SELECT CONTENT

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Post by Di_ATL Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:14 pm

bamagal wrote:
Jolena wrote:
lexforlife wrote:found another playlist https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Smu99exd2Y8&list=PLGjc_VfoeyiglX_caRwIRl2WDkqLa1nSs

I just watched this youtube and after the 4th video of their 4th one on one time together the rest are deleted. Is anyone else having this problem? TIA

YES -- and it is sooo frustrating!  I want to watch the HTD again!  Someone posted the entire season is available on iTunes -- might be worth the investment!   hmmm

I agree so frustrated they took the vids down from utube, i was so watching the over night, LCD and proposal almost daily...uggghhh and i dont have them saved on DVR, mine broke and havent invested in a new one yet...dang it.
Guess i might have to invest from Itunes as well ;-/

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi - Page 22 Empty Re: Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

Post by flslp87 Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:58 pm

[quote="Di_ATL"][quote="bamagal"]
Jolena wrote:

I just watched this youtube and after the 4th video of their 4th one on one time together the rest are deleted. Is anyone else having this problem? TIA

No it's not as easy as Youtube and just watching the Josh/Andi scenes but you can see the whole show (all of them) on ABC.com. Just have to click to where you want to watch. Good thing is that it saves it for you so the next time you go back to watch it's in the same place....

I can also sign into my cable company and watch the shows through there too....

flslp87

Back to top Go down

Post by Baygirl Fri Aug 08, 2014 5:28 pm

Small consolation but most of the episodes, including the finale, will be on On Demand for a few more weeks.
Baygirl
Baygirl

Back to top Go down

Post by GrahamGal Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:29 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
bamagal wrote:
Jolena wrote:

YES -- and it is sooo frustrating!  I want to watch the HTD again!  Someone posted the entire season is available on iTunes -- might be worth the investment!   hmmm

I agree so frustrated they took the vids down from utube, i was so watching the over night, LCD and proposal almost daily...uggghhh and i dont have them saved on DVR, mine broke and havent invested in a new one yet...dang it.
Guess i might have to invest from Itunes as well ;-/  

I have the iTunes and I literally have watched it so much I know exactly where to go at different parts of episode for all the Jodi moments. Must say I rarely watch episode 4. Although sweaty Josh after losing the BB game was HOT!!

#teamjodi #teamsushi #teamjash #teamcupcake #teamarie #teameinstein
GrahamGal
GrahamGal

Female Posts : 4592

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 08, 2014 6:52 pm

flslp87 wrote:
No it's not as easy as Youtube and just watching the Josh/Andi scenes but you can see the whole show (all of them) on ABC.com.  Just have to click to where you want to watch.  Good thing is that it saves it for you so the next time you go back to watch it's in the same place....

I can also sign into my cable company and watch the shows through there too....

Yes, I have being watching them via the Comcast, but can't fast forward..and have to see the segment you don't to see.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 22 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Andi Dorfman & Josh Murray *Fan Forum* Questions & Answers to Josh and Andi

+45
LindaPete
nanbrooks
Retiredswimmom
Jpcook4
Judiful