SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Garabato Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:12 am

chrisrsiegfried. Hace 13 horas.

That one time @deshartsock and I were exploring SoCal. #tbt

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 10611110

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm Fri Aug 29, 2014 10:31 am

Garabato wrote:
Maggenzm wrote:I am trying to bring Des video doing the happy dance from her facebook, but not working. Can someone do it? she has a black dress, she looks hottt!

Thanks Gara! How did you do it? I love that dress, especially the back!!
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:10 pm

deshartsock
My collection with @maggiesottero has officially launched and I am beyond excited to share the gowns with you!!! This is just a sneak peek of the Juniper dress but for more photos and info head over to www.DesireeHartsock.com now. This has been a dream for a long time and I can't wait to wear the dresses I designed for myself!! #dreamscometrue #deswithmaggiesottero #vintage #wearableArt

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:12 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 Dh-ms

From a young age I had a passion for crayons, art, doodling, sketching and creating. It was in high school that I first knew I wanted to be a fashion designer and make my way to LA to pursue my dreams. It was at the Fashion Institute of Design and Merchandising that I realized my love for dresses stretched beyond evening wear but grew into a deeper love for wedding gowns and the artistry behind each design.

From getting my first break in the fashion industry at Kiyonna Clothing to working at various bridal salons, I look back with such fondness and thank everyone who gave me a chance or inspired me to keep on going. Never in my wildest dreams did I think I would design a collection of gowns with one of the most influential bridal companies in the industry, Maggie Sottero.

The inspiration behind this collection is truly the idea that you can be a princess and feel glamorous on your wedding day without the fullness of a ball-gown. I enjoy silhouettes that are streamline and fluid with artistic and vintage details in the bodice or neckline while still being comfortable to wear. The Desiree Hartsock with Maggie Sottero gowns are versatile and can be worn in a church, ballroom, winery, beach or wherever your heart desires.

I am beyond elated to share my gowns with you and excited for two others to debut once I marry Chris. Whether they are your style and taste or not, they have a lot of love behind them that I hope will translate as a bride walks down the aisle to her future.

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:14 pm

Very nice!!

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 8367-910 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 I_got_13 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 E5kqdm15 Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11968

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Aug 29, 2014 7:47 pm

Burdette wrote:Admin: Please remove if this isn't supposed to be here. Thought it was interesting!

Moved to Elan
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:00 pm

bleuberry wrote:deshartsock
My collection with @maggiesottero has officially launched and I am beyond excited to share the gowns with you!!! This is just a sneak peek of the Juniper dress but for more photos and info head over to www.DesireeHartsock.com now. This has been a dream for a long time and I can't wait to wear the dresses I designed for myself!! #dreamscometrue #deswithmaggiesottero #vintage #wearableArt

Bet this dress is the most popular of the collection - that back is beautiful!
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 30, 2014 1:09 pm

I can't decide which one I like best. Love this one too:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 Unnamed-1

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by LibbyBell Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:11 pm

I do think Does is very talented-- I love that she is using sleeves in a delicate and sexy way, not the typical dowdy way I've seen with other designers. Does she have dresses for maids of honor or mother's of the brides? I would have loved the choices she might have given. I hope she gets to continue with her line. I think it would be fun if she became the "Neil Lane" of TB(ette) weddings!

How can you help it when the music starts to play, And your ability to reason is swept away
Oh-oh-oh, heaven on earth is all you see, You're out of touch with reality
And now you cry but when you do-- Next time around someone cries for you
LibbyBell
LibbyBell

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sat Aug 30, 2014 3:10 pm

bleuberry wrote:I can't decide which one I like best. Love this one too:

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 18 Unnamed-1

I like this one too. But, how can we get a close up look from all sides?
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:24 pm

Renée Oteri
ManiPedi w/my all time fave Seattle gal @DesHartsock #RainyDayFun #GirlTime

bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat Aug 30, 2014 4:30 pm

I know strapless is very popular but when I was married 28 years ago, I chose a very deep v neckline, front and back, made of lace with a chiffon skirt. The top had long sleeves. I loved that dress so I'm happy to see styles with sleeves, too!

I'm going to a wedding in a few weeks at a resort near Santa Barbara and the bride is wearing a very chic, clingy dress with no back! It's a very hipster wedding - no minister, except a friend. Party the night before, run during the morning of the wedding, then the wedding, then reception followed by an after party and then brunch the day after the wedding. Guess we'll all be sick of each other by then - or so bloated from all that food and drink that we need to cleanse together!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 17, 18, 19 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm