SELECT CONTENT

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 67 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by soccerm3m Wed Sep 10, 2014 8:45 am

It looks like Nikki is back on night shift.  People were making really mean comments on her dog picture.  She commented to someone that sounded like she is working nights again.  I do not blame her for deactivating her twitter account.  I do not care how strong someone is....it has to get to you after awhile reading all the negative comments.  The internet had provided us with so many benefits but it has also provided so many negatives too.  The biggest one to me is people making incredibly rude comments while hiding behind their computer screen.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 67 Empty Re: Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

Post by pander3575 Wed Sep 10, 2014 9:10 am

soccerm3m wrote:It looks like Nikki is back on night shift.  People were making really mean comments on her dog picture.  She commented to someone that sounded like she is working nights again.  I do not blame her for deactivating her twitter account.  I do not care how strong someone is....it has to get to you after awhile reading all the negative comments.  The internet had provided us with so many benefits but it has also provided so many negatives too.  The biggest one to me is people making incredibly rude comments while hiding behind their computer screen.
I agree
pander3575
pander3575

Back to top Go down

Post by chinita Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:38 am

I bet if those non fans meet them in person, they would want a pic with them

chinita

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Sep 10, 2014 11:42 am

It's really sad that people drove Nikki to delete her twitter account. So excited to watch them on CT.

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:58 pm

So crazy! I feel for them. But, I think the couple therapy will show the inside growth that they both had to go through to make it work. We know JPG loved her, even watching them AFRC, it was evident they were mutually in love, CH even said it. But, JPG would not give them the satisfaction by not saying ILY. IMO, this really hurt Nikki, she was called all kinds of names, it was sad to see. Can't wait to see the show tonight, they have been one of fave.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by SerenityGirl Wed Sep 10, 2014 2:41 pm

I agree and if people just view CT as a journey they took 3 months ago to get to where they are today, they will enjoy it and become fans. Unfortunately I think people will judge them through out the show and even if at the end he shouts he loves Nikki and even proposes these same judgy people will question his intentions. So there's no winning for them.

Maybe Nikki knows that and probably wants to save herself the bashing on twitter. Emotionally it has to take it's toll. It just stinks that their relationship is the most real but she can't share her journey or love story with her fans because of the mean people. :/

SerenityGirl

Back to top Go down

Post by Nabsie Wed Sep 10, 2014 4:21 pm

Access Hollywood interview JP did about CT

http://www.accesshollywood.com/juan-pablo-goes-to-couples-therapy_video_2351737

Nabsie

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Wed Sep 10, 2014 10:59 pm

SerenityGirl wrote:I agree and if people just view CT as a journey they took 3 months ago to get to where they are today, they will enjoy it and become fans. Unfortunately I think people will judge them through out the show and even if at the end he shouts he loves Nikki and even proposes these same judgy people will question his intentions. So there's no winning for them.

Maybe Nikki knows that and probably wants to save herself the bashing on twitter. Emotionally it has to take it's toll. It just stinks that their relationship is the most real but she can't share  her journey or love story with her fans because of the mean people. :/

It's sad to know that Nikki has deleted her twitter account. But i can't blame her, some people are too much and too judgmental. OTOH, it's a good decision, bashers will hate it that Nikki will no longer see their comments giggling .
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Sep 11, 2014 10:54 pm

Juan Pablo Galavis™ ‏@JuanPaGalavis 1h
Regalo pal SOBRINO Chris Arraez, al @americojudo que es del Madrid le ENCANTOOO... pic.twitter.com/6BOE3bBvuS

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6 - Page 67 BxSxXM3CcAEQaCJ

juanpagalavis
4 hours ago
#JuanPaMusicVid Emergency by @debinova...

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Acrunch Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:08 pm

soccerm3m wrote: The internet had provided us with so many benefits but it has also provided so many negatives too.  The biggest one to me is people making incredibly rude comments while hiding behind their computer screen.

ITA! I don't get it. The lack of human decency and need to be deliberately cruel is mind boggling to me. Sad, how out of the way some on SM go to be hurtful and in terms of the Bachelor/ette shows, sometimes simply because their favs didn't get chosen.
Acrunch
Acrunch

Back to top Go down

Post by LMW707 Thu Sep 11, 2014 11:28 pm

Acrunch wrote:
soccerm3m wrote: The internet had provided us with so many benefits but it has also provided so many negatives too.  The biggest one to me is people making incredibly rude comments while hiding behind their computer screen.

ITA!  I don't get it.  The lack of human decency and need to be deliberately cruel is mind boggling to me.  Sad, how out of the way some on SM go to be hurtful and in terms of the Bachelor/ette shows, sometimes simply because their favs didn't get chosen.

:yes: Can you imagine how miserable these people are in their lives to be so careless with how they have continually been overly rude to her. She needs to be a little more like Taylor Swift and SHAKE IT OFF!! I miss her already.
LMW707
LMW707

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by soccerm3m Fri Sep 12, 2014 2:02 pm

JP is on his way to KC. Someone tweeted he was on their flight . This might be first time since June.

soccerm3m

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 67 of 80 Previous  1 ... 35 ... 66, 67, 68 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Juan Pablo & Nikki Ferrell Facebook - Twitter Updates - Fan Forum -Discussion - Thread #6

+33
Alanna
gurlbrit
klarson79
livelife
kaydeelove
luvlady345
nutty1
DKWillis
eliza3
umngirl
Linds911