SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by MMA50 Tue Aug 26, 2014 11:13 pm

Burdette wrote:Bet Ahna will be her Matron of Honor! Does anyone think the winery she has posted today is THE venue?

1) Never thought of Ahna as her Matron of Honor, but I love that idea and hope Des is leaning that way.

2) I think that winery is the place for the Siegfried's wedding. Hope that was the hint Des was giving us today. And might I add, what a gorgeous settings and even an even more spectacular wedding. Oh the flowers and the cake...I could go on forever! The whole thing is gorgeous. I look at the post several times today. Love it all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
MMA50
MMA50

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 17 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Alyssa1822 Wed Aug 27, 2014 9:45 pm

http://blog.theknot.com/2014/08/26/desiree-hartsock-models-her-own-maggie-sottero-dress-designs/
Alyssa1822
Alyssa1822

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Aug 27, 2014 10:18 pm

I posted this article in the media thread a few days ago. Here it is again since Des just tweeted about it. It's an interview and video about her workout routine.

Desiree Hartsock ‏@DesHartsock  
I'm getting sweaty and fit with @EFT_Bellevue ! Check it out!! Article and video by @seattletimes http://goo.gl/iYCvgI  #WeddingWorkout

Embedding video here for ease:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:24 am

deshartsock
20 minutes ago
No words. No filter. Pure beauty. #Seattle

chrisrsiegfried
2 minutes ago
No filter. Samsies. @deshartsock #GoldenGardens

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 17 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 17 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 17 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 17 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11971

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:02 am

Thanks Linds, very pretty!

So I guess they have a date, and they will let us know before the wedding laugh out loud From Des' fb post a few days ago:

We are answering your questions! What do you want to know from Chris and I ? (Aside from wedding date) #pleaserespectthat #soonenoughyoullknow Answers will be posted next #weddingwednesday so go ahead and fire them at us below!

Going to look for it and post if I find it. Should've been up today but maybe they're doing it for Chris' corner.

Last edited by bleuberry on Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:46 am; edited 1 time in total

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 17 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Aug 28, 2014 2:07 am

bleuberry wrote:Thanks Linds, very pretty!

So I guess they have a date, and they will let us know before the wedding laugh out loud From Des' fb post a few days ago:

We are answering your questions! What do you want to know from Chris and I ? (Aside from wedding date) #pleaserespectthat #soonenoughyoullknow Answers will be posted next #weddingwednesday so go ahead and fire them at us below!

Going to look for it and post if I find it.

thanks...we should try to (pretend) not to be too eagerly curio about the date, i guess... giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Thu Aug 28, 2014 11:31 am

I really would've like to see more gowns designed by Des. She is very talent. :yes:
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Thu Aug 28, 2014 8:10 pm

Molly Mesnick said "Today is going to be a GOOD day! I just feel it! ;)"
Chris responded "oh yea!"
Announcement?!!!!!!!!

theyearofelan wrote: Don't forget that I will be in Seattle this weekend and appearing at Bumbershoot. Are you coming? Will we hug? These are important questions

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:01 pm

Burdette wrote:Molly Mesnick said "Today is going to be a GOOD day! I just feel it! ;)"
Chris responded "oh yea!"
Announcement?!!!!!!!!

theyearofelan wrote: Don't forget that I will be in Seattle this weekend and appearing at Bumbershoot. Are you coming? Will we hug? These are important questions

Chris and Molly always give a shout out, and the other always responds, pretty cute.

Last edited by Maggenzm on Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:03 pm

Alyssa1822 wrote:http://blog.theknot.com/2014/08/26/desiree-hartsock-models-her-own-maggie-sottero-dress-designs/

I love Des' dresses, especially the one she is wearing. She is very talented! Can't wait to see her wedding dress!
I am getting excited y'all, they are getting married!! High clap
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Thu Aug 28, 2014 10:08 pm

I am trying to bring Des video doing the happy dance from her facebook, but not working. Can someone do it? she has a black dress, she looks hottt!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Fri Aug 29, 2014 3:13 am

Maggenzm wrote:I am trying to bring Des video doing the happy dance from her facebook, but not working. Can someone do it? she has a black dress, she looks hottt!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 17 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 17 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 17 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 17 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm