SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by Guest Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:18 am

brittany4400 wrote:
grace8136 wrote:I promised myself that I wouldn't speculate on this show anymore, but I can't help myself. I need a 12 step program.  :crazed Have you guys seen the talk on sm about Josh's suit jacket being tailored for Nick?  I didn't pay much attention but went to find a pic of him at the FRC. It was tight, but what I also noticed was that he was wearing a (subtle) polka dot tie. stop me now.  :hidingchair
No!!!! That's good stuff! I did notice how tight it was, but not the polka dot tie. That's hilarious and a slap in the face for Josh if TBTP picked that out for him.

Are you speculating that she was goin to pick Nick and changed her mind?

There was a story in one of the tabs.. that she changed her mind at the last minute and threw the production team into chaos. I read it here, but I can't remember which magazine said it. The LCD evening part supports that theory or supports that she's a gigantic b!tch. That was definitely Nick's impression, well either for him now too.  giggling

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 4 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by emad0722 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:18 am

brittany4400 wrote:Nick looks so dapper! He has great style! I want him  Embarressed! 

Does anyone have the screen cap of the smile nick did with Andi at the FD rose ceremony. It all makes sense now! He made that shy smile and looked away cause they had just did the dirty. giggling

love that you are back now Brittany Smiley welcome and yes that was so his after the deed face Smiley

#teamsalty #teampolkadot #teamnick #teamNOHATE
emad0722
emad0722

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:20 am

[quote="happygolucky"]Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 4 New_pi44

Hi Happy, GA created a media thread (link below), do you mind dumping all the screen shots in there. Sorry I would do it myself but I forgot how, I have not posted pics in a while, thanks a bunch in advance!!!!

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t2537-nick-viall-media-fan-forum-no-discussion

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:21 am

Also, feel free to move any posts pics media etc to the appropriate thread. It's very simple to do.

Go to the post you want to move.
Click quote, as if you were going to reply to the message.
Put your mouse at the very beginning at [quote make sure you start at the [ right click, copy, highlight the whole post, right to the end of [/quote make sure you end at the last ]

Use your back button, you are not doing anything else to that post
Go the the topic you want to move the post
Right click, paste it in the reply box, click send
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:22 am

grace8136 wrote:I promised myself that I wouldn't speculate on this show anymore, but I can't help myself. I need a 12 step program.  :crazed Have you guys seen the talk on sm about Josh's suit jacket being tailored for Nick?  I didn't pay much attention but went to find a pic of him at the FRC. It was tight, but what I also noticed was that he was wearing a (subtle) polka dot tie. stop me now.  :hidingchair

Grace...staaaap!!! Yes I saw those too, it was mad funny!!! And Andi just posted a tweet aimed at Nick go check it out, she must be really pissed giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:24 am

I will post all the SCs there ... just sorting things out.

I would also ask again, those who have Instagram and Twitter access, who find all those pics with Nick posted by fans, by-standers, press, if they can also post it in the media thread.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:34 am

mercieme wrote:

Grace...staaaap!!! Yes I saw those too, it was mad funny!!! And Andi just posted a tweet aimed at Nick go check it out, she must be really pissed giggling
Re. Andi, whatever. If u don't want peopl to talk about it, then don't do it. Nick is just answering questions. I haven't heard about one single word bashing Jodi out of Nick's mouth post finale.

Last edited by sdmom on Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:39 am

Nick is being very kind…….

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:40 am

sdmom wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Re. Andi, whatever. If u don't want peopl to talk about it, then don't do it. Nick is just answering questions. I haven't heard about one single word bashing Jodi out of Nick's mouth pits finale.

And he won't bash them because he is a class act though they were calling him classless which that coming from Josh actually shocked me since he tweets out a lot of inspirational stuff. Just glad Nick is looking fine, delish and folks are rallying around him on SM. Hey those who are not fans gonna still hate right, just so excited that we can continue to monitor him and see which girl he ends up with!!!!

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:47 am

sdmom wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Re. Andi, whatever. If u don't want peopl to talk about it, then don't do it. Nick is just answering questions. I haven't heard about one single word bashing Jodi out of Nick's mouth pits finale.

She should be focusing on Josh, not on what Nick is doing. After all, she made her decision and is suppose to be "happy"
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:50 am

I posted the pics in media thread that some of you posted before in previous fan thread, I' just copied your links - hope that is OK. The rest of the SC probably tomorrow, because I'll be soon going to sleep.

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Wed Jul 30, 2014 11:51 am

I got scared, I couldn't find us!!  Upset 

I am going out, won't be around until later tonight….see you then. Keep things HAPPY!!!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 78 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips