Welcome!!

Become a Member of our site to be able to post and join in on the conversations! Guests are welcomed, our threads are not locked.

A site for fans of The Bachelor & The Bachelorette who enjoy
sleuthing and discussing Spoilers and Non Spoilers!

Discuss a variety of other shows, as well as International Bachelor and Bachelorette!

Please read the Rules!

bbspoilerfans@outlook.com

http://www.bachandbachettefans.net/f1-about-our-site-rules-guidelines

Enjoy!

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:48 pm

bleuberry wrote:Des is looking super fit.  :yes: 

deshartsock
It's wedding time! Loving my @donnamorgan_nyc dress against this blue wall... And not to mention that @chrisrsiegfried is looking pretty dapper! #chandshirewedding


they look great!!  :cutesmile!: ......so..is it the 2nd out of 6 weddings they have to attend this year?....nice to see all the wedding festive!  Smiley 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Guest on Sat Aug 09, 2014 11:50 pm

Burdette wrote:It will be fun to see if the fellows wear purple at this wedding, too! :yes: 

purple is my fav color as well as Chris's (and UP) signature color. I certainly hope on Chres wedding i get to see tonz of purple! :cutesmile!: 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:01 am

Yes 2nd wedding, 3rd I think is Des' good friend Sarah in October and she's a bridesmaid. I wonder who else?
avatar
bleuberry

Posts : 8086
Join date : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:28 am

bleuberry wrote:Yes 2nd wedding, 3rd I think is Des' good friend Sarah in October and she's a bridesmaid. I wonder who else?

thanks bleu..so..their own wedding would be the 7th? (if its this year...) or be the 1st (on next year) ? giggling 

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:03 am

bleuberry wrote:I love Chris laugh out loud laugh out loud

Wetpaint ‏@WetpaintTV  3h
IT'S OFFICIAL! @DesHartsock and @ChrisRSiegfried are TYING THE KNOT on...

chris siegfried ‏@ChrisRSiegfried  3h
OMG when?! @WetpaintTV @DesHartsock @BachtteWetpaint

Of course  they were misleading for clicks, repeated the January wedding month but no day.

I love Chris sense of humor.
avatar
Maggenzm

Posts : 2968
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Guest on Sun Aug 10, 2014 1:18 am

Burdette wrote:http://www.weddingwire.com/weddings/2572260/wedding_new_website#!/website/63654      FYI!!

T4 share Burdette!.. bestbud! 

Cant help but bring over some of the adorb pics.

Chris Siegfried
Groomsman



I hope its okay that i include Danny M (Chris's BFF)'s pic here. Blame him!..he is wearing purple!  giggling :cutesmile!: 

Danny Meier
Groomsman

Guest
Guest


Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Garabato on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:07 am

bleuberry wrote:Des is looking super fit.  :yes: 

deshartsock
It's wedding time! Loving my @donnamorgan_nyc dress against this blue wall... And not to mention that @chrisrsiegfried is looking pretty dapper! #chandshirewedding


Comment on the photo and Des' answer..

spharh
I can't remember with all the couples. Are you married or engaged?? The Bachelor TV series keeps me confused.

deshartsock
@spharh we are engaged Smiley
avatar
Garabato

Female Posts : 277
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : España

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Burdette on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:00 pm

http://instagram.com/p/pzaRJDgAQY/
Mura, thank you for the pictures. I don't know how you all bring pictures over but here is a link of Chris at Jason's wedding. Purple tie!
By any chance were the white sunglasses as Ahna's wedding? Looked for a picture but can't find. Purple ties there then if I'm remembering correctly!!  question 

Burdette

Posts : 40
Join date : 2014-06-14

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Maggenzm on Sun Aug 10, 2014 12:31 pm

Burdette wrote:http://instagram.com/p/pzaRJDgAQY/  
Mura, thank you for the pictures. I don't know how you all bring pictures over but here is a link of Chris at Jason's wedding. Purple tie!
By any chance were the white sunglasses as Ahna's wedding? Looked for a picture but can't find. Purple ties there then if I'm remembering correctly!!  question 

He is so funny! Chris instagram introducing himself: "Here 's Chris".  lolpanda  Des said he keeps her in stitches, and Molly said he is the funniest person she has ever known, but it doesn't come through on TV. Laughter is so important in one's soul that when you find a partner who can make you laugh, you have a winner. He is Gem! Des is very lackey girl, I am sure she knows that.
avatar
Maggenzm

Posts : 2968
Join date : 2013-09-11

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Buckeye_Fan on Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:52 pm

Maggenzm wrote:
Burdette wrote:http://instagram.com/p/pzaRJDgAQY/  
Mura, thank you for the pictures. I don't know how you all bring pictures over but here is a link of Chris at Jason's wedding. Purple tie!
By any chance were the white sunglasses as Ahna's wedding? Looked for a picture but can't find. Purple ties there then if I'm remembering correctly!!  question 

He is so funny! Chris instagram introducing himself: "Here 's Chris".  lolpanda  Des said he keeps her in stitches,  and Molly said he is the funniest person she has ever known, but it doesn't come through on TV. Laughter is so important in one's soul that when you find a partner who can make you laugh, you have a winner. He is  Gem! Des is very lackey girl, I am sure she knows that.

I'm sure Des would never have guessed that Brooks' breaking her heart was one of the best things that would ever happen to her. She was finally able to focus on the right guy after all.

Murasaki, I love that you have that photo for your avatar. It brings back such great memories of when that came up, and how it just had to have been taken by somebody he was in love with. It was written all over his face.

I will be heartbroken if we don't get to see their wedding televised. Hopefully something will be shared somehow.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 373
Join date : 2012-05-14
Location : Ohio

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by bleuberry on Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:36 pm




And a fan pic from the wedding

avatar
bleuberry

Posts : 8086
Join date : 2013-07-01

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Garabato on Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:29 pm

chrisrsiegfried. Hace 16 minutos.

Great wedding! Great people! Congrats @stephchand @corywiltshire #chandshirewedding

avatar
Garabato

Female Posts : 277
Join date : 2011-05-24
Location : España

Back to top Go down

Re: Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Desiree & Chris Siegfried - Tweets/Facebook Updates - Discussion #6

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum