SELECT CONTENT

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:Des is looking super fit.  :yes: 

deshartsock
It's wedding time! Loving my @donnamorgan_nyc dress against this blue wall... And not to mention that @chrisrsiegfried is looking pretty dapper! #chandshirewedding

they look great!!  :cutesmile!: ......so..is it the 2nd out of 6 weddings they have to attend this year?....nice to see all the wedding festive!  Smiley 

Back to top Go down

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 Empty Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 10:50 pm

Burdette wrote:It will be fun to see if the fellows wear purple at this wedding, too! :yes: 

purple is my fav color as well as Chris's (and UP) signature color. I certainly hope on Chres wedding i get to see tonz of purple! :cutesmile!: 

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:01 pm

Yes 2nd wedding, 3rd I think is Des' good friend Sarah in October and she's a bridesmaid. I wonder who else?

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:28 pm

bleuberry wrote:Yes 2nd wedding, 3rd I think is Des' good friend Sarah in October and she's a bridesmaid. I wonder who else?

thanks bleu..so..their own wedding would be the 7th? (if its this year...) or be the 1st (on next year) ? giggling 

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:03 am

bleuberry wrote:I love Chris laugh out loud laugh out loud

Wetpaint ‏@WetpaintTV  3h
IT'S OFFICIAL! @DesHartsock and @ChrisRSiegfried are TYING THE KNOT on...

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  3h
OMG when?! @WetpaintTV @DesHartsock @BachtteWetpaint

Of course  they were misleading for clicks, repeated the January wedding month but no day.

I love Chris sense of humor.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:18 am

Burdette wrote:http://www.weddingwire.com/weddings/2572260/wedding_new_website#!/website/63654      FYI!!

T4 share Burdette!.. bestbud! 

Cant help but bring over some of the adorb pics.

Chris Siegfried
Groomsman

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 1200x1200_1388947575-bfb0107d4b0de615-IMG_2359

I hope its okay that i include Danny M (Chris's BFF)'s pic here. Blame him!..he is wearing purple!  giggling :cutesmile!: 

Danny Meier
Groomsman
Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 1200x1200_1389933067-6f80292ecda1ccd4-Screen_Shot_2014-01-16_at_8.24.16_PM

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:07 am

bleuberry wrote:Des is looking super fit.  :yes: 

deshartsock
It's wedding time! Loving my @donnamorgan_nyc dress against this blue wall... And not to mention that @chrisrsiegfried is looking pretty dapper! #chandshirewedding

Comment on the photo and Des' answer..

spharh
I can't remember with all the couples. Are you married or engaged?? The Bachelor TV series keeps me confused.

deshartsock
@spharh we are engaged Smiley

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Burdette Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:00 am

http://instagram.com/p/pzaRJDgAQY/
Mura, thank you for the pictures. I don't know how you all bring pictures over but here is a link of Chris at Jason's wedding. Purple tie!
By any chance were the white sunglasses as Ahna's wedding? Looked for a picture but can't find. Purple ties there then if I'm remembering correctly!!  question 

Burdette

Back to top Go down

Post by Maggenzm Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:31 am

Burdette wrote:http://instagram.com/p/pzaRJDgAQY/  
Mura, thank you for the pictures. I don't know how you all bring pictures over but here is a link of Chris at Jason's wedding. Purple tie!
By any chance were the white sunglasses as Ahna's wedding? Looked for a picture but can't find. Purple ties there then if I'm remembering correctly!!  question 

He is so funny! Chris instagram introducing himself: "Here 's Chris".  lolpanda  Des said he keeps her in stitches, and Molly said he is the funniest person she has ever known, but it doesn't come through on TV. Laughter is so important in one's soul that when you find a partner who can make you laugh, you have a winner. He is Gem! Des is very lackey girl, I am sure she knows that.
Maggenzm
Maggenzm

Back to top Go down

Post by Buckeye_Fan Sun Aug 10, 2014 3:52 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Burdette wrote:http://instagram.com/p/pzaRJDgAQY/  

He is so funny! Chris instagram introducing himself: "Here 's Chris".  lolpanda  Des said he keeps her in stitches,  and Molly said he is the funniest person she has ever known, but it doesn't come through on TV. Laughter is so important in one's soul that when you find a partner who can make you laugh, you have a winner. He is  Gem! Des is very lackey girl, I am sure she knows that.

I'm sure Des would never have guessed that Brooks' breaking her heart was one of the best things that would ever happen to her. She was finally able to focus on the right guy after all.

Murasaki, I love that you have that photo for your avatar. It brings back such great memories of when that came up, and how it just had to have been taken by somebody he was in love with. It was written all over his face.

I will be heartbroken if we don't get to see their wedding televised. Hopefully something will be shared somehow.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 619

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:36 pm

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 Eug56d

And a fan pic from the wedding

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 2e37rir

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Garabato Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:29 pm

chrisrsiegfried. Hace 16 minutos.

Great wedding! Great people! Congrats @stephchand @corywiltshire #chandshirewedding

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 92833710

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 BanderaDesiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 Nadal-10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 Bufand10Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6 - Page 3 31178810
Garabato
Garabato

Female Posts : 277

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

+50
islandgirl
provenceguy
Jolena
Rolly
Maggenzm