SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by Beagle Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:23 pm

2boys3girls wrote:
Cecilia wrote:http://survivorbitch.com/tag/the-bachelorette-2/

Love Love Love this! She is spot-on.

The girl is hilarious. She probably reads this forum. laugh out loud 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9 - Page 37 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

Post by philphan Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:30 pm

The fact that Andi felt the need to call Ali and trash Nick (again) says it all. She is such an ice cold, self absorbed drama queen who can't stand that Nick made the media rounds. Doesn't he know SHE was the lead actress on the Bachelorette? How dare he go on HER news shows and be interviewed? It's her word or no word.

And who are Ali's "sources" that say he has been hooking up? I think I can guess who. :gotcha: Great editorial integrity, Ali! no 

I'm happy that Nick is back to his "normal" life. The Bachelor/ette Family is as dysfunctional as it comes.

Don't sweat the small stuff....Strive to live by the Golden Rule
philphan
philphan

Back to top Go down

Post by Beagle Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:37 pm

Andi is stressed out and soooooo exhauuuuuuuusted about Nicks media rounds.  no no 
Beagle
Beagle

Back to top Go down

Post by whit90 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:40 pm

Beagle wrote:Andi is stressed out and soooooo exhauuuuuuuusted about Nicks media rounds.  no no 

:rollingl: 
whit90
whit90

Back to top Go down

Post by unknown82 Thu Jul 31, 2014 11:46 pm

Andi is a delusional witch!  She is so pissed of at Nick because her season did not go the way she had planned it.  She used Nick and thought she would get away with it but thankfully Nick was not a punk to just let her nastiness slide.  Since she gets away with all her crap with Josh, family and friends doesn't mean other people will let her do the same.   She has the nerve to call Nick manipulative and what the heck was she doing all season long? I thought her and her fiancé were going to disappear and focus on their "happiness".  Ahhh... this little girl gets on my nerves that it's not even funny. She is a real brat. Andi, you got your guy, what is the problem? Let it go!  And as for Ali, no words.... no no
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by MVMom39forever Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:02 am

unknown82 wrote:Andi is a delusional witch!  She is so pissed of at Nick because her season did not go the way she had planned it.  She used Nick and thought she would get away with it but thankfully Nick was not a punk to just let her nastiness slide.  Since she gets away with all her crap with Josh, family and friends doesn't mean other people will let her do the same.   She has the nerve to call Nick manipulative and what the heck was she doing all season long? I thought her and her fiancé were going to disappear and focus on their "happiness".  Ahhh... this little girl gets on my nerves that it's not even funny. She is a real brat. Andi, you got your guy, what is the problem? Let it go!  And as for Ali, no words.... no no

So true!

man o man! Drama queen...
Nick needs to SHOUT from the rooftops: I dodged a bullet. A cold hearted b*tch of a bullet!

MVMom39forever
MVMom39forever

Female Posts : 2975

Back to top Go down

Post by MonicaJM2001 Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:09 am

MVMom39forever wrote:
unknown82 wrote:Andi is a delusional witch!  She is so pissed of at Nick because her season did not go the way she had planned it.  She used Nick and thought she would get away with it but thankfully Nick was not a punk to just let her nastiness slide.  Since she gets away with all her crap with Josh, family and friends doesn't mean other people will let her do the same.   She has the nerve to call Nick manipulative and what the heck was she doing all season long? I thought her and her fiancé were going to disappear and focus on their "happiness".  Ahhh... this little girl gets on my nerves that it's not even funny. She is a real brat. Andi, you got your guy, what is the problem? Let it go!  And as for Ali, no words.... no no

So true!

man o man! Drama queen...
Nick needs to SHOUT from the rooftops: I dodged a bullet. A cold hearted b*tch of a bullet!

She is sooooooo bitter about him making the media rounds, I mean even in his media rounds, he has been complimentary of her (which I think he is being way to generous) yet all she can do is continue to scramble up another story or angle.
MonicaJM2001
MonicaJM2001

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:15 am

Cecilia wrote: A few things: why on the ATFR was he shaking like a leaf and could barely talk?  why was he crying?  was that an act?  Was he nervous bc he had planned out what he was going to say?

My thoughts on the above. I believe he was truly managing well before he got to see her at the AFTR based on his SM activities. On his media rounds, he said he saw the final episode for the first time like all of us. I believe TPTB made him watch it to get him emotionally charged knowing how much he was in love with Andi at the time. Watching that episode and Andi saying she had known it was Josh from early on during the proposal must have broken him. That's my theory on why he was so emotionally messed up on stage. Even Chris Harrison said it in the TV guide that Nick was visibly shaken. So IMO there is no way he made that up, that was raw emotion on display. In the history of this show, I have never seen a bachelor or b'ette not show empathy to their F2, so maybe the plane vid got Andi so mad that she was determined to be icy cold to him. A little empathy on her path and Chris Harrison cutting that interview sooner when Nick said he really had nothing else to say that he had written all his thoughts to her could also have helped. But Chris was determined to ask Andi if she ever loved Nick, and that her answer was the last straw that broke the camel's back for him IMO.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:16 am

Yeah I suspect Andi expected Nick to be totally hated and everyone to see him as this creepy stalker who was oh so classless. Probably figured all the media outlets would be mocking him as she and Josh paraded around with their great love story. And instead it's been the complete opposite.

Sure some people who were fans of them hate him but the media has been interested in him and I think all the interviewers have been really great, save for that delusional woman from Extra who said he was now more hated than Juan Pablo. But she was a hardcore Andi/Josh fan all season. I loved Nancy O'Dell's interview with him, the KTLA guys were all great, etc.

And a lot of the online responses have basically been what us Nick fans were saying - that it was wrong for her to sleep with him if she already knew there was no way she would pick him, especially knowing how he felt and what it meant to him. And so now I think Andi is fuming and is now trying to change the narrative from "he is a creepy, obsessive stalker who is classless for saying we did it" to "he's manipulative and actually was never really that broken up about me at all and did all this for media attention."

Last edited by lleyki on Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:18 am

VAgirl79 wrote:Did anyone see E! News tonight? Ali basically did an about face from yesterday. She said she talked to Andi yesterday over the phone, and Andi believes Nick is being manipulative to try and make himself look better, that he "never" ever tried to meet with her in person. Then Ali said, well except for one time and it was with the cameras on.

Ali went on to say her "sources" said that Nick has "hooked up" with several women since the show ended, so he may not be that heartbroken and just playing up the wounded puppy act.

Ali ended saying she's not on any side, but then said she was a B'ette too and they stick together.

I was just baffled. You would think the man is a criminal on trial! So what if he really did run around with women since? That doesn't mean he's not hurt over Andi. And Andi knew full well a meeting wouldn't happen off camera! And lest we all forget, Harrison is the one who first said he tried to see her in Mexico too and she refused.

Poor Nick. Run, run as fast as you can back to normal life!

I'll be the first to admit that we don't ever know the full story and we only see a tiny glimpse into these people's lives. BUT, saying something like "he's hooked up with a bunch of girls since" is, ironically, just slut-shaming him. Just like Andi was allowed to be in love with Josh when she had sex with Nick, Nick is allowed to hook with other girls and still be heartbroken over Andi. A lot of people use rebound sex. Doesn't mean that the person is acting.

Back to top Go down

Post by VAgirl79 Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:24 am

Kashathediva wrote:Ali reaped a lot of nice opportunities from this franchise. I would not be surprised if after her little interview with Nick if she was not reminded of such. JMOAA

And on another note--it's kind of funny in a strange way. First Ali has one thought process with Nick and then a day later has a reverse thought process. Maybe it's something in the 'Ette water system.

It seemed fairly obvious to me she had been "gotten to", so to speak. Basically a total 180, and one chat with Andi via a phone call and via text (or just via text; wasn't made very clear) and suddenly she is all for Andi.

Ali had to have watched the full show just to do her job and interview Nick and comment on the whole thing. She very well had to have seen that Harrison was the one who kept saying Nick tried to talk to Andi and wanted to see her twice, and Andi refused to see him. Andi denies that, and suddenly Ali is basically suspicious of Nick and backing up her fellow B'ette. Perhaps someone should get their stories straight with TPTB because this just looks like sloppy and haphazard PR spin to me.

The show replays on the east coast in about 5 minutes, for anyone who wants to watch. I'm not sure what part of the show it was on. Maybe a half hour in? I only saw it because a friend watched it and recorded that part for me.
VAgirl79
VAgirl79

Female Posts : 11

Back to top Go down

Post by rosesrREd Fri Aug 01, 2014 12:33 am

I just read a FB post about Andi's engagement ring, and it had a picture of her showing it. The funny part of it, was that all the comments were about Nick, a great majority very complimentary of him.

So, even an article strictly about her, turns into the Nick show. I love it! You know she is hating it.
rosesrREd
rosesrREd

Female Posts : 1456

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #9

+52
jlccaz
sissyintexas
nutty1
iluvromance814
momoftrips