SELECT CONTENT

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by sbolduc Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:42 pm

^^ I understood what you were trying to say 2boys3girls. I am in agreement.
sbolduc
sbolduc

Back to top Go down

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 70 Empty Re: Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:48 pm

I just want to watch Nick fall in love!! Yep, he'd better include us on every step of it!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:49 pm

Nick Viall ‏@viallnicholas28  31m
I do at least 9 embarrassing things a day. The hope is, no more than 2 are noticed by others. #struggle

"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:12 pm

notarose wrote:

I don't think our man Nick is prone to jumping into things.  It does seem that "Stag" may have contacted Nick for the event below which Nick is not appearing at.

From Micheal Stag
@viallnicholas28 please DM me about a paid appearance in Sept. Thanks! - 28 Jul 14

From Eligible Mag (Toronto)
We are excited to announce that @chrisjbukowski, @GrahamBunn,@ZackKalter & @RobertGraham24 will be at this year's#TIFFBachelorParty!
- 11 Aug 14

Micheal Stag is hosting.
http://www.eventbrite.com/directory?q=party+girls&loc=Toronto%2C+CA

That's too bad Nick isn't going. Nice of Michael Stag to offer him a spot. That will be a great weekend, with lots of celebrities around. I just found out on the weekend my nephew will be working at the CNTower Toronto Canada, Sept 6th for the Georgio Armani party at TIFF!!

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:17 pm

How do we know Nick isn't going?

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:19 pm

nutty1 wrote:How do we know Nick isn't going?

If you click the link, and click the first event, it doesn't have his  pic included with the others.

TIFF Bachelor party

ETA: this is the link to the Bachelor party
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71487

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:31 pm

I am even more impressed that thus far Nick has not tried to capitalize on his Bachelorette fame for monetary reasons. - He thus far only used it to help out a charitable cause (breast cancer charity) - it aligns with his tweet about doing something nice for someone without expecting anything in return..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:31 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

If you click the link, and click the first event, it doesn't have his  pic included with the others.

TIFF Bachelor party

Is this Graham's primary occupation, Bach shows and events?  giggling 

nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by isittrue Mon Aug 18, 2014 3:36 pm

nutty1 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:

TIFF Bachelor party

Is this Graham's primary occupation, Bach shows and events?  giggling 

LOL. I honestly don't know what Graham does for a living. During DeAnna's season he was listed as former professional basketball player or something like that..

isittrue

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:11 pm

Looks like the guys other then Stag are all from the BIP. I know some say he should do like Chris L did but his wife was from the Bachelor season also. Then I think well who knows if Nick does go to some of the bach/ette get togethers he could meet her there as well. The thing with the get togethers is they have been through the process and are understanding of what they all went through.
So bottom line is he could meet HER either way I guess. Something to think of is there have been quite a few marriages between former cast members and they all seem to be doing well.  no idea 

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10 - Page 70 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3171

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:40 pm

He was gone so much, I am kind of happy to see him staying home in Chicago or visiting family and not diving right into all the bachelor stuff.

He can always do some of that later, but for now, I am happy that he is not overindulging in the bachlor/bachlorette family too much!
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by SueSt Mon Aug 18, 2014 5:29 pm

notarose wrote: :WAVEY: Sue Great new manly Nick avi. Rrrrr!  :uptonogood  Please post often so we can see your avi as much as possible.

I don't think our man Nick is prone to jumping into things.  It does seem that "Stag" may have contacted Nick for the event below which Nick is not appearing at.

From Micheal Stag
@viallnicholas28 please DM me about a paid appearance in Sept. Thanks! - 28 Jul 14

From Eligible Mag (Toronto)
We are excited to announce that @chrisjbukowski, @GrahamBunn,@ZackKalter & @RobertGraham24 will be at this year's#TIFFBachelorParty!
- 11 Aug 14

Micheal Stag is hosting.
http://www.eventbrite.com/directory?q=party+girls&loc=Toronto%2C+CA

Dear NR,
To the bolded - "As you wish"  :WAVEY:  
Very interesting and admirable that Nick is shunning the spotlight... can I admire him more????  :yes:
SueSt
SueSt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 81 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nick Viall Bachelorette 10 - Fan Forum - Updates - Discussion - Thread #10

+51
Luvstruck
Rolly
emusha
california90
alwaystulips