SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by SerenityGirl Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:39 am

Nikki is there with him Smiley

Ya @JuanPaGalavis está aquí para celebrar su cumpleaños, lo vas a acompañar? http://t.co/9NBQ4Ijbex

Translation:
"@Juanpagalavis is here now to celebrate his birthday, will you join him?"

Nikki is standing next to him in the pic if you can't see it here.

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by Isabel123 Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:47 am

SerenityGirl wrote:Nikki is there with him Smiley

Ya @JuanPaGalavis está aquí para celebrar su cumpleaños, lo vas a acompañar? http://t.co/9NBQ4Ijbex

Translation:
"@Juanpagalavis is here now to celebrate his birthday, will you join him?"

Nikki is standing next to him in the pic if you can't see it here.

Here's the photo. So glad Nikki is around to meet the rest of JPG's friends.

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 08, 2014 12:52 am

Me too!!!

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:02 am

Why would they get interviewed? I thought it was a private event? question 
Nikki has a  Hugesmile 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:07 am

I hope we get to see better pictures of them together. They are color coordinated. Smiley

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:17 am

There is a picture of the 2 of them if search flamingo theater bar on twitter. It is on Instagram too , I think.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:27 am

So glad Nikki is with him. She really loves her fishtail braid Smiley

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:31 am

The party is so "latin" This is very new to Nikki  giggling 

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 08, 2014 1:35 am

She looks good with the fishtail. It looks like the pic is on a cover of a magazine... already??

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:06 am

chinita wrote:She looks good with the fishtail.  It looks like the pic is on a cover of a magazine... already??

There is another cute picture of them with the cake. The cakes looks like a movie reel with a lot of pictures on it. I can't bring it over because I'm on my phone. Cute dress on Nikki too.

http://twitter.com/nguinand/status/497607684422524929/photo/1
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Fri Aug 08, 2014 2:12 am

Yea i saw it. The cake is so original.  It has all JPG's pics with Camila and Niki   :thumbs up

And both of them look  lovetogether The caption said:  and the cake arrived.  This couple is too cute.  What do u think?

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Fri Aug 08, 2014 3:06 am

chinita wrote:Yea i saw it.  The cake is so original.  It has all JPG's pics with Camila and Niki   :thumbs up

And both of them look  lovetogether The caption said:  and the cake arrived.  This couple is too cute.  What do u think?

They look genuinely in love (or they are fantastic actors). He seems so at peace when she is with him. I love how his arm is always around her. It almost wraps all the way around her.  :bigsmile: 
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911