SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 3 August 18 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 3 August 18 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 3 August 18 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:29 pm

Wow, appears some are annoyed with Marquel. I guess I would be more annoyed with Marquel, but truly it isn't his fault that the girls chose him. Danielle's crush isn't on him and I think he might have felt that Jackie really didn't want him. I think she wanted Zack, but Clare's head on Zack's shoulder held her off.

MM is just spouting lines at this point. I am going back towards not liking her. The whole crap of picking Marquel at the RC, then coming back and crying that she should have chosen Robert instead? Please, she and **** will be another match made in bachelor hell. Good luck with that. Maybe they can have a double wedding with Chris B and Elise.

IQ points were lost watching Chris and Elise and they are both so eww. Agree with umngirl, Chris's knee would hurt, but not that bad. I walked on mine for a month before they diagnosed it and my tibia was fractured too. Man up Chris.

AshLee is totally bonkers, but Graham, you are right there with her, since you are letting her continually push everyone away from you. You knew MM was worried about a rose last night, so why not give it to her instead of cockoo for cocoa puffs. With that rose, Graham lost any right to complain about AshLee in my opinion.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for Sarah. Her disability is so minor compared to many others I know and so no I don't feel sorry for her. To me she uses it as a crutch. Again, if you are annoyed with Michelle for planning the double date with Robert, tell Michelle and tell Robert. Passive Aggressive is just irritating.

Marcus and Lacy are very cute and somewhat dull, but they are so pretty to look at, just enjoy that.

I could see a Sarah and Graham hookup, post show. Good for them.

Zack and Clare seem pretty good together. I am not a Zack fan at all, but him asking about her dad was sweet.

I have actually grown to like Clare, but the part about her dad did irritate me. You knew when it was and chose to be on the show, don't complain about it.

Also, it may just be me, but I prefer to remember my sister and my dad on their birthdays and not the day of their death. I guess for me, I celebrate the lives they had and lived.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 3 August 18 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers* - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 3 August 18 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

Post by chloep Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:30 pm

his remark to Michelle about her drinking too much and all the while he was holding and sipping his glass of wine - WTH is with that??

drinking vs drinking so much that you make out with other girls and rub yourself all over other guys in your drunken stupor....  Rolling Eyes Yes... I would see that as problem too if I was trying my hands at a relationship with that person.

I (and other members) mentioned Michelle's affinity to alcohol before. It's long no secret...

Last edited by chloep on Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:12 pm; edited 1 time in total

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by newfiegirl Tue Aug 19, 2014 3:58 pm

Finding that BIP is just pure entertainment because there is no substance to any of these people. Even though it is scripted and shown to us that they are wanting to stay on to find a 'soulmate', it appears to me they are scrambling to stay on for the pay per episode. Otherwise these people are just plain cuckoo. Really, am I supposed to believe that Michelle is flipping from guy to guy because she wants a partner; don't think so IMO she is trying to find any guy that will give her a rose so she can survive another episode and collect the pay. She is not the only one, but at the moment is shown as the more blatant scrambler. I just sit back with a cold drink in one hand and snacks in the other and laugh through this mindless entertainment.
newfiegirl
newfiegirl

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:15 pm

Oh, I forgot. While Jackie may have a banging body to quote MM, I just don't find her the beautiful or interesting. I thought the same thing on Sean's season.

Am I just missing it?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 19, 2014 4:59 pm

stuckinsc wrote:Oh, I forgot.  While Jackie may have a banging body to quote MM, I just don't find her the beautiful or interesting. I thought the same thing on Sean's season.  

Am I just missing it?

Jackie is pretty but not beautiful in my opinon. What is up with her tweet from last night "So @Clare_Crawley and @ZackKalter are both up for grabs?" Is it just as Reality Steve implies that Clare goes home and leaves Zack to go out with Jackie at the end of this? As if this California Boy is going to date a woman in Florida, seriously...... there are so many beautiful Claifornia girls including Clare for him to spend time with.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by chloep Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:01 pm

As far as I know nothing happened between Jackie and Zack... I don't think her tweet meant too much.

“Do not look back and grieve over the past, for it is gone; and do not be troubled about the future, for it has yet to come. Live in the present, and make it so beautiful that it will be worth remembering”
chloep
chloep

Female Posts : 3024

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Tue Aug 19, 2014 5:57 pm

They have not been showing too much of Marcus and Lacy. I guess they are too normal and approaching this like they would a real relationship, taking things at a slower pace, with no drama. They have to focus on the crazies and the drama for the tv excitement and while they (the crazies) last. If we are to believe the spoilers, Marcus and Lacy have more episodes to get their camera time. They've given us lots of tiny little snippets of their interactions with very little dialogue, so I think that is why they might be coming across to some as dull. As for me? Every time that man graces my tv screen I cannot help but smile. He is such a sexy sweetheart. I like their approach to this budding relationship---lots of conversations, questions, honesty, and Lacy giving Marcus time to heal his broken heart. Lacy has been shown several times saying or doing things that are kind and generous. Those are two qualities that I'd love for him to find in a future wife. Marcus' sister said that he is very caring, to the point where she asked Andi if that bugged her. I get the feeling that Lacy will value that trait in Marcus and likewise return it to him. And that thought makes me very happy for them as a couple. Wishing them the best of luck.

MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Tue Aug 19, 2014 6:49 pm

I agree with you sentiments exactly concerning Marcus and Lacy. I can't imagine him with anyone else. He was really lucky to escape Andi to find someone who would love him as he deserves. They are precious together and I hope they'll concentrate more on showing their love story as the season winds down......

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:04 pm

I think the lack of airtime for Marcus and Lacy is a sign of how wonderful and normal they are together. There isn't any drama to see, so they focus elsewhere.

I am glad that Mia's strudel found his filling. She is a sweet girl and I hope that they will be very happy, plus I really think they are going to make very beautiful babies.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:50 pm

Where can we watch ep. 3?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lucas15 Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:53 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I think the lack of airtime for Marcus and Lacy is a sign of how wonderful and normal they are together.  There isn't any drama to see, so they focus elsewhere.

Agreed. When you have Chris B and AshLee F and Clare and Elise on the same show there is so much crazy you're going to run out of film. Marcus and Lacy did an end run around the crazy on Episode 1 when Marcus gave her his rose and ever since they have been spending time together with no drama. IMHO they don't even really want a date because I think they'd rather just be alone together instead of surrounded by cameras.

Lucas15

Male Posts : 2809

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 19, 2014 7:54 pm

chloep wrote:As far as I know nothing happened between Jackie and Zack... I don't think her tweet meant too much.

Oh, really? RS's spoilers said the exact opposite. I thought that there were setting up for Zach/Jackie too, just because they both admitted that they were interested in each other.

Hmmm….

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 11 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Episode 3 August 18 2014 - General Discussion - *Spoilers*

+30
jlccaz
dw_a_mom
emusha
Lucas15
Luvstruck
newfiegirl
stuckinsc
SLA44
luvlady345
bamagal
MiaHawk