SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by Pia1 Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:28 am

Yes, I can imagine him and his fam have had a very emotional week.

And one day I turned around and looked back and saw that each step I’d taken was a choice, to go left, to go right, to go forward or even to not go at all. Every day every man has a choice between right and wrong, between love and hate, and sometimes between life and death and the sum of those choices becomes your life-Jamie Fraser
Pia1
Pia1

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 38 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:30 am

Well, maybe I am wrong, maybe he isn't in Milwaukee, which surprises me. Though I still do think the Nicks picture is old.

Maryrose Cepla
@mrcepla

So the craziest thing happened tonight while I was downtown; I met Nick Viall from The Bachelorette. #niceguy #thebachelorette #nickviall
1:16 am 8/10/14

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 38 10507891_355932331224862_2001805120_n

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Sun Aug 10, 2014 8:36 am

In response to the tweet that his Uncle died….

Marquel ‏@MarquelMartin  5h
@viallnicholas28  just saw this bro, so sorry (praying hands emoticon)

Nicholas Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  4h
@MarquelMartin thanks bro.  Call you tomorrow.
Chicago, IL

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:03 pm

I'm just catching up on pages. What a powerful picture of Mary and her brother. That's compassion at it's best. It's always difficult to loose a loved one. I wish them strength in the coming days, and hope they can cherish the memories.

They are a wonderful family who will be there for each other especially in this time of need.

It was really nice to see the tweets to Nick from Marcus and Marquel.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:10 pm

@wedix Doing bachelorettey things with my gf #thebachelorette #MarsieDtoMrsZ
http://websta.me/p/783984586416357649_28618743

photo 842991F8-4DEB-4099-8DD1-599197B0AC9D_zpsowyn4vju.jpg
 rofl

https://mobile.twitter.com/taylorchester/status/498399735418322944

photo 612F85E5-FE6D-47BC-99F8-7E72055C6513_zpseegp7pjr.jpg

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:32 pm

Now I am wondering how many checker shirts he owns?   eyedrool 
BTW, I know not everyone goes to Nick discussion thread. However, if anyone's interested, go to page 12 of that thread and read 2 posts by murphy. He/She is a Nick fan, the posts provide some very interesting ideas, like how Nick was made by TPTB to do certain things because of the plane video. Some Nick fans already responded. To me, it provides fun points to think and discuss.
MODS, I hope I don't violate fan thread rules by mentioning posts on different threads.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:13 pm

Sean Lowe blog site:
POLL RESULTS: What You Guys Said about Nick’s “Fantasy Suite Post”

http://www.patheos.com/blogs/seanlowe/2014/08/poll-results-what-you-guys-said-about-nicks-fantasy-suite-post/

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 2:44 pm

sdmom wrote:Now I am wondering how many checker shirts he owns?   eyedrool 
BTW, I know not everyone goes to Nick discussion thread. However, if anyone's interested, go to page 12 of that thread and read 2 posts by murphy. He/She is a Nick fan, the posts provide some very interesting ideas, like how Nick was made by TPTB to do certain things because of the plane video. Some Nick fans already responded. To me, it provides fun points to think and discuss.
MODS, I hope I don't violate fan thread rules by mentioning posts on different threads.

oh yes and yes about fruitful discussion on Nick thread. as a Secret Admirer (the new coming TB came to mind  giggling ) of NR's posts i recommend everyone to follow the awesome NR's mind going full force  bestbud! clapping! . Me thinks she finally has to show her claws a bit  :uptonogood J/K. and of course I enjoy Sue, Stuc and other Nick fans's perspectives too! More power to you all fellow NickChicks!  giggling  cheerleader

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:07 pm

murasaki1393 wrote:

oh yes and yes about fruitful discussion on Nick thread. as a Secret Admirer (the new coming TB came to mind  giggling ) of NR's posts i recommend everyone to follow the awesome NR's mind going full force  bestbud! clapping! . Me thinks she finally has to show her claws a bit  :uptonogood J/K. and of course I enjoy Sue, Stuc and other Nick fans's perspectives too!  More power to you all fellow NickChicks!  giggling  cheerleader

rofl  no claws out ... that would ruin my manicure.  Priorities, darling Mura Smiley
#youCANsitwithus

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:27 pm

notarose wrote:
murasaki1393 wrote:

oh yes and yes about fruitful discussion on Nick thread. as a Secret Admirer (the new coming TB came to mind  giggling ) of NR's posts i recommend everyone to follow the awesome NR's mind going full force  bestbud! clapping! . Me thinks she finally has to show her claws a bit  :uptonogood J/K. and of course I enjoy Sue, Stuc and other Nick fans's perspectives too!  More power to you all fellow NickChicks!  giggling  cheerleader

rofl  no claws out ... that would ruin my manicure.  Priorities, darling Mura Smiley
#youCANsitwithus

Ah yes... i forgot that today is a week-end, where you have to channel your inner holiday girly-girl  giggling . Hopefully on one of the weekdays i will get to see your claws coming out totally and fearlessly  lolpanda J/K. but not really   :whistle:   Praying 

thanks for the invite! but I dont like mani-pedi sad (yet i swear i am a real lady! Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 38 2498057887) , in fact, i dont like to go to the beauty salon :shocked!: But you can take me any day to any Debate event/competition giggling :gotcha: 

#ThemomentwhenIwishIhavebetterEnglish4debatewithouthaving2lookatUrbanDictionaryEvery5Minandget  :crazed myself.  hehehe

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:56 pm

Nick - IG
You just don't say no to selfie requests from lovable, hairy, Jewish men. You just don't #blessed #uninspirational #vnecks

http://websta.me/p/784134255162888082_28313266

photo 13C9DB41-4694-4DBB-88B2-D1AB17722EB7_zpser4p5kcs.jpg

notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:11 pm

notarose wrote:Nick - IG
You just don't say no to selfie requests from lovable, hairy, Jewish men. You just don't #blessed #uninspirational #vnecks

http://websta.me/p/784134255162888082_28313266

photo 13C9DB41-4694-4DBB-88B2-D1AB17722EB7_zpser4p5kcs.jpg

If the fan vids were posted when they were taken, he was in Chicago as late as 9:30pm, last night,what's he doing with Elan today assuming that pic was taken today?

Thanks nr.
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips