to really have been that broken up Monday evening. I do think Nick got closure on Monday evening. But I think he was on his way to healing, but Monday opened those wounds a bit, and then seeing Andi….that was just tough. And after that, he continued the healing process, maybe at a more rapid speed.

Our boy will be fine, I think the weight of the world has finally been lifted from his shoulders. Hoping JJ posts lots of pics from the weekend. Knowing JJ, he will!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips